Hats off to Walmart for including air frying instructions for this product right on the bag. Use the following steps to cut wavy potato slices. If attempted in the right way, this can be a rewarding endeavor, but if you try to make them without knowing what you’re doing, you may quickly decide that homemade is a bad idea. Total baking time should be 15-35 minutes depending upon temp and thickness. Nutrition Facts. Hats off to Walmart for including air frying instructions for this product right on the bag. You'd need to walk 33 minutes to burn 120 calories. Great Value Crinkle Cut French Fried Potatoes Frozen. For exact directions for this method, consult instructions from your machine. Technique and setting dictates your finished product, but any variety is simple to prepare with this tool. They can be baked or fried, and flavored with any number of spices. Precision slicing is definitely the key to success, so regular tools and/or techniques may leave you frustrated as you choke down misshapen chunks of undercooked potatoes, or grumble under your breath due to the disappointment. In the case of the latter, these thick cut fries really remind me of a classic English chip. Overall; 4.5. Drain on clean paper towels. It’s not resealable, but the hole created by the perforation is small enough that you can clip it or fold it shut easily enough. Rotate back and forth, and slice once with each rotation. Cook until golden brown. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Product description. Delicious treat. Extra Crispy Golden Fries *AC Nielsen 52-week all outlet sales 6/13/2018 ... Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Buy Great Value Crinkle Cut from Walmart Canada. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. "They offer sweet tea, and crinkle cut fries. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch-wide strips with a waffle cutter. Shop for more Buy frozen fries & potatoes online available online at Walmart.ca The amount that I wanted to cook would generally be less than half of the 32 oz bag (so ideally 16 oz or 1 lb). Last week I visited a home that had sandstones tiles... } –, { Thank you for explaining how a microfiber cloth is environmentally friendly as it doesn't require any chemicals to clean. Great to add as a side to easy and delicious dinner recipes. After cooking add desired seasoning and then serve hot. 12 fries (84g) Nutrition Facts. Crinkle cut fries and great too. ... Alexia Sweet Potato Fries – Crinkle Cut w/ Sea Salt & Black Pepper. Crinkle Cut French Fries Great Value 3 oz 120.0 calories 20.0 grams carbs 4.5 grams fat 2.0 grams protein 2.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 1.0 grams saturated fat … Ready in 5 - Microwavable. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. 120 calories. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Serving Size : 7 , pieces 1.5 oz. Submerge basket into hot oil for approx. Once finished, allow to sit in basket for a minute to drain excess oil. Season’s Choice Crinkle Cut French Fried Potatoes come in a two-pound bag in the frozen Regular Buy section. Once set,  just slide the potato along the device and past the blade. Too impossi… This type of french fry is the most difficult to cut, and requires a two step process. 3. The basic technique is as follows: Once you discover how easy it is, and how great the fries taste, it will be hard to go back to store bought versions again. Loved it. I now keep a bag in the freezer - handy when I crave for Maccas chips at night Get exclusive discounts, and hear about new stuff first! They will be the size of full slices, and they will be circular in shape, but the characteristic that gives them appeal, is the waffle texture on the front and back. It can make waffle fries, wavy cottage fries, or traditional looking crinkle cut fries, and the simple operation is something that anyone can master. How to air fry Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries; Alexia Sweet Potato Fries packaging ... How to air fry Great Value Regular Cut French Fried Potatoes. Carefully lower basket into hot oil. Now when you slice the potato you will have perfect looking crinkle cut french fries as your result because you will be sectioning the flat wavy piece into sticks. When you slice with one, the sturdy build and easy operation lets you know that it will last for years. Something about the way the criss cross pattern holds on to salt and other spices maybe. 1. There is no technique involved, just slide straight down the slicer and the advanced blade will do the rest. Note: For testing purposes only, we used Wesson vegetable oil. The wider sizing will make it easier to work with larger spuds. Your email address will not be published. Fat 65g. Remove at about half way to shake in order to ensure even cooking. Nutrition Facts. I love my Henckels. Shop for more Buy frozen fries & potatoes online available online at Walmart.ca Fry potato strips, in batches, until lightly golden, but not brown, 4 to 5 minutes per batch. Beware though, if you have 12 it’s 4 points. Calorie breakdown: 29% fat , 65% carbs, 6% protein. The technique is simple, and it will be the fastest type to prepare. This would be similar to a thick, wavy potato chip, or fish n chips style fries. Then, heat two inches of oil and fry the potatoes. The amount that I wanted to cook would generally be less than half of the 32 oz bag (so ideally 16 oz or 1 lb). They’re German designed, and they have dangerously effective blades. Fill fryer basket not more than half full of frozen Golden Crinkles Fries. Won’t it take forever to turn a whole potato into all kinds of thinly cut pieces? To cut this type, just use your waffle slicer and follow these easy steps: Often referred to as cottage fries, these large, round french fries offer a more hearty portion. For the french fries I used Oreida Golden Crinkle Fries. Fingers beat forks! Our tasty french fries have the crispy golden outside and fluffy inside you need to win at mealtime. Because they require no special skill to operate, and because they guarantee perfect slices with every use, a Wave Waffle Slicer is perfect for this task. Daily Goals. These fries had a great soft texture that made many panelists think of a baked potato, another one of our favorite spuddy sides. Too much time. We've used certified Idaho potatoes to make these delicious, skin-on, super crispy crinkle cut French fries. They are delicious on their own, but it goes without saying, the grooves are perfect for holding your favourite seasonings or dips. Fill deep fryer not more than half full of oil. Once golden brown on all sides, remove from the oil and place on some paper towel to soak up residual oil. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. ... Alexia Roasted Crinkle Cut Fries w/ Sea Salt. You can use the same technique on other vegetables to prepare garnish or add them to salads. It's already been deep fried in oil, so that's enough to air fry. What a hassle. Whatever it is, one thing is for certain – waffle fries = yummy . For folks that prefer fluffy, airy fries, Walmart’s Great Value brand delivered. Place the frozen crinkle fries in the air fryer basket and spread out evenly. Hold potato with one hand, and slicer with the other. Sweet Potato Crinkle Fries. Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 4 inches in a Dutch oven, and heat to 325°. 180 calories. Thanks for sharing. } Tool will cut with downward motion only. Apply even pressure and use and up and down motion to slice. I just place them in the oven and dip with ABC hot chilli sauce.great value great taste. Visit: www.growninidaho.com. This criss cross cut increases surface area, and gives the potato a great look. Your first waffle fry is now cut. Shop for more Buy frozen fries & potatoes online available online at Walmart.ca 29 %2 gFat. Taste the same if not better than Maccas fries. Doing it yourself can be a  tastier and more beneficial way to enjoy this popular food, so many of you have probably thought about whipping up your own batch of golden deliciousness. ... Get directions. Shredding Carrots For Salads And Other Stuff, Quickly Clean Window Blinds Without Taking Them Down, A Dual Action Pet Mitt For Fast and Easy Grooming, A Dipping Sauce Holder That Connects To Bowls and Plates, { That sounds cool. Preheat cooking oil in electric deep fryer to 375 degrees. There are 130 calories in 22 pieces (84 g) of Great Value Seasoned French Fries. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 60 / 2,000 cal left. 2 / 67g left. Air Fry at 400°F/205°C for 10-14 minutes. Don’t you need each one to be the exact same thickness? This is the easiest one to do. Personalized health review for Great Value French Fried Potatoes, Crinkle Cut: 120 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. 12 pieces (84g) Nutrition Facts. You can have 11 of these fries for 3 Freestyle points. Cook to desired texture. If you attempt this task with a regular knife, you will be in for a real challenge. Appliances vary. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Use the following steps, and the wave slicer to get perfect results. Call us at: 1-866-518-0137 (except, national holidays). Rotate pan and flip fries once during cooking. Slice the whole batch again. Please have package available when you call. I have seen various cooking directions online ranging from 400 F from 10-15 minutes. 140 calories. The crinkle cut fries are great, as is the bread which is served with meals, together with coleslaw and delicious sauce. Set the slicer for the waffle cut and secure your potato in the food holder. Sodium 2,160g. Open until Midnight (Show more) Mon–Sun. Log food: Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Golden Fries. Cooking Directions: For food safety and quality: Keep frozen. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. You can end up with crispy perfection with either method, but baking also offers the cleanest and most simple process. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a flat baking sheet or pan. Log food: Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles. Hatch chilli fries Great Value Steak Cut French Fried Potatoes ingredients, nutrition and instructions Great Value Crinkle Cut French Fried Potatoes ingredients, nutrion, instructions. Log food: Del Taco Crinkle-Cut Fries. 10 minutes. 6 %1 gProtein. Use whichever vegetable oil you prefer and then add fries one at a time to prevent sticking. Log Food. These fries had a great soft texture that made many panelists think of a baked potato, another one of our favorite spuddy sides. If crinkle cut fries aren’t your thing you can always change it up. If you want the ability to cut your food a bit thinner than average, this one is for you. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Quick, great value and delicious, I love Raisin Canes! Also features easy to grip handle, and safety blade setting for storage. With a crinkle cutter knife, slice potatoes into thin slices, then cut into skinny strips for the fries. Buy Great Value Crinkle Cut from Walmart Canada. How would you ever be able to make those fancy cuts? To pan fry your prepared potatoes, heat oils thoroughly in a pan on the stove. Buy Great Value Crinkle Cut Fries from Walmart Canada. Calorie Goal 1,940 cal. By Stuart May 27, 2020. Oven/ toaster oven: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread frozen fries in a single layer (approximately 1/2 bag) on a dark, non-stick baking sheet or shallow baking pan. Too impossible. Personalized health review for Great Value French Fried Potatoes, Crinkle Cut: 120 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. It has a single thickness setting, and a skinny frame that accommodates average size potatoes. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Heat oil to 375°. Captain Bill's is a simple little drive-through seafood place. Dip one in some ketchup for the ultimate snack or side dish. I am hard on knives, I don?t take care of them as well as I should, but mine have held up for 20 years and will probably last a lifetime. The Wave Waffle Slicer makes this job way easier, and it pretty much eliminates any possibility of bad results. Best hamburger in town. I made sure I only had 11. D O NOT OVERCOOK! Add seasoning and/or olive oil  to taste. To make crinkle cut french fries simply take your potato and secure it to the safety food holder. Lamb Weston® Super Crispy Crinkle Cut Fries. Buy Great Value Crinkle Cut Fries from Walmart Canada. This is the lowest priced version and the original. There are 120 calories in 15 pieces (84 g) of Great Value Crinkle Cut French Fried Potatoes. Personalized health review for Great Value Crinkle Cut French Fried Potatoes: 120 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. 9:00 AM–Midnight (775) 853-2263. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. The chicken always tastes fresh and not too greasy. Most people prefer the taste and texture when fried, but the results will be healthier if you bake. Crispiness is the #1 attribute of great French fries according to customers. With its fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place with widespread appeal.… You will quickly develop a rock and slice technique that will allow you to speed through several spuds and still get perfect looking results with a  uniform thickness. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch-wide strips with a waffle cutter. I don't like to use chemicals... } –, { There is some newest evolution in washing technology that utilizes ultrasonic technology to result in a deeper clean, saved time, water and energy, all in... } –, Cleaning a Leather Couch with Quick’n Brite, How to Make Shoestring French Fries at Home, Chop Chop. Oven/ toaster oven: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spread frozen fries in a single layer (approximately 1/2 bag) on a dark, non-stick baking sheet or shallow baking pan. Bake for 12 minutes, flip product over and continue baking for an additional 7-10 minutes. Skip the freezer section and make a homemade version of this kid-favorite American classic. You will notice ridges on the end of your potato. Maybe it’s the shape that does it. These crinkle cuts did lack a bit of crispness but were overall lauded for their taste. 15 pieces. Once this is done, simply stack the pieces back together and place them back in the food holder sideways. When cooked, they get crispy and golden on the outside, but remain hot and squishy on the interior. The oven instruction call for preheating the oven to 450 degrees, spreading the frozen fries on a dark, non-stick baking sheet or shallow baking pan, baking for 13 minutes, then flipping and cooking for 11-13 more minutes before serving. 100 calories. I wanted to cook frozen crinkle-cut fries (either Market Pantry or Great Value Brand). At home, or in a professional kitchen, these things are highly rated because when in use, perfect, uniform results are no longer difficult to achieve, or time consuming to accomplish. Related French Fries from Great Value : I LOVE WAFFLE FRIES THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS AT T-REX AND WHEN THEY KINDA COLD, Delicious is right! I got the #2 for lunch today. It will result in a medium thickness slice with a wavy texture on the top and bottom. Great burgers!!! Lamb Weston® Hand Cut Style Fries. Have you ever wanted to make your own french fries at home? I always get the mushroom and Swiss and the bacon double cheeseburger is awesome too. Personalized health review for Food Club French Fried Potatoes,Crinkle Cut: 130 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Make a single pass along the slicer to make the first cut. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Third Place: Great Value. Ready in 5 - Microwavable. Be careful since … It will take less time when frying, so keep watch and flip half way. Enjoy a bite or three and relish in the crispy texture and great … Place cut pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet. Preheat oven. How would you ever be able to make those fancy cuts? Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2020 ... warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Step 2 Pour vegetable oil to a depth of 4 inches in a Dutch oven, and heat to 325°. BUY NOW. 60 Cal. 12 pieces (84g) Nutrition Facts. https://www.mapquest.com/us/wisconsin/great-escape-bar-7024724 Use this to make hot fries, or cut with another vegetables for things like garnish or canning and pickling. Extra Crispy Crinkles. Shop for more Buy frozen fries & potatoes online available online at Walmart.ca Dont you need each one to be the exact same thickness? Dump from basket, season to taste, and serve hot. You will get perfect, professional looking slices quickly and easily.