Feats. Earth Genasi: … Taken as a whole, the Genasi is a diverse race which can fill a variety of classes. Size. The child of an elemental creature with a human was a half-elemental.The child of a half-elemental and a human was a genasi. Alignment. Built no unlike humans, genasi can be anywhere from 5 feet to over 6 feet tall. Since your projected build requires your character to be a Dwarf for certain feats, this means that being a Fire Genasi for an easy attack power isn't possible. Air ( + ) – The dex bonus is good for AC and the ability to hold your breath and levitate is a nice utility Search by name on the left, click feat name to display on the right. Name Ability Prerequisite . If I had to call out the most overpowered of these feats, it would be the triton one, but that's just because conjure animals is a broken spell any way you cut it. Genasi mature at roughly the same rate as humans and have reached adulthood by their late teens. Also, shouldn't the genasi feat give +1 to constitution, rather than charisma? Darkvision up to 60 feet. Air genasi have the following traits: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Air genasi are quick of hand and sharp of wit, but easily distracted and arrogant. Created by the D&D Beyond team , these feats can be used in your home games or as inspiration for your own upcoming homebrew racial feats. A "stormsoul" genasi swordmage.. As a rule, genasi favored training as fighters. They all get 1 spell, except the fire genasi gets 4. There is the link and you'll be able to see what they've come up with. Posting over in Twitter about 4e, I happened to recall that 4e genasi had a lot more varieties than 5e genasi do.Their metagame position is also quite different; 4e genasi have unique offensive powers, while 5e genasi have spells that might be offense or utility, and are substantially varied in usefulness. Genasi (Air, Earth, or Fire) The elemental-born genasi all come ready with a +2 Constitution bonus, and 3 of their 4 elemental types come with a handy +1 in another vital blood hunter stat. Others chose the path of swordmage (especially those from Returned Abeir) or warlord.. Ecology [edit | edit source]. Taken as individual subraces, genasi are limited, niche races with significant limitations. Levitate (Sp): Air genasi can use levitate once per day as cast by a 5th-level sorcerer. As featured on D&D Beyond, this supplement introduces additional feats that allow you to explore your character’s race further. +1 to Dexterity for air genasi, +1 to Strength for earth genasi, or +1 Intelligence for fire genasi. Select a feat from the list to view it here: Expanded Racial Feats* You'll get access to 16 new racial feats for all the races available on D&D Beyond outside the Player's Handbook - from the aarakocra to the yuan-ti pureblood. I think the Fire genasi heavily outweighs the others. Air Genasi: [+1 Dex] The Constitution bonus matches that of the Dwarf, but Genasi don’t get any other base racial abilities. Genasi (+ ) EEPC – Genasi start with a bonus to con, and if you are going to be the toughest in the land, you are going to want plenty of that. Earth genasi only work for Strength-based melee builds. Genasi tend to be neutral, learning to rely on themselves and simply exist. Unlike humans, they can live over a century and a few decades more. Genasi: [+2 Con] The Constitution bonus matches that of the Dwarf, but Genasi don’t get any other base racial abilities. Reset. I however, do have a few thoughts on your feats. I think that giving an Aarakocra a spell is kind of weird, though not sure what else you could do with that race. Name Ability Prerequisite Source . Air genasi work for Dexterity-based builds, but their innate spellcasting is extremeley limited.