Is there anything to do to fix it? 4.2 out of … Read on to see how it fared. I have no idea. Add new energy to your garden with a cordless battery-powered lawn mower, string trimmer, hedger, chainsaw and much more. ryan.bunce, Upload or insert images from URL. Shop our selection of batteries and chargers for your Greenworks tool. Greenworks 24V AXIAL Blower, Battery and Charger Not Included. We put the Greenworks Pro 80V leaf blower to work in our own yard. The ultimate performance of the 80V Li-ion systems delivers greater efficiency with up to 45 minutes of run time with 2.0 Ah battery which is included with this item. I'm not an expert in battery controls, but I would say the cells are likely fine and the control unit is borked. Greenworks, at its own discretion, can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective through normal use, or that have been damaged during shipment. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. Package Width (cm): 9.00 cm. ©2020 Greenworks Commercial All Rights Reserved. 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – DAY 3. Our batteries are designed to offer maximum simplicity, convenience and versatility. 99. Greenworks Commercial hereby warranties this product, to the original purchaser with proof of purchase, 2 year commercial power train warranty, 2 year commercial battery warranty against defects in materials, parts or workmanship. 40v brushless blower / vac battery (sold separately) (40v, 4ah model # 29662) charger (sold separately) (40v model: 29692 ) (23 pages) Blower GreenWorks 24222 Owner's Manual. The packs I have are the 2Ah packs which are 20 18650 cells in series yielding ~80V (72v nominal). Shop our selection of cordless lawn mowers. I wouldn't think that ~3.28v/cell was damaged, just a bit lower than low should be. $65.99 $ 65. You can tell that the casing is definitely made of cheaper quality materials than the greenworks one, but that’s a small price to pay for $100 less. 99 $149.99 $149.99. Shop the Greenworks selection of battery-powered and electric tools, including lawn mowers, pressure washers, string trimmers, blowers, chainsaws & more! I can't see how this battery can be a 3.0 Ah battery. I've been learning all about how these tool batteries are constructed and I've been learning how to repair them using multiple techniques. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. $52.99 $ 52. If the battery pack cracks or breaks, with or without leaks, do not recharge it and do not use. Chain Brake Repair Kit for Greenworks 80V and 82V Chainsaws; Skip to the end of the images gallery . I therefore suspect that something on the terminal PCB, likely one of the MOSFETs is bad. Newbie; Members; 0 1 post; First Name: Ryan; Location: Michigan; Report; Share ; Posted June 17. Display as a link instead, × Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. 4.6 out of 5 stars 90. This Brand New GreenWorks 29282 battery uses 'A' Grade battery cells for better performance and more reliability. They already agreed to send me a new one and told me to just recycle the old one so I took it apart. A 2.0 Ah Greenworks battery consumed 0.168 kwh for a full charge. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. CYBER WEEK – 10% OFF* SITEWIDE! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 8TEN Chainsaw Chain 16 inch .050 .375 55 Drive Links for Stihl MS 170 180 91VXL055G 91PXL055G 3636 005 0055 5 Pack. To avoid injury and risk of fire, explosion, or electric shock, and to avoid damage to the environment: • Cover the battery's terminals with heavy-duty adhesive tape. Battery 4.0 Ah 40V G40B4 Greenworks’ 40V products are powered by our highly efficient lithium-ion batteries, built for effortless performance and better results. Choose between 24V, 40V, 48V, 60V & 80V for long-lasting performance. × When I measure the voltage of each cell I get between 3.289 and 3.298. If you're familiar at all with the internals of this pack it has BMS that's looks like it's split between two PCB boards - the main part of the BMS is where the charge indicator lights are. $103.99 $ 103. Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery 29472.   Pasted as rich text. Also, various series of the greenworks battery we’re also discussed and I went a little into details of the battery features. That is cool but above my pay grade. Discover the green alternatives to gas-powered tools. Choose between 24V, 40V, 48V, 60V & 80V for long-lasting performance. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Paste as plain text instead, × If these are 18650 Lithium ion, they should have a nominal voltage of 3.7v, and be fully charged at around 4.2v. 4.3 out of 5 stars 46. Dispose of it and replace with a new battery pack. Greenworks 40V 3AH Smart Lithium-Ion USB Battery, 3.0 Ah L-300. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Powered by Invision Community. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. Anyone out there have an electronics degree and can help me troubleshoot? Take power & performance to the next level with the Greenworks Pro 80V lineup of lawn and garden tools. At least for the pack if you don't want to risk cracking it open? FREE Shipping by Amazon. $259.99 $ 259. Either all the cells are fine but the board is defective and not allowing a charge. Shop our selection of batteries and chargers for your Greenworks tool. Amazon's Choice for greenworks battery. What does the good battery look like, volt wise? If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Yeah, these can be reused but be careful as these cells won't have any built in protection - that's handled by the nackered board. Greenworks 2501907 Lawnmower Spare Parts . It's sometimes the case that a charger will not be allowed (via its programming) to charge a battery (or pack) that has dropped too low, as this can sometimes indicate a damaged cell or cells. 80V LITHIUM-ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY & CHARGER. Using a multimeter I found the combined voltage of the battery is 32.86 at the tool/charger terminals.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Am I on the right track? High Quality GreenWorks 29282 replacement power tool battery designed to meet or exceed the original battery in quality, durability and performance. Powilling 40V 5.0Ah Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29472 29462 Battery GreenWorks 40V G-MAX Power Tools 29252 20202 22262 25312 25322 20642 22272 27062 21242 (Not for Gen 1) 4.5 out of 5 stars 284. My saw had a recall. 40V 4.0Ah Battery; 40V Charger; 40V 20" Dual Blade Lawn Mower For example, if you want to refresh the battery in an old laptop, you could swap in these cells. You can post now and register later. Greenworks 40V 2.0 AH Lithium Ion Battery 29462. greenworks; battery repair; 18650; By ryan.bunce, June 17 in Power Tools. These parts were required to repair the issue. On that PCB there are two MOSFETs, a couple of resistors, and some voltage regulators. 3.2v is dead/drained. It may have sat around the factory in a discharged state for too long. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply. Note: - This battery ships directly from the Factory with UPS SurePost Service. What We Do . Clear editor. Read more. Greenworks G40CS30 Chainsaw Spare Parts. It seems no better than a Greenworks 2.0 Ah battery. 1 2 3. 4.3 out of 5 stars 6. Now I'm wondering if the batteries are really "made with the highest quality materials" as their description says. 20% off 24V Cordless Leaf Blower. Setup Process: Easy but requires patience . Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum, Battery Not Included 24312 . For questions, news, and discussion about batteries, cells, chargers, charger/inverters, power banks and UPSs. Greenworks GD80LM53 2500707 80V 51cm HP Lawnmower Spare Parts. Energup 40V 2500mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29472 29462 Battery GreenWorks 40V G-MAX Power Tools 29252 20202 22262. I've fixed a few of these 80V Greenworks batteries by either bringing the voltage back up by jumping to another battery or by opening the pack and charging each individual cell with a hobby charger. June 17 in Power Tools. Greenworks 40V 16" Brushless Chainsaw, 4Ah USB Battery and Charger Included CS40L412. Not applicable to AK & HI. 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS – DAY 2. CYBER WEEK – 10% OFF* SITEWIDE! http://i.imgur.com/dlRUOzM.jpg. 2901302 battery charger pdf manual download. This with a range of options, enabling you to feel empowered by the smart and easy-to use solutions making gardening more enjoyable. Greenworks 2101707 Strimmer Spare Parts. The main BMS is then connected to the other end of the battery where the main discharge and charge terminals are. Chain Brake Repair Kit for Greenworks 80V and 82V Chainsaws; Reviews . 30% off 20" Snow Blower. I bought a Greenworks lawn mower and one of the batteries they sent me won't charge. Hello all - first post! The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. 30-DAY … Li-ion Greenworks Battery for 29462 29472 Only LG Cell (Not for Gen 1) Battery’s Collection Greenworks’s Collection. GreenWorks 2600402 Pro 80V 20-Inch Cordless Snow Thrower, 2Ah Battery & Charger Included Among all the snowblower in the market, it has got the coziest design with convenient thumb control. Greenworks Battery 40V 5000mAh Replacement Batteries. Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Select 24V and 40V Grass Trimmers) Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Model 2101602) Greenworks 21" Replacement Blade (For Select 40V & 80V Mowers) Replacement Dual Line Spool (For Model 2101602CT) 40V Cordless Online Sales. Greenworks GD80ECB 2101007 80V Brushcutter Spare Parts. You can buy protection boards for another project easily, just search eBay for Li ion BMS. I have swapped the main BMS from another battery known to be good and the behavior remained the same. Although I already had a Greenworks battery that worked great, I figured I’d pick this one up to compare and to have a spare. The setup process is pretty simple, but not as simple as other models. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75! Assembled Width (cm): 12.00 cm. Other options New from $103.96. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,312. To get more granular, 5 cells are 3.298, 2 are 3.296, and then 1 each of 3.289, 3.292, 3.297. Greenworks G40LM41 Battery Lawnmower Spare Parts. Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Select 24V and 40V Grass Trimmers) Greenworks Replacement Spool Cover (For Model 2101602) Greenworks 21" Replacement Blade (For Select 40V & 80V Mowers) Replacement Dual Line Spool (For Model 2101602CT) 40V Cordless Online Sales. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75! We Specialize in Creating Great Quality Power Tool Batteries and Our Service Can Prove it ! Here's a pic of the top of the board. I have one pack that I can charge up with the hobby charger and it works fine in the tool but when I go to charge it on the Greenworks charger it thinks the pack is bad (blinking red LED on charger). DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPAIR IT! Details . This battery weighs 1380 gm . 4.6 out of 5 stars 28. If you can get a little more voltage into the batteries, it may suddenly start working and charging when everything reaches 3.3v, for example. Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. I found 10 cells that have ATKQ9RX8 written on them. A 2.0 Ah Greenworks battery weighs 1430 gm, 50 gms more! Not sure of the best way to do that or even if that's actually the case here. 30-DAY MONEY BACK … ryan.bunce 0 Posted June 17. ryan.bunce. 99. Or the PCB is doing what it is supposed to do and not allowing it to charge since the cells are out of balance even by a little. However, I would be pretty comfortable using those 18650 cells (it looks like that's what they are) in another battery. My unlearned self is guessing that one of two things is wrong. This battery is just as capable. Previous Next. 80v cordless brushless blower … Share Followers 1. Proof of purchase and product registration is required. Edit: though definitely confirm that these are actually 18650 cells of the same voltage as your laptop before using them. Greenworks Commercial, at its own discretion will repair or replace any and all parts found to be defective, through normal use, free of charge to the customer. 500 S Main St #450 Mooresville, NC 28115 United States of America GreenWorks … I bought a Greenworks lawn mower and one of the batteries they sent me won't charge. Like most BMSes its covered in resistors that are used to discharge overcharged cells to bring the groups into balance. View and Download GreenWorks 2901302 owner's manual online. I don't want you to get hurt by my of-the-cuff, not-thought-out idea. I've tested it as best I know how with my current limited knowledge set. 99. Explore our full range. Greenworks PRO 80V Chainsaw Hard Case HC0A00. I wouldn't try rigging it up to work because if you overcharge batteries, you can make a dangerous situation. In the review above, I discussed the greenworks battery compatibility both in terms of greenworks products and other brands of battery. × Greenworks 80V Battery Repair. Rated 5 out of 5 by kroozr from Required parts. 12 amp electric blower/mulcher with metal impeller (24 pages) Blower GreenWorks GBL80300 Owner's Manual. 40v brushless blower / vac (13 pages) Blower GreenWorks 24072 Owner's Manual. Greenworks Replacement Battery is rated for 60V and 2.5Ah (150Wh) of power and can be used with any Greenworks 60V products; Battery fully recharges in 75 minutes; Features a battery charge level indicator to easily check power level; Compatible with 60V Charger Product # 060-7543-2 (2910402CT) SPECIFICATIONS . By The good battery is 41V and labeled as a 40v. Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 20. Not applicable to AK & HI. Using a multimeter I found the combined voltage of the battery is 32.86 at the tool/charger terminals. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply. 4.3 out of 5 stars 388. Greenworks 25322 40cm 40V Lithium-Ion Cordless Mower Spare Parts. The parts were free, the delivery was quick … Greenworks 40V 5.0 AH Lithium Ion Battery LB40A010.   You cannot paste images directly.   Your previous content has been restored. Tools in Action 40V 4.0Ah Battery; 40V Charger; 40V 20" Dual Blade Lawn Mower I found 10 cells that have ATKQ9RX8 written on them. Assembled … They already agreed to send me a new one and told me to just recycle the old one so I took it apart. Also for: 2901402.