HOME. Take A Look ! At A Love for Cakes our custom cakes chefs take the greatest care in the design and creation of the ideal custom cake for your Brooklyn celebration. Custom Cakes in Brooklyn Park on YP.com. We are constantly adding new items, so … Timing - Please allow as much lead time as possible.. The customer service was exceptional. It was a last minute (less than a week) order but still arrived in time. I read the reviews on decided to buy to purchase a rose layered red velvet cake with cream cheese filling. Cakes And Desserts For All Occasions ! Very reasonably priced and the ordering process is so easy. Birthday Cakes in Brooklyn on YP.com. Since 2010, Sweet Touch by Iva has led the greater New York area in custom cakes. Place your order today! CAKES. We are a familiar bakery that became popular for our Tres Leches Cakes and desserts. 0. Our goal is provide delicious, natural options. The Five Foot Chef 1 (646) 302- 3465 Brooklyn, NY, 11228. firefighter baby. 26 reviews of JMcakeBoutique "Desserts 18 is a very nice place to chill after a busy day. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Bakeries in Brooklyn Park, MN. Sweetums Cake Crumble Jars. The best way to make sure your favorite flavor is available when you need it. They celebrate special occasions with Snooky's custom designed cakes. Definitely a hit.” more, “Well their cheesecakes looked old and when I asked assistant told me they are fresh and made yesterday. Cupcakes. Custom Birthday Cakes – Amazing Cakes, Sensational Taste. But yes, go to cakeboi and…” more, “During the beginning of October I was looking for a birthday cake for November. Delicious custom cakes and cupcakes in BROOKLYN! Get your custom cake quote online, buy your authentic … Custom Wedding, graduation, sweet 16 cakes. I always come here to hangout with friends, cuz i love there cakes, and they have wonderful sense on decoration. Shop. Specialty Cakes. FAQ. Custom cake flavors include winter white, lemon ginger, ultra-rich butter, pumpkin, red velvet, and peanut butter. info@ninecakes.com BROOKLYN Brooklyn NY • TEL 347•907•9632 HUDSON 748 Warren Street, Hudson NY 12534 • TEL 518•660•1106 i took videos and pictures from my Instagram food page (@2girls1plate_nyc) so excuse the hashtags and the blurry pics. No disappointments. Shop. More. Custom Cakes Chef Nick, through Bay Ridge Bakery, has becoming one of the go-to chefs for custom cakes in the NYC area. Whitestone Custom Cakes by Nathaniel's Bakery. Cake Flavors/Fillings. Made specially for your event/party. ABOUT US. We ship around the world and delivery locally. Custom Cakes in Brooklyn on YP.com. Chocolate Covered Oreos Welcome to our website, where you'll find the most uniquely decorated cakes, cookies, and more! Serving Thousands of customers since 2011, we create unique and customized bite sized cakes on a stick for memorable events, celebrations, holidays, branding and gifting. FAQ. if they were fresh, why would I be asking right? Had a custom cake made and delivered to a birthday party. Everything we made we got to enjoy at a lovely table setting, and had some of Pamela 's signature…” more. They have Mojito(non-alcohol), the house special the"Mix fruit Tea" , the second pic. Custom cakes can be pricey, but if you know what you are looking for and willing to work with the vision of the cake designer, you will be very satisfied with the investment to make that special day shine. CUSTOM CAKES AND DESSERTS. They were able to replicate 100% off the reference I provided and deliver right to my doorstep. ... from a dozen-plus muffin flavors to custom birthday cakes for kids of all ages. Kind of like occult esque who knows. I bought four my mom & daughter in the Bronx; and another four for my niece celebrating her 14th birthday in Washington…” more, “Great place, reasonable prices. Birthday Cake With Name Editing For Best Friend. ! Made specially for your event/party. HOME. We design and create wedding cakes, custom birthday cakes, and even sweet 16 cakes; we can also create you a custom adult sex cake too. Had a custom cake made and delivered to a birthday party. Our Cake Crumble Jars. In addition, it was delivered to the venue on time in perfect shape without any involvement … Shop. 136 likes. Round Cakes Or Sheets Cakes We Can Feed All Of Your Guests. Hey guys, I'm trying to find the best place for a custom made birthday cake. Shop. These unique desserts resemble a traditional cake or cupcakes but have a unique taste and texture. Since 1945, Brooklyn's Best Bakery has remained true to tradition and quality with their Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Italian Pastries and Custom Fondant Cakes. I…” more, “Totally unique bakery specializing in Korean rice flour desserts! Cakes And Desserts For All Occasions ! We make custom birthday cakes, weddings cakes, holiday cakes and any special theme cakes. With our innovative designs and Variety of flavors, we can help you plan the event of your dreams and offer you a Sweet memorable experience. Vanilla cake, cookies 'n cream buttercream 100% edible, all sugar. My birthday is around Halloween and we wanted some kind of creepy cake. Order yours today! I am looking for a place that custom makes creative birthday cakes. I can't wait to see this available in the masses because I can't always be in NY to get my fix! Crystal's Custom Cakes, Brooklyn, Michigan. We were astounded that they were vegan - rich, perfectly sweet - incredible. Best custom cakes in Brooklyn. Isabella's Creations makes Custom Cakes for Any Occasion. I was able to work with the team at Buttermilk and explain what we were hoping for and they” more, “So I had to by a Birthday cake for wife's Birthday. 12.00. Desserts 18 also has tasty drinks,Some new drinks just put up on menu recently.