English verb tenses exercises with answers - Will or be going to worksheet. The activity helps to review the difference between be going to for future plans and the present continuous for definite arrangements in the future. Test yourself with our free English language quiz about 'Will & Going to'. I like the worksheet and I think it's great for my students, but the answers on exercise 2 are wrong, they're in the positive and they should be in the negative form. Take a test after watching this video to see what you've learned:http://goo.gl/o9WtUz Here is a short review followed by a fill-in the gap activity on how to express the f... Students have to be able to choose the correct future form will or going to. I think he’ ll win the election. Future: be going to ( I am going to work ) - gramática inglés y uso de palabras en "English Grammar Today" - Cambridge University Press Worksheets that speak. If Some of the worksheets for this concept are Future tense with going to what is sara going to do, Will and going to, W o r k s h e e t s, Going to school in china, Inspiration 1 work 10, Going to for plans, Are you going to, Going … Worksheets that listen. Are / going to / am 6. aren’t going to 7. Look at those big black clouds! Will or be going to. Advertise We use ‘going to’ to talk about our future plans. 6. Use coupon code "ESLPR" on registration for discount! I was going to buy a new hi-tech watch e) but then there was a strike. Welcome to B&W version and KEY included. Teach kids with an engaging blended English program. d. I’m going to eat lots of ice cream. Read and match them to the pictures. Worksheets that motivate students. Also students are made aware of the difference between a future intention (a plann... 30,997 Downloads . What are they going to do? Future perfect - exercises. Fill in the sentences with the correct form (be going to) of the appropriate verb, and then match the sentences to the pictures. 5Maggie is going to spend a year in South Korea teaching English. ‘Going to’ for plans 1. I'm going to accept the job offer. Ficha online de To be going to para Grade 6. They're going to retire to the beach - in fact they have already bought a little beach house. Verb Tense Exercise 18 Will and Be Going To . Type in the verbs in the future simple (going to).. Mr Potts (sell) his house. Future simple - future continuous - future perfect: elementary and intermediate level . A short grammar guide on the use of BE GOING TO/WILL and some sentences to practise. GRAMMAR WORKSHEET ALL Things Grammar Grammar Focus Future: Going to Level Intermediate ANSWER KEY 1. am going to (I’m going to) 2. What´s the difference between will and be going to? >>> Search pages about this theme: search WILL AND GOING TO EXERCISES on our 100% free site to learn English . 7Sinead is meeting her old school friends on Sunday. Take a tour now! Itñññs Easy with Kiz Phonics We use going to + verb to talk about our intentions. Be a better teacher! I’ll give you a lift. It's going to snow. We use the present continuous tense for definite arrangements in the future We' re leaving the college at 8.30 tomorrow. Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. We are saying what we think will happen. My boss isn't going to be very happy! Forms . We're going to miss our flight! Are / going to / am not (l’m not) 8. are / going to 9. are going to 10. are / going to 11. aren’t going to Is / going to / is 3. isn’t going to 4. are going to 5. 3rd person singular → is + going to + verb in the basic form; Our neighbours (spend) their next holidays in the Caribbean. B: I (write) a letter to my friends back … 2. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. c. I’m going to do some homework. Also students are made aware of the difference between a future intention (a plann... Will, to be going to or Present Continuous? Future perfect continuous. A: What are your plans after you leave university? We use cookies to enhance your experience. I crashed the company car. This basic worksheet asks students to fill in the blank with each conjugation. Future continuous. I was going to visit my aunt in New Zealand f) but then she decided to move to Britain. e.g. Everything you need to help a child learn to read through phonics: decodable stories, listening exercises, you name it. B: I’ll turn the heating on, then. ID: 84890 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: Grade 7 Age: 10-15 Main content: Future tenses Other contents: prediction Add to my workbooks (25) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom Present Continuous Tense and Going to used for the future . These are my plans for my holiday. I’m going to write my homework tonight. Exercises. This a pretty easy worksheet for teaching the future with 'going to' at elementary level. More information Going to worksheet - Free ESL printable worksheets made by teachers here. B: Yes. Write sentences using this structure. Now make the sentences negative. A chart to illustrate the 2 forms of the 2 basic future tenses.Usage included. 4John's playing in a concert this Saturday night. By registering to and using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. A multi-level English curriculum featuring cartoon animated videos, engaging games, interactive tests and a progress tracker. 1. 103. Now make questions. I'm going to go to the cinema tonight. Be going to / will : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. You're going to miss your train! I'm going to the cinema tonight. No sign-up required. Grammar Rule Examples. Making sure that your verb tense matches your subject in a sentence is a important writing skill for your students. a. I’m going to see my grandparents b. I’m going to go to the beach. Will And Be Going To - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.. ; Use be going to to talk about something that you see is going to happen (there is present evidence).. Don’t drive like a crazy man. This is a free intermediate English grammar quiz and esl worksheet. Our prediction is based on present evidence. David is going to fall. English Lessons for Kids - Videos, Printables, Games, Online Tests Will, to be going to or Present Continuous? 3rd person plural → are + going to + verb in the basic form; I (move) to another town. you want to download you have to send your own contributions. Predictions Use will to talk about something that you think will happen.. High Quality ESL Lesson Plans - Free Samples - $26 Membership Be going to worksheets English Lessons for Kids - Videos, Printables, Games, Online Tests Teach kids with an engaging blended English program. Are you going too? I was going to take a bus to work for a change g) but then I saw the price of it!! Match them up! His class starts at 9am tomorrow. I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older. Hope you... BE GOING TO for future intentions & predictions. Review the correct usage of each form prior to completion of... Be going to *** fully editable *** with key. Worksheets - handouts Puedes hacer los ejercicios online o descargar la ficha como pdf. 7. Listening lesson plans with mp3 files also available. Will - future simple. A: Why are you holding a piece of paper? We offer carefully designed phonics worksheets, games, videos and flash cards you will find on our site. _____ _____I’m not going to wear jeans. Share : … Here is a useful going to and present continuous teaching activity to use in class with your students. The structure of 'be going to' is: subject + be + going + to-infinitve The verb 'be' is conjugated. 3Jane's going to start writing a blog soon. They’re going to watch a film this weekend.. Be careful! 1 Complete the table with the correct form of be. Divide the students into groups of four and give each student a copy of the worksheet. It's nearly nine o’clock. There are 2 activities in which students are asked to ask questions for the answers following the example and write sentences with the elements given. Remember! Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. going to for prediction. :) Please wait until page is refreshed! ESL Printables, e.g.Are you going to wear jeans? Students are given rules about this structure and there is a table with examples in the affirmative, interrogative and negative. Time: 40 mins - 1 hour Objectives: Talking about future plans using “going to” + infinitive. Revision worksheet on future forms. Going To Exercise Going To or Will Worksheet Present Continuous & Be Going To MacMillan English Going To : Future Worksheet Language Worksheets Be Going To – Long Worksheet Onestopenglish Will and Going To – 1 Hour Worksheet Pearson Longman New Year’s Worksheet – Going To Perfect English Grammar Future Simple Form: Future Simple Postive 8. B: I’m going to work in a hospital in Africa. A worksheet about the topic: future with going to. Benefit from fifteen years of ESL experience. It's going to rain. Future (Going to) A worksheet to practice grammar and listening. the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: A: I’m really cold. worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc. I think it is going to rain - I just felt a drop. We’ re going to have an accident! Congrats, you're now a member here, too. Nov 30, 2018 - Short explanation and several exercises practising ´going to´ . 6Sue and Carlos are going to get solar panels for their house. It's 8.30! My sister is going to have a baby in March. ID: 997157 Language: English School subject: English language Grade/level: Secondary Age: 14+ Main content: To be going to Other contents: listening Add to my workbooks (22) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog You can usually make the negative in two ways. Future: worksheets, handouts, printable exercises pdf. The students have to create sentences using "be going to" by looking at the pictures. Article by iSLCollective. We often use going to to make a prediction about the future. 2Sam is going to travel around Thailand this autumn. First, we use it for a timetabled event in the future, like public transport or the start of a class: My train leaves at six tonight. Please, change the answers. Are you going to buy a new T-shirt?. Using Go Going Went Fill in the Blank Worksheet, students conjugate verb GO through the different conjugations depending on the subject of the sentence. I hope you like it! He will be a good doctor. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. I was going to watch the late movie last night h) but I … Be going to - exercises. We use the present simple tense in two cases. Plus flashcards. f t p. Using the words in parentheses, complete the text below with the appropriate tenses, then click the "Check" button to check your answers. Before giving this worksheet to your students, review and discuss the future with 'going to' (Most often, it is used for actions that have already been planned in the past.) Take a tour now! A multi-level English curriculum featuring cartoon animated videos, engaging games, interactive tests and a progress tracker. Structures: "What are you going to do (this/next weekend / during the summer)? A simple worksheet to drill the "be going to" future". 5. Look at these examples: subject be not going … (Evidence) Something is likely to happen based on the evidence or experience you have. Live Worksheets Companion piece to: http... Would you like to become a member of iSLCollective ? 4. Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. A: Are you going to John’s party tonight? 6. e. I’m going to sleep a lot! ", "I’m (not) going to…". Going to: future: Worksheet 10: Answer Key 10: Verb + gerund: Worksheet 11: Answer Key 11: Superlative adjectives: Worksheet 12: Answer Key 12: Countable and uncountable nouns: Worksheet 13: Answer Key 13: Have got: Worksheet 14: Answer Key 14: Question tags with be: Worksheet 15: Students will better understand the difference between the usages of simple future tense and future with be going to through thirteen questions.hope you lilke it :) - ESL worksheets. Here are some examples: The sky is very black. B: I’m going to visit my mother in Scotland next month. Teaching Kids who Canñññt Read? esl The doctor said I’ m going to have a girl. Complete the sentences using the Simple Future Tense "wilı" or "going to". By annalancetta Revision worksheet on future forms. Solutions included 27,611 Downloads . Worksheet 2: Be Going to Future II. Practice writing sentences using the expression 'I am going to'. When there are definite signs that something is going to happen. He’s not going to play football anymore. Blessings for everybody! A simple worksheet to drill the "be going to" future". 5. Zero preparation time required. Solutions included. Visit this page now!