I chose a table by the window, looking out on the hot (90°) patio area. Add a second side item for $2.50. Shrimp Lover Of Sterling. Do you still have all you can eat shrimp days. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Creamy Thick New England Style, All items served with your choice of one side item. The restaurant also serves a variety of other seafood such as Scallops, Oysters, and Clams, along … Find Virginia Food Stamps Stores near you, where Virginia Food Stamps recipients of SNAP assistance can buy the food they need using their Virginia Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card.. Use our Helping Americans Find Help™ retailer locator to search by zip code, city, county, address, or store … As usual, the food was excellent, and the wait staff was friendly & efficient...while hustling. Shrimp Cocktail (65-70 Extra Large (3 lbs) Cocktail Shrimp, garnished): $104.99: Spiced Shrimp (9 Dozen Shrimp, garnished): $99.99: Create Your Own: Call for pricing: Fried Combo (1 lb. Established in 1984, The Shrimp Store is a local favorite known for serving top quality Wild … Order takeaway and delivery at Fourth Street Shrimp Store, St. Petersburg with Tripadvisor: See 613 unbiased reviews of Fourth Street Shrimp Store, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 839 restaurants in St… Up or On The Rocks. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. Petersburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in St. Petersburg, Hotels near Air Adventures St. Pete-Clearwater, Hotels near Get Up And Go Kayaking - Tampa Bay, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Restaurants near Fourth Street Shrimp Store, Gluten Free Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in St. Petersburg, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in St. Petersburg, Best Chicken And Waffles in St. Petersburg, Food Delivery Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Kid Friendly Restaurants in St. Petersburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in St. Petersburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in St. Petersburg. Local beers. $$ $$$. Choose Fried, Broiled (Gluten Free), or Blackened (Gluten Free). We were full when we were done. Order food online at Fourth Street Shrimp Store, St. Petersburg with Tripadvisor: See 614 unbiased reviews of Fourth Street Shrimp Store, ranked #25 on Tripadvisor among 840 restaurants in St… The tab for the two of us eating AYCE Fried Shrimp and a soda totaled out at just over $57.00. Love this place! In the back dining area a family of 6 was seated in the middle. They also have inside seating....They really put a lot of thought into the safety of the customers & employees. 1/2 lb Large U-Peel-Em's Shrimp 16-18 Appetizer … Virginia Food Retailers Accepting EBT Card. Atmosphere was good. Lightly Hand Breaded, Cooked to Order, Served with a Sweet and Spicy Dipping Sauce, When available. Guests visit 4th Street Shrimp Store … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 4th Street Shrimp Store; Menu Menu for 4th Street Shrimp Store Appeteasers 1/2 lb Large U-Peel-Em's Shrimp Steamed Hot. A very nice woman brought out our order (medium shrimp baskets with coleslaw & our coconut shrimp appetizer) and drinks. Order Online. 4th Street Shrimp Store visitors can also take advantage of the many drink options offered here. 1006 1/2 4TH St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-1724. town expecting pretty much what we have encountered on every visit. Lightly Hand Breaded, Cooked to Order, Served with a Sweet and Spicy Dipping Sauce, When available. Choose from fresh Maryland Blue Crab favorites, Crab Legs and much more. Add a cup of chowder or side salad for $3.50, when available; Choose Fried, Broiled, or Blackened, All items served with your choice of one side item. Any fish with gluten free breaking? Established in 1984, The Shrimp Store is a local favorite known for serving top quality Wild Pink Shrimp and fresh Grouper. This bar can be recommended for mouthwatering coconut shrimps, steamed mussels and clam chowder.Tasty white chocolate bread pudding, key lime pie and cobbler will impress you at the first bite. Add a second side for $2.50, Our Signature Homemade Dessert served warm with Vanilla Ice Cream and topped with our Homemade Whiskey Sauce, Baked with a Pastry Crust served warm and topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, Homemade Classic Key Lime Pie in a Graham Cracker Crust with Whipped Cream, Ages 10 and under, Includes Beverage. Moon over my Clammy! Delivery & Pickup Options - 263 reviews of 4th Street Shrimp Store "In town visiting family and wanted some seafood. Too bad something has transpired dramatically here since our last visit and they've raised their prices competitive if not slightly higher than Landry's, but eating off plastic plates with plastic utenstils.More, We have missed going to Fourth Street Shrimp. Add a cup of chowder or side salad for $3.50, Our #1 Favorite! A very nice woman brought out our order (medium shrimp baskets with coleslaw & our coconut shrimp appetizer) and drinks. Food was ok. Chowder was all potatoes. All items served with your choice of one side item. Interestingly, there was nothing printed on the outside sign, per usual, depicting the "going" AYCE price, which should have set off railroad crossing lights for me, but brazenly I forged in ready to eat and took my seat at our assigned table, after ordering for my wife and I. Too bad something has transpired dramatically here since our last visit and they've raised their prices competitive if not slightly higher than Landry's, but eating off plastic plates with plastic utenstils. The Shrimp Store is a local favorite known for serving top quality Wild Pink Shrimp and fresh Grouper. 4TH STREET has always been a highlight to our trips to the Beach.. Great food, decent prices, but we were in for a Real Surprise on this visit...Pushing and dragging our son and his wife to join us for an evening meal, we drove into...town expecting pretty much what we have encountered on every visit. We didn’t get to use my free birthday appetizer due to CoVid, but we did redeem our free anniversary appetizer at lunch today. He let me know as soon as he sat down he wasn't impressed with their prices at all. Order food online at Fourth Street Shrimp Store, St. Petersburg with Tripadvisor: See 613 unbiased reviews of Fourth Street Shrimp Store, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 840 restaurants in St… This 4th Street choice near downtown St. Pete always offers a nice casual atmosphere and fresh shrimp and seafood dishes. We were taking our elderly aunt to lunch and she mentioned this place, cool I'm … All Items served with your choice of one side item - cole slaw, french fries, steamed broccoli, new potatoes, seasoned rice, or black beans and rice. My son and his wife got "stung" pretty good too as he ordered I think Sea Bass off the menu and his wife got steamed shrimp and their bill topped ours. American , Seafood. Get directions. For CoVid, we walked in and followed directions: pick up the menus on a table by the bar area, decide on what you want, and order at a makeshift counter by the front door. Best garlic butter mix I’ve had in a long time. while hustling. He let me know as soon as he sat down he wasn't impressed with their prices at all. 4th Street Shrimp Store is a jackpot for those looking for low-fat and gluten-free meal options. Not fancy, but...homey.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. What are your hours and is it pet friendly? Everything was the best!More, We have been coming here for years food is always consistent & good. Menu. The Apple Store is located across from the Bow Tie Cinemas. Located in a vintage 1928 building, Fourth Street has been satisfying … Add a cup of chowder or side salad for $3.50, when available; Choose Fried, Broiled, or Blackened, Fresh Angus Pattie with Lettuce, Tomato and Pickle, All items served with your choice of one side item. Absolutely STARTLING to the point my wife and I felt severely "short-changed" considering we were eating like "Picknickers." Recommended blackened or fried, Choose Fried, Broiled (Gluten Free), or Blackened (Gluten Free), Fried, Broiled (Gluten Free), or Blackened (Gluten Free), Blackened Mahi topped with Cheddar Jack Cheese, Mango Salsa, Remoulade Sauce, on a bed of Black Beans and Rice, Grilled Salmon over Rice topped with Sauteed Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, and Tomatoes with a hint of Lime. Great food and very fair prices. Grouper sandwich was a standout. The 4th Street Shrimp Store is located at 1006 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 • (727) 822-0325 For CoVid, we walked in and followed directions: pick up the menus on a table by the bar area, decide on what you want, and order at a makeshift counter by the front door. A few other patrons were at tables, widely spaced out. Wednesday's being AYCE Shrimp all but my son opted for the AYCE shrimp dinner, which was also touted on their sign outside the Store. The restaurant also serves a variety of other seafood such as Scallops, Oysters, and … Absolutely STARTLING to the point my wife and I felt severely "short-changed" considering we were eating like "Picknickers." 1 review (5) $6.99 (9) $11.99 Coconut Shrimp… Coconut shrimp very good. We will limit our in store capacity. Just call them.. I don't know about gluten free products just call them with this info too. We, and everyone inside, was masked. They really put a lot of thought into the safety of the customers & employees. This 4th Street choice near downtown St. Pete always offers a nice casual atmosphere and fresh shrimp and seafood dishes. The servers are always very nice. Wonderful shrimp and beans and rice...perfect outside weather for lunch...do not miss for casual dining, Went here with some local friends. Considering as many times as we've eaten here over the years, I have to agree with my wife, "We won't be back." My son and his wife got "stung" pretty good too as he ordered I think Sea Bass off the menu and his wife got steamed shrimp and their bill topped ours. Were we in for a surprise...As soon as we entered the Hostess pointed us to a round table towards the front of the store where the menu's were located so we could make our selections. Alea was a great server as well. The consistent good service and dining makes it one of our go to spots when we are not looking for fancy, busy the budget options. Dine out in the open during 4th Street Shrimp Store… Were we in for a surprise...As soon as we entered the Hostess pointed us to a round table towards the front of the store where the menu's were located so we could make our selections. I won’t go into every detail no longer have things on tables all individual serving sizes for single personal use. Learn More Burgers delivered from 4th Street Shrimp Store at 1006 4th St N, St… Here in Saint Petersburg, 4th Street Shrimp Store … Wednesday's being AYCE Shrimp all but my son opted for the AYCE shrimp dinner, which was also touted on their sign outside the Store. 1006 4th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33701. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? About: For a variety of fresh seafood served in a casual, friendly atmosphere, Fourth Street Shrimp Store will satisfy your hunger. The restaurant also serves a variety of other seafood such as Scallops, Oysters, and Clams, along with salads, pasta, and burgers simply prepared from scratch at very reasonable prices. more. Whew! The tab for the two of us eating AYCE Fried Shrimp and a soda totaled out at just over $57.00. All Items served with your choice of one side item - cole slaw, french fries, steamed broccoli, new potatoes, seasoned rice, or black beans and rice. I chose a table by the window, looking out on the hot (90°) patio area. Due to COVID 19 we haven’t been out for long time. Very fresh shrimp (of course), and good salmon, too. Food & prices are great-shrimp scampi & crab cakes are wonderful! My husband ordered our food while I got a table in their back dining area. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The consistent good service and dining makes it one of our … The insult to the "injury" was the 9" plastic plates our dinner came out on NOT the regular 10.5-11" ceramic plates we had been "spoiled" to eating on previously. Gluten free Veracruz available, served over potatoes instead of rice, Shrimp sauteed in Herbed Garlic Butter over Linguini topped with Parmesan and served with Garlic Cheese Toast, Shrimp or Chicken in a Parmesan Cream Sauce with Tomatoes over Linguini and served with Garlic Cheese Toast, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Oil & Vinegar, Zesty Italian, and Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette, Shrimp or Chicken topped with Raisins & Walnuts, Shrimp or Chicken topped with Mixed Cheese, 7 Shrimp Fried or Steamed U-Peel-Em's Chicken Fried, Blackened, or Broiled Served with your choice of 1 Side item, Smaller Portions/Smaller Prices. Dinner Visit Oct.24th 2014. Interestingly, there was nothing printed on the outside sign, per usual, depicting the "going" AYCE price, which should have set off railroad crossing lights for me, but brazenly I forged in ready to eat and took my seat at our assigned table, after ordering for my wife and I. The outside seating was pleasant plenty of room social distancing. We were so dumbfounded by the price of our dinner, my wife said something to the effect of "We won't be back here again" to wit I agreed. Everything was the best! Check out the menu for Fourth Street Shrimp Store.The menu includes and main menu. 22510 S Sterling Blvd. We felt safe eating there. I won’t go into every detail no longer have things on tables all individual serving sizes for single personal use. About Us. 4th Street Shrimp Store. The Shrimp Store is a local favorite known for serving top quality Wild Pink Shrimp and fresh Grouper. Add a second side for $2.50, Our Signature Homemade Dessert served warm with Vanilla Ice Cream and topped with our Homemade Whiskey Sauce, Baked with a Pastry Crust served warm and topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, Homemade Classic Key Lime Pie in a Graham Cracker Crust with Whipped Cream. Add a cup of chowder or side salad for $3.50, Our #1 Favorite! Upon arrivial we took seats on the Patio and the waiter Tim … It's not near a beach, so the prices are almost a bargain. For us, a discovery, but for locals, it's an institution. Are you sure you want to delete this question? (727) 822-0325. In the back dining area a family of 6 was seated in the middle. If the … We were so dumbfounded by the price of our dinner, my wife said something to the effect of "We won't be back here again" to wit I agreed. Restaurant website. Grouper sandwich at $17 was not ok without bread. A few other patrons were at tables, widely spaced out. Choose Fried, Broiled (Gluten Free), or Blackened (Gluten Free). My wife and i deciced to have an late dinner at 4th Street Shrimp after shopping and buying an new livingroom . THAT'S when I sobered up REAL QUICK. Quick friendly service. Sterling, VA 20164. Whew! If the amount charged for your items at the store is lower than the amount you were charged at checkout, you'll receive a refund for the difference. Manhattans or Martinis: Add $1, Made from scratch with Cinnamon, Brandy, and Fresh Fruit, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pino Grigio, & White Zinfandel, Malibu, Myers, Bacardi, Pineapple, and OJ, An Island original with Captain, Coconut, Pineapple, and Fresh OJ topped with Myers Dark Rum, *Consuming raw meats, seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of food-borne illness. Website View Menu (571) 665-5754. Get quick answers from Fourth Street Shrimp Store staff and past visitors. The insult to the "injury" was the 9" plastic plates our dinner came out on NOT the regular 10.5-11" ceramic plates we had been "spoiled" to eating on previously. We were full when we were done. THAT'S when I sobered up REAL QUICK. Specialties: The Shrimp Store is a local favorite known for serving top quality Wild Pink Shrimp and fresh Grouper. Fish & Seafood Markets Seafood Restaurants Restaurants. Everyone loved their meals. Staff is so friendly & efficient! We asked for special items and they were very accommodating. Appeteasers.

4th Street Shrimp Store, located near 275, has served its patrons with a wide variety of shrimp and seafood dishes since 1984. Add a second side item for $2.50. Nice size servings! 11 to 10 pm no dogs unless its a service dog with papers... No outside eating.. No pets at all allowed in the dining room. Order takeaway and delivery at Fourth Street Shrimp Store, St. Petersburg with Tripadvisor: See 613 unbiased reviews of Fourth Street Shrimp Store, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 837 restaurants in St… We, and everyone inside, was masked. Loved the bread pudding. Seafood delivered from 4th Street Shrimp Store at Fourth Street Shrimp Store, 1006 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA Spiced Shrimp, 1 lb. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great meal for a good price and friendly staff. 16-18 $10.99 Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. Fourth Street Shrimp Store Tampa Bay; Fourth Street Shrimp Store, St Petersburg; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Fourth Street Shrimp Store Restaurant on Zomato We felt safe eating there. Today we got fried shrimp clams scallops but my husband has had the broiled items in the past also good.More. Gluten free Veracruz available, served over potatoes instead of rice, Shrimp sauteed in Herbed Garlic Butter over Linguini topped with Parmesan and served with Garlic Cheese Toast, Shrimp or Chicken in a Parmesan Cream Sauce with Tomatoes over Linguini and served with Garlic Cheese Toast, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Blue Cheese, Oil & Vinegar, Zesty Italian, and Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette, Shrimp or Chicken topped with Raisins & Walnuts, Shrimp or Chicken topped with Mixed Cheese, 7 Shrimp Fried or Steamed U-Peel-Em's Chicken Fried, Blackened, or Broiled Served with your choice of 1 Side item, Smaller Portions/Smaller Prices. Sitting on a location that dates back to the early 20th century, 4th Street Shrimp Store offers grouper and other delicious fish. Today we got fried shrimp clams scallops but my husband has had the broiled items in the past also good. Fried Shrimp… The restaurant also serves a variety of other seafood such as Scallops, Oysters, and Clams, along … Considering as many times as we've eaten here over the years, I have to agree with my wife, "We won't be back." My husband ordered our food while I got a table in their back dining area. Order food online at Fourth Street Shrimp Store, St. Petersburg with Tripadvisor: See 613 unbiased reviews of Fourth Street Shrimp Store, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 839 restaurants in St… Its warm and helpful staff provides great service with available outside seating. The Fourth Street Shrimp Store is a fun and funky casual seafood restaurant in St. Petersburg, Florida. ... 218 N Lee st. … With over 150 menu items, our menu offers something that everyone will enjoy, including tasty made-from-scratch full-sized appetizers, seven salad varieties made with fresh cut produce and housemade … Recommended blackened or fried, Choose Fried, Broiled (Gluten Free), or Blackened (Gluten Free), Fried, Broiled (Gluten Free), or Blackened (Gluten Free), Blackened Mahi topped with Cheddar Jack Cheese, Mango Salsa, Remoulade Sauce, on a bed of Black Beans and Rice, Grilled Salmon over Rice topped with Sauteed Onions, Mushrooms, Peppers, and Tomatoes with a hint of Lime. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Fourth Street Shrimp Store in Tampa Bay. The Fourth Street Shrimp Store is a fun and funky casual seafood restaurant in St. Petersburg, Florida. Read reviews from 4th Street Shrimp Store at 1006 4th St N in Uptown St Petersburg 33701 from trusted St Petersburg restaurant reviewers. As an seafood restaurant, 4th Street Shrimp Store offers many common menu items you can find at other seafood restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. The Italian Store is open for business at both locations in a limited capacity, with hours of operation Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm, and 11am-6pm on Sundays. The Apple Store is located in the Reston Town Center shopping district, at 11937 Market Street in Reston. All Items (except pastas) Include Choice of Fries, Rice, New Potatoes, Cole Slaw, Broccoli or Apple Sauce, All Day, Every Day! Portions were a reasonable size without being too large. Includes the menu, user reviews, 4 photos, and highest-rated dishes from 4th Street Shrimp Store. Cameron's Seafood offers quality fresh seafood delivered nationwide in 1-2 days.