Mielle Organics. Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020. I've got the shampoo and conditioner, the detangler, the leave-in, the curl cream, and a couple other random bottles. A friend of mine turned me on to it and I can't wait to buy some of the other products I haven't gotten yet. Honestly, I would use 100% cantu products if they didn't smell!!!! I had bought her salon products from my salon for like $15-20 and they didn't hold a candle to Cantu. I'd like a product that keeps my hair healthy but also keeps my curls bouncy. Infused with shea butter, coconut oil and honey. Leaving them soft and deeply moisturized. This blew my mind so cheap and much better price than what I usually use which is mixed chicks. Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream 355ml, Coconut Curling Cream 340g with Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream 453g 4.1 out of 5 stars 30 £24.19 £ 24 . It makes his curls look cute and shiny instead of dull, dry and frizzy, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019. Can be used on dry hair to activate curls or refresh braids and twists. SFr. Cantu’s Grapeseed Strengthening Curl Cream is a unique silicone-free styling cream that moisturizes dry, brittle hair and gives curls ultimate definition. FREE Delivery on eligible first order. It's a medium weight cream and I really love it. Cantu Kids Curling Cream… Defines and tames fussy frizz. My son is bi-racial(salvadorian&black) and has super curly hair,but it tends to get dry when left out,which is why i always put his hair in a protective style such as 2 French braids. I'm interested in the Cantu brand; however, I'm confused about the difference between the curling cream and the curl activator. Cantu. I would definitely recommend for his hair type. To thoroughly cleanse your hair, use the sulfate-free Cantu shampoo. Do not rinse out. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018. 3,496 global ratings | 353 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019. Cantu Care For Kids Curling Cream - 8oz. 340 g. ... Bitte für Kinder unzugänglich aufbewahren. Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream defines, moisturizes, and adds manageability to curls. Die Cantu Lockencreme (Cantu Curling Cream) ist frei von Sulfaten, Silikon, Parabenen und Mineralölen. I use loreal elive and its AMAZING and leaves his hair soft and its super cute now left out,but i needed something to put in it to give it moisture WITHOUT weighing down his hair,i just received this today, and have put his hair in 2 braids after his bath,so i can only say the smell is AMAZING,the texture feels not too runny,but thick enough,and the size of this bottle was muchhh bigger than i thought to be under $10! This page works best with JavaScript. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 8 Ounce, See all details for Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 8 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Have two boys with very curly hair. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. My grandson has tight curls with soft hair - I haven't figured out his hair type yet as I am new to this. Kids Curling Cream. Brought this for my 1 year old son that has curly hair. Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream Defines, softens & strengthens strands with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Cantu Curling Cream vs Cantu Curl Activator. Made with a signature formula of pure shea butter and grapeseed, jojoba, and carrot oils, the Grapeseed Strengthening Curl Cream … This is less expensive than other curl products but works great. 62 Reviews. This product line is seriously a game-changer! Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 236 ml Cantu Pflege für Kinder Curling Creme ist speziell für die Bedürfnisse von Kindern mit strukturiertem Haar formuliert Ohne Mineralöl, Sulfat, Parabene, Silikone, Phthalate, Gluten, Paraffin oder Propylen If you want a good hold I would pair it with a good alcohol free holding gel. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019. • Softens & defines curls, coils and waves• Tames frizz. £5.50. Highly recommend! Mit reiner Sheabutter verwöhnt die Locken-Aktivierungscreme Ihr Haar – und verleiht ihm wieder neue Kraft. It smells very good and leaves his hair really soft but it doesn't keep the curls moist and defined. Price ... Cantu Kids Curling Cream. Browse Clicks range of Cantu products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 8 Ounce at Amazon.com. Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Creme - 16 fl oz. Avoid contact with eyes and open or irritated skin. Their hair always looks great and they always get lots of compliments! Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 227g 4.4 out of 5 stars 876. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018. $8.49. And don't get me started on the price point! Its unfortunate. Only 7 left in stock. Die Cantu Locken-Aktivierungungscreme bringt mehr Glanz und Volumen in Ihr Haar. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantus gentle care for textured hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Natural Hair Made with pure shea butter, Cantu restores your real, authentic beauty. I'm an adult and I use this for myself. Cantu Kids is the perfect blend of pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Honey. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 98 reviews. Love love love it! Benefits. 3. Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream Locken Creme. 84. I've even used the detangler on my hair as I have super fine hair that gets tangled easily and it worked wonders for my hair, as well! ... Cantu KIDS | Curling Cream... SFr. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019. 227g . Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2018. Its like pineapples, but super strong and unpleasant. Cantu Styling Custard Hair Care for Kids, Shea Butter 227 g 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,359. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Nurture and nourish fragile curls, coils and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. My kids all had straight hair. NO MINERAL OIL, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE. • Softens and defines strands • Infused with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Honey. Embrace your curly, coily or wavy hair with Cantu products, curated just for curly hair, it moisturises and defines your locks. Love Cantu and their products and all they've done for my sweets incredible locks! This is not the case with Cantu. Shea Butter For Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist 237ml Best product I've used by far. My Cantu. • Softens and defines strands• Infused with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Honey. Cantu products are generally made with the best of materials which have all the nutrients that your hair needs and deserves. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2019, This product works great on my two year old boys mixed hair. Inhaltsstoffe. Cantu's Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream is de stylingcrème waar je krullen op hebben gewacht! Warnings or Restrictions. Holy Curl Riri– I’m a big fan of Cantu’s Curl Activator Cream. 19 (£24.19/count) £25.89 £25.89 10.70 Marke: Cantu Kids. Marke: Cantu Kids. £5.49. Well, me and my other children all have stick straight hair and I have NEVER dealt with trying to maintain (let alone style) curly hair like hers. WILL BE BACK TO UPDATE WITH REVIEW AND PICTURE! Secondly, I’m not a professional hairdresser or something like that. More Buying Choices AED 22.00 (5 new offers) Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz. I always recommend looking at kids products because they can be less expensive and just as good. Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceteareth-20, Glycol Stearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-75, Ceteth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mel (Honey) Extract, BHT, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. Anyway his beautiful curls start out nice and neat, but they were a frizzy mess by the end of the day with other creams I've tried. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It's got a watermelon scent and works well keeping my waves frizz free and moisturized without making them too greasy. Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 236 ml bei Amazon.de | Günstiger Preis | Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ für ausgewählte Artikel Our Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream has always utilized a great deep conditioning ingredient, ... My Curl. Mielle Organics Brazilian Curly Cocktail Curl Cream - 7.5oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. But the smell is seriously a dealbreaker. So its a toss up. Hydration & Definition für Lockenköpfchen Dieser Leave in Conditioner für Kinder, verbessert die Handhabbarkeit der Locken, reduziert Haarbruch und zähmt Frizz. This cream holds all day and doesn't leave his hair crunchy like many other products with a stronger hold. I love this product. Beschreibung. Cantu Kids is the perfect blend of pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Honey. Softens and strengthens strands. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 30 reviews. 98. INDICATIONS:Cantu Care For Kids Curling Cream, For Textured Hair Defines, softens and strengthens strands with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Definiert Kinderlocken, zähmt Frizz und stärkt jede Strähne. When used while wet after the hair dries the curls look frizzy and dry. Not only does it keep tangles away, but it smells amazing, it doesn't make her hair look greasy, it doesn't hurt her eyes when it accidentally gets in them, and I can do her entire routine with Cantu! Benefits: Defines & tames fussy frizz Softens & strengthens strands Infused with shea butter, coconut […] Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. In addition, now that is winter time it works perfectly to prevent my curls from getting dry and a frizzy mess. The Cantu coconut curling cream in your best bet if you want your hair to have series of curls. CANTU COCONUT CURLING CREAM (12oz) 0 Reviews. $3.99. Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream Locken Creme; Artikelnummer: 010816. Eden Body Works. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” Mit der perfekten Mischung aus reiner Sheabutter, Kokosöl und Honig ohne scharfe Zutaten. AED 27.84 AED 27. I have 3 mixed children and one of them was blessed with their dads incredible, tight black curls. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It was like every product I tried would moisturize it for like 5 minutes then it would be tangled and dry again almost instantly. I use every single one depending on what style I am doing for her that day. My mixed daughter's hair is finally detangled! Cantu KIDS | Curling Cream. I've switched to their hypoallergenic conditioner, which is harder to find, only because it works almost as well and doesn't smell, but I honestly think this one works better. Would recommend based on these factors. She is almost 2 and has a LOT of thick, BIG hair. “Find the full list of ingredients of Cantu Coconut Curling Cream here! First off all thanks for watching! I used this for a while as a leave in because it works so well, but eventually stopped because the smell is so unappealing. Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteth-20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycol Stearate, Petrolatum, PEG-75, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratisima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea … Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream defines, moisturizes, and adds manageabilit y to curls. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2020. More info: Hey ya’ll! Get it as soon as Today, Sep 26. 10/10 highly recommend, especially if you have a beautiful little mixed girl like I do! Geniet van de klassieke sheabote.. Cantu. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Every morning I spray it lightly with water and add this. 4.6 out of 5 stars 4. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cantu Care for Kids Curling Cream, 8 Ounce. 30. Leaving them soft and deeply moisturized. Defines, softens, & strengthens strands Tames frizz & flyaways Infused with honey for maximum moisture. Nurture and nourish fragile curls, coils and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. Cantu kids curl cream defines, softens & strengthens strands with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Ever since I first tried it I got addicted to it. De Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream is gemaakt met een nieuwe formule en een heerlijke nieuwe geur en hydrateert droog, broos haar terwijl het de ultieme kruldefinitie biedt. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hi everyone, I'd like a moisturizer that keeps my curls curly & doesn't make them frizzy/poofy. Does wonders on my daughter’s super curly hair! Smooth onto damp hair, section by section, from root to tip.