Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Car is in great shape I've had it for 4 years had it restored . Save $2,903 on a 1975 Chevrolet Caprice near you. Free shipping on many items ... 2 Door Impala, Caprice (Fits: 1975 Chevrolet Caprice) $375.00. Be the proud owner of the biggest sedan Chevy ever made. ALL AC IS COMPLETE AND MISSIING NO PARTS. BLACK FRIDAY SALES; 1971-1976 Impala LS Conversion Kit; Dakota Digital Dash; Dakota Digital LED Lighting Systems; Tiarra Grilles; 1971-1975 Chevy caprice and Impala full size GM header bow alignment pins NEW pair . this is an all original 1975 caprice with classic paint, starting to show its age as lower back quarters are starting to bubble but not noticeable yet still clean for its age. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the Chicago area. Find 1975 Chevrolet Caprices for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. By 1975, the Caprice had lost its true two-door hardtop though the four-door version, along with a convertible, was still offered. $24,900. Documentation is king. The only thing that needs to be done is windows adjustment. Im selling because i dont drive it anymore its sitting going to waste i have a family and nomore time for it I driven it maybe 6 times in the last 5 years. Blue and gray interior, getting seats need a little touch, they were done with vinyl spray. With each consecutive year the numbers in production decreased making '87 the least of those numbers produced for that year. selling a 75 Chevy caprice on 28" dubs has 350 motor dual exhaust flow-masters, exteriors and interior in good condition has 2*15s dbs runs and sounds good no ac has crease on the hood not to bad but we reinforced it but jus needs body work touch up to hood it's a good car you won't be disappointed.. Include description. 1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door Additional Info: 1975 clean Chevrolet Caprice for sale: NEW INTERIORNEW SUSPENSIONATOMIC EFI THROTTLE KIT The Atomic EFI provides the performance and driveability benefits that you expect from fuel injection. Something is fundamentally different in both cases, although the horse has better reasons to be a lot sadder about the changes in his life. 350 engine and automatic transmission. Homestead, Florida 1974 Chevrolet Caprice 2 door convertible 1974 caprice convertible, 1970 Chevrolet Caprice Base Hardtop 2-Door 1970 Chevrolet Caprice Base Hardtop 2-Door 400 Small Block Turbo 400, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door 1973 chevrolet caprice classic convertible 2 door 7.4 l, Chevrolet : Caprice 2 door 1981 chevy cprice, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Sport Coupe 2-Door 74 chevy caprice, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Coupe 2-Door 1985 chevrolet caprice classic coupe 2 door 5.7 l 24 rims, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door 1975 chevrolet caprice classic convertible 2 door 6.6 l, Chevrolet : Caprice 2 DOOR HARDTOP 1967 chev caprice 2 dr hardtop, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door 1975 chevrolet caprice classic convertible 2 door 5.7 l, Chevrolet : Caprice Sport Coupe/2 Door, Non-Landau Chevrolet Caprice Classic Sport Coupe, Black, Outstanding original, LOADED w/opt, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door 1974 caprice convertible, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Landau Coupe 2-Door 1979 chevrolet caprice classic landau coupe 2 door 5.7 l, Chevrolet : Caprice Base Hardtop 2-Door 1970 chevrolet caprice base hardtop 2 door 5.7 l, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Coupe 2-Door 1987 chevrolet caprice classic coupe 2 door 5.0 l, Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Hardtop 2-Door 1973 chevrolet caprice classic hardtop 2 door 6.6 l. THIS CAR STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL 2 PIECE ROTORS. Vast selection of Salvage, Repairable and Clean Title Chevrolet Caprice Vehicles for Sale . Offered By: RD Classics B.V. $6,950. Bucket seats in the front. Classifieds for Classic Chevrolet Caprice. Chevrolet Caprice for Sale. This is a very nice Daily driver with a strong 400 small block which was rebuilt about 6k miles ago. Although the exterior finish will show wear and tear it still must accurately portray the color shade and be somewhat reflective. reserved. favorite this post Nov 21 2004-2009 HONDA CIVIC / 2011 CHEVY IMPALA / 1994 CHEVY CAPRICE 015001 $3,499 (HONDA CIVIC … Add to Favorites More. This car is in Red Candy Apple color. Everything on this car works, including the AC and cruise ... ...We here at NSC are happy to announce this 1975 Caprice Classic Convertible with the most options ever built. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. Original hubcaps with new tires included. DAMAGE SHOWN ON PICTURES. Craigslist has listings for chevy caprice for sale in the South Florida area. 1975 Chevrolet Caprice 2 Door 2500 US$ For $2,500. Like I said the car runs and drives, but still needs things done to it. Find used car at the best price. This is my pride and joy i put a lot of work into it i don't know where to start. Excellent condition, runs and drives as new. Make Chevrolet (25) Seller Type Private Seller (3) ... 1982 Chevrolet Caprice 2 Doors CoupeThis car just came in.More information and additional pictures will follow as soon as possible.For more information you should... More . We have 28 cars for sale for 1975 chevrolet caprice convertible, from just $3,400 350 trans. Get the best deals on Exterior Parts for 1975 Chevrolet Caprice when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Original color repainted once. Body solid frame has a little rust its fixable. $27,900 (mia > Davie) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. LED lights in the car makes her very attractive. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Save Search My Favorites (0) New Search. Please set up an appointment with me to view the car before the auction ends. Chevrolet : Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door 1975 chevrolet caprice classic convertible 2 door 6.6 l. $20,000 . Location: ... For sale is a 1975 Chevrolet Caprice black on black with a 454 Big block and automatic transmission. The two-door was really a sedan with a B-pillar with frameless-window equipped doors. Breaks and shocks are new. Find Chevrolet Caprice at the best price. Stays covered and garage kept. $250,000 and Up; Antiques / Pre-War; AutoHunter Auctions; Convertibles ; Future Classics; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Newest Listings; Trucks; Under $5,000; Browse by Year. I believe the engine is a 400 V-8 small block but I can be certain. Description for Chevrolet Caprice 1976: 1976 Caprice Classic. I'm sure I'm not asking enough for it! stereo system was professionally installed by a high end shop that normally does high end cars. All of the information is factual to the best of my knowledge. Dash has 2 cracks in center. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. MSRP $9,253-$9,628.00, Not many numbers that were FULLY OPTIONED! Description 1975 Chevy Caprice convertible. Has a factory push button trunk release. So it is being offered as a buy it now with immediate payment required to avoid having to open unpaid item cases. Classifieds for 1973 to 1975 Chevrolet Caprice. Call for more information 8107013337. Please contact with further questions. These are automobiles that are mostly original and untouched since the day it rolled off of the factory assembly line. THIS CAPRICE WAS SALVAGED A FEW YEARS AGO DUE TO THE FRONT FENDER AND BUMPER DAMAGE. Get the best deals on Vintage and Classic Interior Trim for 1975 for Chevrolet Caprice when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Save Search My Favorites (0) New Search. Find Used Chevrolet Caprice For Sale In Arizona (with Photos). with red and white leather interior. Purists with taste, and respect for these cars will really GET IT!If you're not a Caprice Purist, this outstanding example will slip right past you!I've owned the Car for 12 years, it's just as nice as when I got it, just 35K miles more than what it had then. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Get the best deals on Exterior Parts for 1975 Chevrolet Caprice when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The car has a high end transmission so the shifting of gears is smooth. Chevrolet Caprice for Sale. Convertible top in great shape. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. All. My name is kamal i am not responsible for shipping. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Window Sweeps Felt Kit for 1971-1976 Chevy Caprice 2 Door Convertible (Fits: 1975 Caprice) Replacement Style Flat Chrome Bead. Quick star . Garage kept. up for sale is my 1974 chevy caprice 2 door. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. WILL only accept PAYPAL OR PERSON TO PERSON TRANSACTION!!!!! Emphasis is placed on original paint and the patina it has acquired over the years. It has the original paint. 1975. i will post to the best of my knowledge about this car. Payment is required immediately through PayPal. Please don't bid if you don't have the Money. Original drive train components, wiring harnesses, engine compartment, trunk accessories and wheels are additional requirements for this class of automobile. It's not a fast car but it's the ultimate cruiser. $50.00 shipping. Brand new pioneer cd player with blue tooth. All chrome & glass is in great condition, new convertible top, works flawlessly, new 270 Amp candie shop alternator, new starter, new hoses, engine is stock besides a edelbrock intake & four barrel carburetor, new breaks all the way around, rear air shocks, recent alignment, new tires, starts up every time, runs like a dream, extremely smooth even at freeway speed. Top goes up and down perfectly. Paint on car is in good shape about 7 years old. 1975 clean Chevrolet Caprice for sale: NEW INTERIORNEW SUSPENSIONATOMIC EFI THROTTLE KIT The Atomic EFI provides the performance and driveability benefits that you expect from fuel injection. 1975 Chevrolet Caprice 2 Door Hard Top for sale in Pomona, California, Blue, Charcoal Gray, 350 V8 5. 1975 Chevrolet Caprice SOLD, £11999 1975 Chevrolet Caprice Convertible, 454ci 7400cc, number plate UHL 203, all round very good conditio This car is in Red Candy Apple color. The caprice convertible was offered in 1973, 1974 & 1975, with 1974 being the rarest convertible of those with only 4,670 built. It has no dings sits on 26 inch lexani rims, a Rockford Fosgate sound system, - 400CU MOTOR,350 TRANS - EDELBROCK MANIFOLD INTAKE -4BBL 1406 ELECTRIC CARBURATOR - CHROME HEADERS AND VALVE COVER - NEW STARTER (2014) - NEW BATTERY (2014) - NEW ALTERNATOR (2015) - REPLACED RADIATOR (2015) - REPLACE CHROME FRONT AND REAR BUMPER (2013) - NEW BRAKES PADS, DRUMS AND ROTORS (2014) - REPLACED POWER STEERING PUMP, FUEL LINE, FUEL PUMP, MASTER CYCLINDER - DUAL CUSTOM FLOWMASTER EXAUST WITH CHROME CHEVY TIPS - 26 INCH RIMS AND TIRES w/ 95% TREAD - CUSTOM ALLIGATOR INTERIOR - PEARL WHITE ALLIGATOR VINYL TOP - ADJUSTABLE AIRSHOCKS IN THE REAR - AVITAL ALARM SYSTEM - INSTALL ROADKILL SOUNDPROOFED TRUNK - CARPETED TRUNK ** ISSUES: DAMAGE TO RIGHT REAR PANEL FROM A TIRE ACCIDENT. It is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and is available, here on eBay, for a current bid of $7,900, no reserve and one day to go in the bidding action. 1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Cars for Sale. Has new seats and top . All windows work perfect go up and down great. Original interior. Craigslist has listings for caprice for sale in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Ready to drive. $27,900 (Davie) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Description for Chevrolet Caprice 1975: Up for sale is a beautiful 1975 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Convertible 2-Door 5. Custom interior power bucket seats navigation. 15 results per page. Im missing two small body fillers and the crome trimming around one headlight.