The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N is not designed to not only be the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti that EVGA offers...But the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, period. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card with EK Water Block. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. Cons: There are none. C $1,360.98 + shipping . Re: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN is HERE! - Dual 120x120x25mm PWM fans with a ~69.5CFM rating on each Overall Review: First off I purchased this card as an upgrade to a system that had 2 1080 FTW hybrid cards in sli. And one final piece of information, if you do decide to purchase this lovely beast of a card, do yourself a favor and go to EVGA's website. Software way to tweak settings for benchmarking. Samsung Memory Now coming to the overclock, the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN Hybrid was overclocked to a massive 2.7 GHz core clock and memory overclock of 8509 MHz or 17018 MHz effective which is essentially 17 Gbps. - All-metal cooler shroud and backplate, - Custom low-loss, 12-layer PCB EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKED, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Dual + iCX2, 70C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 11G-P4-2387-KR, 11GB GDDR6. EVGA … ¿Cuál es la diferencia entre EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Gaming y EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Kingpin ACX 2.0+? 4 out of 38 people found this review helpful. C $270.33 2 bids + C $33.37 shipping . EVGA, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Hybrid, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin Hybrid (1350 / 1750) Download Now or Find compatible BIOS. NVIDIA® Highlights GPU Water Cooling RGB Copper Block For EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN . Previous Next. Real Boost Clock: 1770 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6 Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics The KINGPIN is sporting a 240mm Hybrid cooling system, a … Estos modelos estas realizados en colaboración con el reconocido overclocker Vince “Kingpin” Lucido, ademas de traer materiales nuevos y una calidad excepcional. DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b - Probe-It header to allow for real-time monitoring GPU voltages by DMM In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin 3 Se deja ver durante el CES 2019 la tarjeta gráfica EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, una gráfica que cuenta con un disipador híbrido entre líquida y aire. 2019/04/10 03:27:42 I have question, why it takes so 'long' time to release KINGPIN gpu:s? NVIDIA® GPU Boost™ Ver más. Overall Review: I installed 2 of these, and plan to use them to learn how to overclock (it can't be that hard, right? (fans 50%) Tarjeta de video refrigerada por un CLC 240 Sobre todo esta gráfica se caracteriza por tener una PCB personalizada y más fases VRM, para soportar mucho overclocking. The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N is not designed to not only be the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti that EVGA offers...But the fastest GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, period. There is secret Classified tool available to play with various onboard KINGPIN RTX settings for maximum performance tweaking. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 KINGPIN overclocked to 2.58GHz on LN2 cooling EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex > NEXT STORY: Xbox … EVGA RTX 3060 Ti; EVGA BP Power Supply Series; EVGA RTX 30 SERIES; EVGA XR1 Capture Device; EVGA NU Audio Pro; EVGA Z490 Motherboards; EVGA FROSTBITE 2; Awards. Buy EVGA GeForce 11G-P4-2589-KR, RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N GAMING, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, Hybrid Cooler, OLED Display, Metal Backplate: Graphics Cards - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Runs cooler while working harder The VRM is what gets got in here, im gonna have to tinker with it myself. VR Ready 9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 TI OC Edition 11 GB w Phanteks Waterblock. Designed for USB Type-C™ and VirtualLink™, CUDA® Cores: 4,352 Lanzamiento EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN. EVGA 2080 Ti KINGPIN: $1,385 (shipped - CONUS) I recently got this card as a replacement from EVGA (RMA). Way too much more to list!! EVGA North America's #1 NVIDIA partner. Share Facebook Twitter Google Reddit … B-Stock products are Factory Recertified to meet the performance and reliability of a new product of the same … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. OUT OF STOCK. If you desire best cooling performance fans can be replaced with higher speed fans. Esta se destina a auténticos overclockers extremos debido a sus impresionantes características. EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI La GeForce RT 2080 Ti es el pináculo de la gama GeForce y la K | NGP | N | es el buque insignia de la gama EVGA. - Array of twelve onboard iCX temperature sensors NEWS. The GeForce® GTX™ 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. The vanilla RTX 2080 comes factory clocked a bit higher than the 2080 Ti, so we started with +100 MHz on the core and followed the same process. - VirtualLink with USB Type-C I/O connector, Real-Time Ray Tracing Fees for brokerage and duty included in price. In fact EVGA was one of the first companies to offer their Hydro Copper waterblocks from the factory stretching back to the GTX 470 and GTX 480 days I've yet to see the die hit 50C!!!!. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KPE Firmware, Version FA3D. En el evento CES, EVGA mostró varios productos muy interesantes, la mayoría componentes para ordenador pero, probablemente el anuncio más sorprendente que hizo […] The Kingpin can run solid 2055Mhz out of the box with OC bios and with a slightly overclock it can go up to 2185Mhz with Maximum temps of 49c after hours of playing it's quiet and fast more powerful just don’t forget to change the fan curve if you got the money it worth I don’t care about RGB anymore I want more performance and that’s the card you’re looking for, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019, Pro: This thing is a beast, it runs quiet and cool, (44 ish under load) (push pull setup). 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. 10/10, Pros: out-performs any other video card I've tried, running stock EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN. The GeForce® GTX™ 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. <-- over here go to my … - Monitor GPU junction temperature in a wide range from -64°C to +105°C EVGA ha mostrado este CES 2019 el que es su modelo de RTX 2080 Ti de gama más alta, la Kingpin. Benchmarks. NVIDIA® Ansel Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin ha sido revelado. Sign in / Register Latest GPU Drivers NVIDIA GeForce 456.71 WHQL AMD Radeon Adrenalin 20.10.1 Beta Intel 27.20.100.8885 EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, Hybrid Cooler, OLED Display, Metal Backplate, 11G-P4-2589-KR, Real Boost Clock: 1770 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR6. Overall Review: I got this to play minecraft. -. Bus Type: PCIe 3.0, Memory Detail: 1,1264MB GDDR6 EVGA es uno de los grandes fabricantes que conforman el mercado de hardware para PC en general, se pensaba que la compañía tenía intenciones de presentarse en CES 2019 y así fue. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE w/ EK-Vector Nickel+Acetal Waterblock & backplate. Since GDDR6 memory is now provided by multiple manufacturers, with RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN EVGA is going back to traditional Samsung K4Z80325BC-HC14 memory chips, in standard 11 GByte configuration. We cannot accept returns of products and we will not refund items missing the serial number or UPC (including musical instruments, televisions, or consumer electronics). La ensambladora EVGA ha presentado en el CES de 2019 la GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin, una tarjeta gráfica tope de gama que mantiene todas las características que han hecho destacar a la serie Kingpin, aunque en esta ocasión apuesta por un sistema de disipación híbrido. C $2,269.41 0 bids + C $106.80 shipping . - Diagnostic LEDs & self-diagnostics for correct power and GPU operation, - Dual MP2888A controllers Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. zoom. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. - Video-out ports designed for use with single-slot brackets, - Fan header allows for PWM control of attached fan(s) in EVGA Precision X1 HDCP 2.2 OwlTree CPU Delid Tool to Remove Cover for 3770K 4770k 4790K 6700K E3-1230 7700K 87... 2packs 50mm x 50mm x 20mm 5020 12V 0.30A Ball Bearing Brushless DC Cooling Fan 2pin... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB KiNGPiN GAMING Turing Graphics Card EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N GAMING 11GB GDDR6 Ray-Tracing Graphics Card, … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N Edition OC setting reference (may vary depends on system config) GPU stable boost clock Memory stable clock Memory voltage 3Dmark Time Spy 3Dmark Time Spy Extreme GND +1.8V input GND +12V input GND E009-00-000264 Pin 1 Pin 2 Pin 3 Pin 4 Pin 5 EVGA RTX KINGPIN Over 2+ GHz 8000+ MHz 1.37 V 15000+ pts 7400 pts Hydrocopper watercooling Over 2.1+ … Pros: Binned GPU Please try again. However, to get better acquainted with the waterblock we should first start with the RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin and its unqiue features. Pros: Overall Design is pleasing. No it is not. Tearing down the EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Kingpin edition, preceding our Buildzoid PCB analysis and VRM review of the Kingpin card. B-Stock Products are units which may have small scratches, small dents, or noticeable use. Unable to add item to Wish List. Vibrant OLED Display for constant monitoring Learn More, - 100mm HBM fan mounted to a full-metal heatsink Try finding a new one now on for sale, there is a reason why this card is out everywhere. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Built for extreme over clocking - Shows real-time voltages, temperatures, clocks, power consumption and GPU utilization Se ha convertido en una tradición para EVGA hacer una edición superior del modelo insignia de la actual generación de tarjetas gráficas GeForce de Nvidia, en este caso, un modelo denominado K|NGP|N. Microsoft® DirectX® 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4/5 EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, i bought this so i could play minecraft Kappa, 2xfan 1200 rpm for radiator with this https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B07DFFB14R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, so every other comment here sums everything up, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2019, But is it worth all this money over a normal 2080 ti? - Show self-test and diagnostic results $63.99. Cons: The AIO water pump is always at full speed so the pump is Loud. Descubre cuál es mejor y su puesto en la clasificación de tarjetas gráficas. C $1,199.00 + C $25.00 shipping . Pros: Over Kill for 1440p gaming which is great btw for the long run. EKWB EK-FC Classic Strix RTX 2080 Ti RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Plexi. Register the card ASAP and sign up for an extended warranty or the Advanced RMA, for this card alone and what you get from these services is well worth it to protect your purchase. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN Hybrid Overclocked To 2.7 GHz Core Clock and 17 Gbps Memory Clock on LN2, Achieves 3DMark Portal Royal World Record By Hassan Mujtaba Mar 17, 2019 14:40 EDT Unlike past generations of KINGPIN-branded flagships by EVGA, this card features an all-in-one closed-loop liquid cooling solution that's factory-fitted. zoom . EVGA lanzó hoy su tarjeta gráfica tope de gama, la GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN, diseñada por el legendario Vince “KINGPIN” Lucido.A diferencia de las generaciones anteriores de tarjetas KINGPIN de EVGA, esta tarjeta cuenta con una solución de refrigeración líquida, … All Awards; Graphics; Motherboards ; Power Supplies; Mice; Case; Technology. Official Website . Asus 2080 Ti DUAL-RTX2080TI-O11G GeForce RTX Graphic Card – 11 GB GDDR6 . This card will do and play anything you want that is out on the current market, the only warning I will give is that be mindful of your case spacing and where you could place this 240 radiator. -GPU design is just sexy, real elegant design, although the more elegant one would be galax 10th anniversary Ed EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN 11GB GDDR6 Graphics Card . Built-in OLED Display - 16x—MP86956—60-ampere PowerStages for the GPU I will be using the same box EVGA used to ship the card (see pictures). Overall Review: You can save money and get a decent 2080 ti and DIY a water block or AIO yourself to save a couple hundred dollars, but, I do like what kingpin has done with the current setup - its solid. It’s a beast of a card too, even if it’s not the prettiest card ever, it’s tuned for performance. This card is every professional overclocker's liquid-cooled wet-dream, with a PCB designed with inputs from Vince "Kingpin" Lucido, and a hybrid AIO-CLC cooling solution. Pros: Love it! I rarely find that detailed reviews are particularly helpful other than to tip me off about a glaring problem. EVGA today released its flagship graphics card, the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN, designed by the legendary Vince "KINGPIN" Lucido himself. MORE INFO . 1 out of 4 people found this review helpful. MSI RTX 2080 TI DUKE OC. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. "k|ngp|n" 2080 ti evga for sale! The gpu hasn’t been overclock yet, just wanted to see with stock speed how well it would perform with my i9 9900k cpu. This card is every professional overclocker's liquid-cooled wet-dream, with a PCB designed with inputs from Vince "Kingpin" Lucido, and a hybrid AIO-CLC cooling solution. Last one. These chips are rated for 14.0 Gb/s data rate and designed for 0-85 °C temperature range running at nominal 1.35 V DDQ ±3%. Never again will i go to fanned cards. GPU Water Cooling RGB Copper Block For MSI RTX2080 … Professionally built up with overclocking to the extreme in mind. - PEXVDD single-phase digital control VRM Electronics purchased from Amazon.ca, or a seller but fulfilled by Amazon, can be returned to Amazon.ca within 30 days of delivery of shipment via our online Returns Centre. Watercooling RESET Compare. Pros: -Quiet under full load. Because of this GPU temps, my whole system runs way cooler and i was able to squeeze out more out of my CPU in terms of OC. Used Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti Founders Edition (Like New) C $620.00 10 bids + C $85.00 shipping . There no pump control from the evga software. All Awards ; … Memory Clock: 14,000MHz Effective We have in-depth, technical VRM details of the new EVGA Z390 DARK and KINGPIN 2080 Ti video cards that Steve and Jay may use to battle. [attachment=RTX2080Ti_KPE_header_no_text.jpg] Kingpin LaunchedClick here for code applied $95.00 Savings --> EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti K|NGP|N GAMING, 11G-P4-2589-KR, 11GB GDDR6, iCX2 Technology, HYBRID Cooler, OLED Display, Metal Backplate (Post edit Cool GTX)