21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, [h]sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. 2 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 1 New King James Version (NKJV) Greeting. Version. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 14 Remind them of these things, (T)charging them before the Lord not to [d]strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Be ready in season and out of season. 19:28]; Luke 22:29; [Rom. 2 Timothy 2:5 New King James Version (NKJV) 5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. 2 Timothy 3:9 But G235 they shall proceed G4298 no G3756 further G4119 * G1909 : for G1063 their G846 folly G454 shall be G2071 manifest G1552 unto all … 19:28]; Luke 22:29; [Rom. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. Cite This Page: Blue Letter Bible. 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, Read full chapter. 21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, [] sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. 2 Timothy 2 NKJV Parallel KJV [BSB CSB ESV HCS KJV ISV NAS NET NIV NLT GRK] New King James Version: King James Bible: 1 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. New King James Version (NKJV), [Matt. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 2 Timothy 2 1 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 2:15 New King James Version 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 10 Therefore (N)I endure all things for the sake of the [c]elect, (O)that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 13:1) all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 2And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. 16 But shun profane and [e]idle babblings, for they will [f]increase to more ungodliness. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 8 Remember that Jesus Christ, (H)of the seed of David, (I)was raised from the dead (J)according to my gospel, 9 (K)for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, (L)even to the point of chains; (M)but the word of God is not chained. 3 You therefore must endure[a] hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. NLT New Living Translation. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 1:18 as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. In Context Parallel Compare be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. if we endure, we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he will also deny us; For if we died with Him,We shall also live with Him.12 If we endure,We shall also reign with Him.If we deny Him,He also will deny us.13 If we are faithless,He remains faithful;He cannot deny Himself. Try it for 30 days FREE. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. 2 Timothy 2:2 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:21 New King James Version (NKJV). 5 And also (F)if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. New King James Version Update. Search the Bible ... NKJV New King James Version. 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of [] Christ depart from iniquity.” 1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 5:17; 8:17], NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible. Don't have an account? Bible > NKJV > 2 Timothy 1 2 Timothy 1 New King James Version: Par Greeting. 3 You therefore must # 2 Tim. Footnotes. 4 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the … Font Size. 16 But shun profane and [e]idle babblings, for they will [f]increase to more ungodliness. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. 23 Nov 2020. 4 (E)No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 2 Timothy 1-2 New King James Version (NKJV) Greeting. Read verse in New King James Version This summary of the book of 2 Timothy provides information about the title, author(s), date of writing, chronology, theme, theology, outline, a brief overview, and the chapters of the Book of 2 Timothy. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. Preach the Word. 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of [g]Christ depart from iniquity.”. Blue Letter Bible. Now viewing scripture range from the book of 2 Timothy chapter 2:3 through chapter 2:7... 2 Timothy Chapter 2. Learn more. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 2 Timothy 2:3 - 2:7. NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, 2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 9:7; 1 Tim. 2 Timothy 1:7. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 2 Timothy 2 New King James Version (NKJV) Be Strong in Grace. NIV New International Version. Cancel. 2 Timothy 4 New King James Version << 2 Timothy 3 | 2 Timothy 4 | Titus 1 >> 4 1 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: 2 Preach the word! 6 The hardworking farmer must be first to partake of the crops. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, [Matt. Used by permission. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. Cross references. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 1:2 my son, # Eph. NKJV 1 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. Handed down. Bible Language English. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath … You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. The Appeal Renewed 1You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 12:2 good and acceptable in the sight # 2 Tim. Timothy’s Faith and Heritage An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! in the last days [ a]perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, [ b]unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 17 And their message will spread like cancer. All rights reserved. Read verse in New King James Version 21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, [h]sanctified and useful for the Master, (AA)prepared for every good work. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2Ti 2:2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. CSB Christian Standard Bible. Preach the word! What are the benefits of creating an account? Timothy’s Faith and Heritage 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! 1 You therefore, # 1 Tim. 7 Consider what I say, and [b]may the Lord (G)give you understanding in all things. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2 - Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3 New King James Version << 2 Timothy 2 | 2 Timothy 3 | 2 Timothy 4 >> The Character of Men in the Last Days. 23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. 19 Nevertheless (X)the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord (Y)knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of [g]Christ depart from iniquity.”. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Try it free for 30 days. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} 2 Timothy 2. Read more Share Copy 1 I charge you [a]therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge … 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Font Size. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. 1996-2020. 3 You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 5:17; 8:17], NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Vines Expository Bible, Comfort Print: A Guided Journey Through the Scriptures with Pastor Jerry Vines. 10 Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the [c]elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. For all the saints. 7 Consider what I say, and [b]may the Lord give you understanding in all things. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. 8 Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel, 9 for which I suffer trouble as an evildoer, even to the point of chains; but the word of God is not chained. Try it free for 30 days. 3 You therefore must (C)endure[a] hardship (D)as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 1:9 of God our Savior, 4 # Ezek. (R)If we deny Him,He also will deny us.13 If we are faithless,He remains faithful;He (S)cannot deny Himself. NKJV 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:5 And also if anyone competes in athletics, he is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. (V)Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, (W)saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. 24 And (AC)a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, (AD)able to teach, (AE)patient, 25 (AF)in humility correcting those who are in opposition, (AG)if God perhaps will grant them repentance, (AH)so that they may know the truth, 26 and that they may come to their senses and (AI)escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. All rights reserved. Used by permission. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. II Timothy 4:2 NKJV. 6 The hardworking farmer must be first to partake of the crops. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! 2 You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 4 # (2 Pet. Cite Share Print BLB Searches. 2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 20 But in a great house there are not only (Z)vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. Be ready in season and out of season. For (P)if we died with Him,We shall also live with Him.12 (Q)If we endure,We shall also reign with Him. 3 For this is # Rom. 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, 2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 2 Timothy 1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus, To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 6:10 be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 3 You therefore must 4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier. 24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, 25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, 26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will. "Paul's Epistle - 2 Timothy 2 - (NKJV - New King James Version)." 18:23, 32; John 3:17; 1 Tim. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. ESV English Standard Version. 1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 # Ezra 6:10 for kings and # (Rom. 14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to [d]strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.