Drawing in gardens. My abstract pastels have won awards from International Artist magazine, Pastel Society of America and the International Association of Pastel Societies. Amadea's paintings are collected around the world. PAPER LANDSCAPE COLLAGE. e.g. Become a Patron. She primarily paints large scale abstract art. We now offer not only a place for local artists to showcase their work but an art studio space to generate new forms of art … Join My Email List. Painting for me is the deepest part of my soul, and it lies for the world to see. Feedspot has over 100k Influential Bloggers database classified in more than 1500 niche categories. It is important for me to keep my collections up to date with fresh, new original abstract art. Amadea Bailey is a Contemporary Abstract Expressionist located in Los Angeles, California. She is known for her bright and vibrant colors. TREES and LANDSCAPES. Rich, vibrant color embellished by narrative, symbolic pencil and brush marks tell the story of my connection to the property that has been home to my family. Daily Painters Abstract Gallery | Abstract Art Blog. Kelly Rae Roberts. Submit your blog below if you want to grow your traffic and revenue. 20 Physiology Youtube Channels To Follow in 2020, Top 5 Crossfit Magazines & Publications To Follow in 2020, Daily Painters Abstract Gallery | Abstract Art Blog, Parima Creative Studio | Blog about Abstract Art, Freelance Abstract Painter | Ellie Lovett Artist. Our expert editorial team reviews and adds them to a relevant category list. Improve your outreach by connecting with authority bloggers in your domain area. I am a Signature Member and Master Pastelist of the Pastel Society of America and a member of the Master's Circle of the International Association of Pastel Societies. I teach workshops for artists in abstraction throughout the U.S. Blog jonasgerard.com/jonas/blog Facebook fans 8.9K ⋅ Twitter followers 423 ⋅ Domain Authority 30 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Portland, Oregon, United States About Blog In this blog, the abstracted landscapes are inspired by memories, imagination and observation of aerial views. sensory art house abstract art studio. Reach thousands of authority bloggers and social media influencers in your domain area. AbstractArtistGallery (Referral Site) This website is a database of living abstract artists that presents work and includes a link to the artist’s website, referring business directly to you. Originating solely as a gallery we first opened our doors to champion local artists. I paint wood, canvas, and use Acrylic mostly. Do you want more traffic, leads, and sales? Frequency 5 posts / quarter Blog juabstracts.com View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog An original abstract art blog by Ron Deri. Frequency 2 posts / day Blog laelanieart.com/blogs Facebook fans 2.6K ⋅ Twitter followers 30 ⋅ Instagram Followers 3.9K ⋅ Domain Authority 21ⓘ ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, California, United States About Blog This blog depicts different colorful abstract art prints, canvas prints, and original paintings. In the last 15 years, I have devoted my artistic talents to create abstract art … Website for Colorado abstract artist Conn Ryder, who paints contemporary abstract paintings. You can sell to your collectors who go directly to your artist website or sell to buyers who find you in the online art Marketplace. Download Since then, I have painted tons of things. List is updated as we receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks. Experiencing the environment. Abstract Art and Modern Paintings for Sale. There is no commission on sales to your collectors, and only 10% when you sell to buyers who discover your art … FLORAL, BOTANICAL AND STILL LIFE. It has since been featured in Garden & Gun, Southern Living, and Elle Decor, among other publications. Merchandise. It is a complex thing for me that has a yearning for extreme expression. The foundation of my work is in the balancing of shape and line with color, texture, and atmosphere. PATRON STORE. All the paintings in this website are the creations of Osnat Tzadok - a self-taught artist. Signup for Updates, Latest Works and News. This is what inspires me. DPAG is a community of Abstract Artists from around the world post new original paintings daily. Her inspiration comes from the Ocean & Nature. Create Combine RSS Feeds From Multiple Sources. Frequency 8 posts / week Blog georgegalleryart.com Facebook fans 2.1K ⋅ Domain Authority 26 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Iowa, United States About Blog I am a Signature Member and a Master Pastellist of the Pastel Society of America and a member of the Master's Circle of the International Association of Pastel Societies. A Community of Professional Artists. Walking in nature. A straightforward, no-nonsense site that despite its simplicity, still translates … Mark making with pastels is energizing and exciting. Expressing these moments in time through mark making and color. Frequency 1 post / quarter Since Apr 2016 Blog deborastewart.com/blog Twitter followers 425 ⋅ Instagram Followers 3.5K ⋅ Domain Authority 12 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Wicklow, Ireland About Blog In this blog you will find abstract art, abstract landscape painting, conceptual art, contemporary art and more. Working abstractly helps me tap into a more personal expression that is unique to my experience. I am the author of Abstract Art Painting: Expressions in Mixed Media by Northlight Books and a series of videos on creating abstract art. Pippin Contemporary Named BEST GALLERY in New Mexico and in the Top 25 Galleries in America by American Art Awards in 2019 and 2014 President Thom Bierdz shared why AAA has selected Santa Fe’s Pippin Contemporary: “On historic Canyon Road, an uplifting world of vibrant color as expressed in contemporary art… Abstract Artist Gallery is a juried listing of abstract artists and promotes their artwork images through organic search results and social media. Blog juliarymer.com/writings Facebook fans 249 ⋅ Twitter followers 298 ⋅ Instagram Followers 1.6K ⋅ Domain Authority 16 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog Keep up with articles from Sasha Di Art. I may take a section as a beginning for a larger work in paint. SMALL PAINTINGS - less than 12x12 inches (30.5cm) PORTRAITS. Colossal | Visual Art Blogs. Click here to learn more if you need an artist website In 2007, the Singapore Art Museum put on a solo exhibition of his work. Frequency 1 post / month Blog virtosuart.com/blog Facebook fans 43.5K ⋅ Twitter followers 6K ⋅ Instagram Followers 23.8K ⋅ Social Engagement 1ⓘ ⋅ Domain Authority 32ⓘ ⋅ Alexa Rank 485.6Kⓘ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Aurora, Colorado, United States About Blog Daily Painters Abstract Gallery was founded by Abstract artist Kimberly Conrad in 2009. $450, French Modern Abstract Portrait 1st Dibs serves as a middleman/curator for a huge selection of amazing artwork, with prices ranging from under $50 to $2 million. Soft pastels have a brilliance and beauty that is unique as a medium. Get New Art Alerts [email protected] Artist Websites … Read content from different sources in one place. We put on display works from our talented artists with the best of contemporary abstract art to bring fresh perspectives to the world of art. Frequency 2 posts / year Blog sallytrace.com/blog Facebook fans 2.5K ⋅ Twitter followers 3.9K ⋅ Instagram Followers 652 ⋅ Social Engagement 14 ⋅ Domain Authority 23 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, North Carolina, United States About Blog Abstract Expressionist Artist in the Triad of North Carolina, addicted to painting powerful works of art. Paul Blenkhorn @SensoryArtHouse. abstract expressionism abstract landscape abstract photography abstract nature abstract impression car abstract abstract design abstract realism colorful abstract abstract … Monitor your product name, brand, competitors, keywords, authors, or any other topics. London, England About Blog Virtosu Art Gallery is one of the worlds contemporary art galleries. Website … London, England, United Kingdom About Blog Virtosu Art Gallery is one of the worlds contemporary art galleries. Rinske Douna is an Abstract Artist from the Netherlands. We are connecting abstract artists and collectors from around the world. Artist / Fan Gallery. Frequency 4 posts / year Blog livingyourwildcreativity.com.. Facebook fans 616 ⋅ Domain Authority 14 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Leicester, England, United Kingdom About Blog Ellie creates abstract artwork inspired by the outdoors, nature and travel, using experiences, imagination and expression to guide her creations to completion. Doing blogger outreach or influencer marketing and want to connect with new influencers in niche markets? Ranking is based on relevancy, blog post frequency(freshness), social metrics, domain authority, traffic and many other parameters. View archived works. The website is a go-to destination for people looking for copies and originals alike, and is constantly acquiring new art… Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot using the form at the top of this page. Find original abstract paintings and photographs by emerging and established artists. YouTube. Frequency 9 posts / year Blog ronderiart.com/blog Facebook fans 1.7K ⋅ Domain Authority 10 ⋅ Alexa Rank 1.4M View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Ithaca, New York, United States About Blog This blog showcases Contemporary abstract art, original paintings and limited edition giclee prints on canvas and paper by Lynne Taetzsch. ——Abstract Fluid Painter. Large Paintings . Feedspot media database has over 100k Influential Bloggers in over 1500 niche categories. Texture, dimension, and color are the basis for Karen Hale’s original acrylic abstract artwork. Email us us the type of bloggers you want to reach out at anuj@feedspot.comÂ. All about Abstract art, Landscape paintings, contemporary painting, expressionism painting, wildlife painting, impressionistic painting, large paintings, abstract painting, colorful paintings & daily paintings Frequency 4 posts / dayAlso in Art Blogs Blog dailypaintersabstract.blogsp.. Facebook fans 781 ⋅ Twitter followers 819 ⋅ Domain Authority 23ⓘ ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Cleveland, Ohio, United States About Blog This blog is by Peter Dranitsin who talks about abstract painting, how colors affect acrylic abstract painting and more. With time we decided to help create local artists. Abstract Art Blogs 1. In essence, my art is an expression of what I have found beautiful in life. T-Shirts; Portfolio; M elissa D ion M urphy R each E yegasms by F EELING C olor. Her artist portfolio website is a potpourri of abstract paintings, and most of them are made from acrylic paints. My pastel works often inspire my large mixed media acrylic paintings. Blog artbylt.com/blog Facebook fans 217 ⋅ Twitter followers 80 ⋅ Instagram Followers 69 ⋅ Domain Authority 27 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog Living Your Wild Creativity provides workshops, online courses, art classes, FB groups, blogs, inspirational dialogues via videos, art resources and more to encourage a pathway to self-discovery and expressive explorations. It is from these strong characteristics that the artists who have been selected to be shown through the Gallery's "10 Abstract Artists to Watch in 2018". One stroke of color and line inspires the next. Easiest way to add dynamic and fresh content on your website. About The Artist; ARTIST/FAN GALLERY; BLOG. About Blog Daily Painters Abstract Gallery was founded by... 3. The use of varying elements contribute to each of her contemporary abstract designs. CONTACT; ABOUT; FAQ; SHOP; PORTFOLIO; BLOG; ARTIST… Abstract Paintings … Starting with a vague idea and then getting lost in the process eventually leads to the finished work. Frequency 1 post / week Blog rutharmitage.com Facebook fans 1.3K ⋅ Twitter followers 293 ⋅ Social Engagement 10 ⋅ Domain Authority 24 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, United States About Blog This is a blog about Sally Trace's thoughts and adventures in the art making business. Frequency 5 posts / year Since Jan 2019 Blog ellielovettartist.com/blog Facebook fans 501 ⋅ Instagram Followers 610 ⋅ Domain Authority 1 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog The George Gallery is a contemporary gallery located in the Elliotborough neighborhood of Charleston,SC. Working with inspiration drawn both from American abstract expressionism and his Chinese heritage, Keen’s work has been shown in galleries worldwide. A true artist, Ilpo’s website showcases an array of talent, including: design, illustrations, and even original music by way of a beautifully embedded Vimeo player. My abstract pastels have won awards from International Artist magazine, Pastel Society of America and the International Association of Pastel Societies. Selected artist websites listed :. Frequency 1 post / week Blog meganchapman.blogspot.com Facebook fans 1.3K ⋅ Twitter followers 1.7K ⋅ Instagram Followers 1.2K ⋅ Social Engagement 11ⓘ ⋅ Domain Authority 13ⓘ ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Asheville, North Carolina, United States About Blog Jonas Gerard Fine Art is a different kind of art gallery where you can find abstract art, contemporary art and more. Her inspiration is pulled from … As an abstract artist, Ginger Thomas finds the act of painting to be euphoric. Abstract paintings elicit emotional reactions from viewers through the use of colors, lines, and shapes which don't necessarily reflect any specific objects from reality. Artsy is the world’s largest online art marketplace. I get out my large brushes, mark making tools, and work very quickly on canvas. Frequency 11 posts / year Blog parimastudio.com/blogs/the-blog Facebook fans 1.3K ⋅ Instagram Followers 11K ⋅ Domain Authority 25ⓘ ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom About Blog An abstract painter for over the past twenty years, my work is an intuitive, visual diary of my interior language. She has been creating, exhibiting, and selling her multi-layered & textured abstract paintings … We... 2. Browse over 1 million artworks by iconic and emerging artists from 4000+ galleries and top auction houses. The FineArtStudioOnline Directory of Artist Websites features a comprehensive collection of fine artist websites. We routinely remove inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. I am the author of Abstract Art Painting: Expressions in Mixed Media by Northlight Books and a series of videos on creating abstract art. Frequency 8 posts / year Blog juabstractblog.art.blog Domain Authority 51 ⋅ Alexa Rank 98.6K View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog Hi, I am Jennifer Underwood, I have been an Abstract Expressionist Artist since Winter of 2019. I paint with full-on feeling, nothing is held back. Home; CONTACT. All of our artist images are subject to common-law copyright held by the artist or creator. Browse the blog for posts about art, abstract, painting, home decor and more. This site is juried, … Artworks are selected by our curators. She has a passion for color, texture, movement and design that are conveyed in her paintings. 13. They are all successful abstract painters that we have had the pleasure of showing on the art … Kelly Rae Roberts calls herself a “possibilitarian.” This clinical medical social … I teach workshops throughout the United States and judge pastel competitions. Abstract Artist Gallery does not own these images, the artist … Chicago, Illinois, United States About Blog Launched in 2010, Colossal … Each canvas is bold but … Frequency 1 post / week Since Sep 2009 Blog abstractartoriginal.blogspot.. Twitter followers 866 ⋅ Domain Authority 18ⓘ ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Miami, Florida, United States About Blog Laelanie Art blog tries to showcase the love for latin culture using tropical concepts,sunsets and vibrant colors in the painting. Customize it. Blogs, RSS, Youtube channels, Podcast, Magazines, etc. Combine multiples newsletters into one daily/weekly newsletter. The Gallery was established in 2013. My customers and collectors are always asking for new art and enquiring as to when I will be adding the next collection of original art to my website… Art For Sale. Deb Chaney is an award-winning contemporary abstract painter, recently named twice in the media as one of the top 10 contemporary artists to watch in Vancouver. Blog sashadiart.com/blog Instagram Followers 1.3K ⋅ Domain Authority 1 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact. You can visit her website to see some of her abstract paintings. Join My Email List. Frequency 18 posts / year Blog dervalfreeman.com/tag/abstra.. Facebook fans 1.9K ⋅ Twitter followers 586 ⋅ Social Engagement 5 ⋅ Domain Authority 13 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Littleton, Colorado, United States About Blog This blog showcases Abstract paintings inspired by nature, science and color theory. A successful art career takes time, patience and a self-determination to succeed. Virtosu Art Blog. ABSTRACT. Feedspot has a team of over 25 experts whose goal is to rank blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in several niche categories. The Dufala Brothers.