(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will she be writing an essay in the exam? The future continuous tense (also known as the future progressive) is used to describe an unfinished action occurring in the future.This action can either begin in the future, or it can already be in progress in the present and continue into the future. For example, I will be studying in this college. The future continuous is used for quite a few different purposes. You (wait) for her when her plane arrives tonight. She will not be singing in the concert. It is also called future progressive tense. You, They, He, She, Name, It, I, We ke saath hamlog Will be ka … Like all other tenses Future Continuous Tense can also be expressed as Negative as well as Interrogative sentences as given below. Will he be waiting for me? Tags: 50 sentences, examples, future tense, sentences, tenses, verb tenses. ; Bob will be playing tennis at 9 a.m. Using future continious tense for continuity-indicating actions will help increase the intensity of meaning when reporting that we will do one job before or after another job in the future. We can use the future continuous (will/won't be + -ing form) to talk about future actions that: will be in progress at a specific time in the future: When you come out of school tomorrow, I'll be boarding a plane. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This time next year I (live) in London. I will be waiting for you. Will they be flying a kite? 3. It expresses future actions having an on-going nature – that is expected to start in future and continue for a period of time in future. It will have a duration. Future continuous is used for the activity continues from one time to another. Future Continuous Tense is used to express an on-going or continued action which will occur at some time in the future. April will be having coffee in this coffee shop. 4. For Example: I will be eating dinner from Six o’clock to 6:30. ; At eight o’clock tonight, we will still be swimming in the clubhouse. Future Continuous Tense represents a continuous action which will happen in the future. 2. Future Perfect Continuous Tense Sentences – 50 Examples. I shall be eating pizza. You can use those clues to help you master this tense. They will be making preparations for their exams. She will not be feeling good due to her illness. I won't be waiting for you. Students will be learning new lessons next year. I’ll be seeing you this time next month. He will be playing video games on Sunday. English: Future Continuous Tense. She (study) at the library tonight. They will not be getting salary for their job. However, it may be necessary to use different vocabulary structures for different verbs when talking about future tenses. Examples. Definition of Future Continuous Tense. Future continuous and future perfect: Grammar test 1. 5. Will: Form Positive: Subject + WILL + V1** Negative: Subject+WILL+ NOT + V1** (won’t) ** The verb is always in the base form. The Future Continuous (or future progressive tense) The future continuous tense isn't taught very much in English classes but, in fact, English speakers use it a lot. Will you be preparing yourself for the test? Main Verb:  Present participle (Base or 1st form of verb + ing) e.g. Read the explanation to learn more. All Rights Reserved. It is also known as the future progressive tense. Jis sentences ke end me RAHA HOGA, RAHI HOGI, RAHE HOGE aae to use ham Future Continuous Tense kehte hai.. They will be writing letter to each other. By Christmas I will be skiing like a pro. STUDYANDEXAM. Most times simple future and future continuous forms are used interchangably. Remember that the future continuous is a combination of the simple future tense (I will play) and the present continuous tense (I am playing). They will not be working there. Examples: Instead of future continuous, present continuous is used. … This tense is also called 'Future Progressive Tense'. 76. The boys will have been doing homework since the afternoon. Will the boys be eating their meals? The action will have started before that moment but it will not have finished at that moment. FUTURE CONTINUOUS/PROGRESSIVE TENSE This post includes detailed expressions about Future Continuous Tense and its structures in english. Therefore, the negative sentences can also be written with 'won't be' instead of 'will not be'. Learn how to use the Future Continuous Tense with EasyEnglish! I guess you (feel) thirsty after working in the sun. Future Continuous Tense. The Future Continuous tense expresses action at a particular moment in the future. Introduction. They will be cooking food at this time. You will not be washing your clothes. 6. He will not be writing the letter. You will sound much more natural if you master this tense. Auxiliary verbs: will be. Examples: Will she be buying new dresses for her wedding? This construct requires the use of “to be,” as well as the verb with an -ing ending. When we talk about our plans about the future in everyday life, we need to use future tense. 78. Structure/Formula for ‘Positive-Future Perfect Continuous’ Sentences. Future Perfect Continuous Tense This tense is used to describe an ongoing action that will complete in future. Examples of Negative Future Continuous Tense-I shall/will not be going to Bangalore tomorrow. past. For example, tomorrow I will start work at 2pm and stop work at 6pm: At 4pm tomorrow, I will be working. 9 Sentences of Future Continuous Tense, Definition and Examples. This video will make it easy for you to understand this tense and use it correctly. Will you be singing a song? For example, if the action we are talking about about the future requires continuity, we should sometimes use future continious tense. Future Continuous Tense Examples. writing, running, drinking. Copyright © 2018. Examples: / I’ll be studying English future tenses! Keep reading to review the form and uses of the future simplein English. Definition of Future Continuous Tense. Will the kids be making a noise? Rule: Sub+will/shall+not+be+V1 ing Interrogative Sentence. Will he be taking his exams? 79. Also, notice how there’s an assumption that the action will be completed, even though we never said it will be. 2. Examples or Sentences of Future Continuous Tense. 6. (Click here to learn about how to USE this tense) Here's how to make it: The positive (will + be + verb-ing): It is used to express the ongoing nature of an action with regards to its continuation towards a point in future. Read also: 12 Tenses with Examples Future Continuous Tense Sentences. Here we are talking about future continuous tense which shows a continuous action in the future. 7. The juggler will have been showing tricks for two hours. Rule: Sub+will/shall be+V1 ing Negative Sentence. Oops! He will be planning about his studies. He will be visiting his friends this time next week. She will not be watching a program on television. Tonight at 6 PM, I will be going to my friend’s house. Examples. The Importance of Present Continuous Tense. I (see) Jim at the conference next week. a) Positive Sentence. Most of the time, these kinds of questions are the same as other future tense questions. Just think, next Monday you will be working in your new job. This tense is also called 'Future Progressive Tense'. Will + Subject + Be + Present Participle + Object. The verb in the future continuous tense is made of two parts: The future tense form of verb ‘to be’ – will be ‘ing’ affixed to the base verb. 82. I will not be buying a new cup. They (run) for about four hours. I (eat) with Jane this evening so I can tell her. She will be watching TV. She will be singing a song for the audience. I will be writing articles on different topics. In this lesson, we will take an in-depth look at asking yes/no questions with the future continuous verb tense. Will… I will be going to the office at 8 am tomorrow. You will be working as an Engineer in that organization. Will be is used with He, She, It, You, They and Nouns.. 9 Sentences of Future Continuous Tense, Definition and Examples When we talk about our plans about the future in everyday life, we need to use future tense. Future continuous tense expresses the action that will be ongoing at some time in the future. We will not be enjoying without you. Rule:Will/Shall+Sub+be+V1 ing I, We ke saath hamlog Shall be/Will be ka use karte hai. 5. They will be playing football in the play ground. It expresses future actions having an on-going nature – that is expected to start in future and continue for a period of time in future. They will be playing football in that field. We have understood the basic idea of Positive, Negative and Interrogative sentences in Future Perfect Continuous Tense; we will further study and practice all of them individually in the following exercises. It follows a general formula of will + to be + verb (ending in -ing). In Future Continuous Tense, we use the first form of verb+ing (the present participle) and shall be/will be with the nouns and pronouns.Shall be is used with I & We. In order to see this page, Please re-enable your Javascript. Will they be playing chess? You (miss) the sunshine once you are back in England. Will you be helping the people? Future continuous tense is also called Future progressive tense. It is most often used with a time expression. 81. She will be singing at home. Will be meeting is the future continuous tense of the verb to meet. It will be raining at this time tomorrow. He will be expecting good behavior from you. The construction for forming this tense is: will + be + the present participle (the root verb + -ing). When he is in Australia, he (stay) with his friends. Notice how it refers to both the future and ongoing action. He will not be listening to the music. These are some negative sentences using the Future Continuous. Future Perfect Tense. Will the boys be dancing? The future continuous can be used to project ourselves into the future. Will you be cooking some food? John will be writing a letter to her sister. We can use will or be going to when using the simple future in English. The future continuous tense refers to a verb tense which denotes that something will happen in the future and continue for an expected period of time. This time tomorrow, we will be working on our project. Keep reading to review the form and uses of the future simplein English. Floods will have been coming in the river for many years. ; This time next month, I will be enjoying the holidays. See the following example: I will not be waiting for you. Future Continuous Tense is used to express an on-going or continued action which will occur at some time in the future. Hence, I have followed the structure of the sentence and we are going to watch a movie tonight, doesn’t show a continuous action in the future. I will be attending the conference next month. However, future continuous tense is less common in use. Future Continuous Tense Examples: Negative. Now complete these sentences using the future continuous tense: 1. The future progressive tense, also known as the future continuous tense, is used to indicate a future event that will be ongoing (or “progressive”). I won’t be competing ; I won’t be watching a movie tonight; She won’t be coming tonight; She won’t be travelling tomorrow; He won’t be buying dinner for us; He won’t be waiting for me at the airport; We won’t be studying Grammar explanation Future continuous. Like the future perfect simple, this form is used to project ourselves forward in time and to look back. Future Continuous Tense indicate an action which will be in progress at some definite time in the future. Both of those sentences use the English future continuous tense. 1. . It is used to express the continuous actions happen in the future in a particular time. The will + be + present participle construction … Marathons are incredibly difficult! It seems that you have disabled your Javascript. He will be coming here. She will be doing a great job. Robert will be reading various kinds of books. Simple Sentence . The construction will + be + the present participle meeting indicates that the meeting isn’t going to happen in an instant, all at once.