The Simple Baked Catfish Instructions Are: Clean Wash And Dry Catfish Cut Into Small Pieces Baked catfish is oven-roasted and garnished with herbs and peppers for a tasty, healthy, low carb dish! In a pie pan or shallow dish, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; set it aside. PREHEAT fryer to 350° F. PLACE the catfish in a small bowl, add the hot sauce and toss to coat. This is a recipe that I obtained from a very good Cajun friend who is a native of Lafayette, Louisiana. A yummy blend of tomatoes and italian seasonings make this a mild fish dish. Place the fillets in a 9x13 baking pan … Serve with Rosemary Baked Potato Wedges, Green Salad & Mango Salsa for a healthy meal. Looking for a seafood dinner? You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Serve over rice. Impress your Cajun friends with this wonderful gumbo. My family loves it. Combine oil and lemon juice; brush over both sides of fillets. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. His family adopted me (friendly) many years ago and we have swapped Cajun and Creole recipes through the years. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray. Baked Catfish Fillets Recipes 601,972 Recipes Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? See more ideas about Catfish recipes, Baked catfish, Baked catfish recipes. Place on cookie sheet (crumb side up) and bake at 350 for about 15-17 minutes or until done. It can also be done with catfish, flounder, perch, or pretty much any white fish. Sprinkle the spice-herb mixture over both sides of the catfish fillets. This is one of my family's favorite dishes. Step 1, Season fish with salt and pepper. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Keto catfish recipes you worth to learn. Melt 4 ounces butter in small sauce pan. This is also healthier since you bake it, and clean up is a cinch---just wad up the foil and throw it away! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. baking pan. Jun 26, 2017 - Explore Gilda's board "Baked Catfish Recipes" on Pinterest. It's still my all-time favorite catfish recipe and I have closely guarded the recipe till now. Remember that the thinner the fillet, the shorter the cook time. It is an unusual, but delicious way of preparing catfish. We are happy to share these catfish rich recipes. Preheat oven to 425° and drizzle 2 tablespoons oil on a large baking sheet. Serve with ketchup or tartar sauce. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until the fish flakes … Fast, easy, and savory poached catfish in a ginger garlic broth. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Catfish More information Cajun Baked Catfish Recipe -Jim Gales’ well-seasoned fish nets him compliments from family and friends in Glendale, Wisconsin whenever he serves it. In another bowl, COMBINE the cornmeal, flour and seasoning. Unlike most of my previous recipes, this one takes a while to make, but I promise it Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. This content is imported from {embed-name}. I like to sprinkle some strong paprika (i.e. Frying anything is a chore, this technique will make it worth the trouble. Dip the catfish in the melted butter and roll in the bread crumb mixture. You can also use red snapper in place of the catfish. Catfish fillets are seasoned with honey mustard and onion, then baked until golden brown in this easy main dish. These have the great taste of fried fish without the grease. Serve over white rice with a side of French bread. This easy pecan pie recipe is amazing! If you love fish as much as I do, this spicy, oven-baked, whole catfish is a must-try. Our New Cookie Tins Are The Sweetest Gift, You Can Buy Baby Yoda Macarons At Williams Sonoma. Toss fish in oil mixture. Bake until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 minutes. I was looking for a recipe for Mexican catfish and wasn't able to find exactly what I wanted, so I made my own version. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter. —Bruce Crittenden Clinton, Mississippi Combine the dry ingredients in a shallow bowl and stir well. cayenne) at presentation for effect. Place fish in oval casserole dish. Simple tasty baked fish recipe with that Cajun kick. Great for appetizers or a main dish. Bon appetit! We still bread it in cornmeal and season it with some  Cajun seasoning, so you won't miss anything at all! See recipes for Baked Catfish with Asparagus & Tomatoes too. Cajun catfish served up with just the right touch of spices and flavor. Pineapple Baked Chicken = Major Dinner Upgrade, Greek Shrimp Is The Perfect One-Pan Dinner. I like to serve this over a Cajun flavored spicy white rice. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Recent Recipes Salmon Baked in Foil Salmon Baked in … Season catfish with salt and pepper, then dredge fish in seasoned cornmeal, pressing to coat. Catfish fillets are rubbed with a blend that includes chili powder, cumin, coriander, cayenne and paprika, then topped with homemade salsa.