The Horn Shark has a very strong bite as i Grey Smoothhound Shark Captive Care - … Store Number (818) 934-9716 - Store - … Smooth dogfish shark, also known as a dusky smooth-hound, can change their color from dark to light in order to camouflage themselves from predators. Although its average adult size tends to be about 91.4–99 cm (3.00–3.25 ft). For a pair or small breeding group of 3+ adult gray smoothhounds require at least 130-135 sq.ft. Arrived in perfect condition , ate while acclimating in shipping container!!!!! True Stories? Use the search form above to find fishing world records for freshwater fish, saltwater fish, and more. }(document, "script")); **Canada buyers please contact us for shipping arrangements!**. Posted by Mario Gutierrez on Sep 24th 2017. grey smooth hound shark for sale . I have spoken with dozens of people in this industry in the last several months and I sadly expect to receive poor or passable customer service with most people that I interact with, but Shark and Reef has not only met met my expectations, but has gone above them. 5611 Willowcrest Ave The tank needs to be large and aquascaped specifically to house a shark. Just because they are durable in shipping and can breath when motionless, it does not mean they can survive in a small system. Just got a nice male from Jeremy again he went the extra mile to make sure the shark was healthy and dealing with him was a pleasure again. Sharks are from 6 inches to 50 feet. Haha. The ones collected for aquariums are generally 3 feet to 14 feet. In the wild they form large nomadic schools. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. Friday, 06 November 2020 / Published in Uncategorized. It is found on the continental shelves of the eastern Pacific, from California to Mexico, from the surface to a depth of 200 m. This is a healthy Grey Smooth Hound Shark. I was shocked it was still alive! Add to wishlist. Welcome to Aquarium-Reefers Online Store! They should be provided an aquarium that is at a minimum 4 times the length of the shark, twice the width of the shark and twice the height of the shark, thus this would mean an aquarium similar to 16 feet x 8 feet x 3 feet in size. The Banded Houndshark (Triakis Scyllium) is a species of Hound Shark found common in the northwestern Pacific from the southern Russian to Taiwan.Found on or near the bottom, it favors shallow coastal habitats with sandy or … The body is grey-brown above and lighter on the underside. The Horn Shark is a species of Bullhead Shark, in the family Heterodontidae. Diet. The ones collected for aquariums are generally 3 feet to 14 feet. One size. They feed off of crabs, squid, shrimp, clams. ... Update on the Sharks size. Unprepared Adults Lead Scary Camping Adventure It occurs at the bottom, usually in shallow waters, but has been found in occasion in waters as deep as 200 m. They’re viviparous. They should be provided an aquarium that is at a minimum 4 times the length of the shark, twice the width of the shark and twice the height of the shark, thus this would mean an aquarium similar to 16 feet x 8 feet x 3 feet in size. GRAY SMOOTH HOUND SHARK FEEDING - Duration: 2:54. I will order again when I would need another. Nov 16, 2019 - Couple of leopard sharks, grey smooth hound shark, bat ray, couple of round rays. Tank is 96x96x30”. Unprepared Adults Lead Scary Camping Adventure I would do 10 STARS if I could!!!! The shark feeds on bottom dwelling prey such as worms, clams, crabs, shrimp, and small fish. It is recommended to use cleaned squid for feeding. Size: 47 inches (4 feet)Origin: Northern California to the Gulf of CaliforniaTemperament: Semi-aggressive to AggressiveTemperature: 52 to 70 degreesAdditional Information: This shark has a more slender version of the stereotypical shark appearance. The Atlantic sharpnose shark is a small shark in comparison to others. Minimum Tank Size: 500g. At about 41 inches long, it can be kept in a large 180-gallon tank along with other compatible fish, and it often does well in captivity. 45 inches. Suggested tank size: 75 gallons for a single specimen and 200 (but preferably 400) gallon tank for a school of 3 or more: Tank mates: semi-large peaceful fish, that do not fit in the Bala’s mouth. This is a healthy Horn Shark. Edit: I gave it some thought, it's not really a round tank, but I came up with one for you that might work. The only real challenges in keeping these sharks relate to feeding and health issues: you may nee… The Atlantic sharpnose shark is a small shark in comparison to others. If you cannot afford or don’t have room for a big tank (100 gallons and up), you should give u… Zebra Shark $ 7,100.00 $ 7,000.00. This is an especially important difference when you are considering a tank in which to house your shark. Add to wishlist. Aggressive. In fact, he was eating the next day. North Hollywood, CA 91601 - Hooded Shark Throw Blanket 40" x 50" Grey Blue Your Zone. Overall we are happy with are shark and will defenintly stay in contact with them. Temperament : Aggressive They prefer cooler water but can be acclimated for warmer temp of 75-78F. They feed off of crabs, squid, shrimp, clams. Kept mine for about 2 years I had 3 sharks in total. Range. grey-brown, above, light below, no white or dark spots or dark bars. Females give birth to 2 to 5 pups. So I filed a claim with Delta. Japanese Leopard Shark . It is recommended to use cleaned squid for feeding. Chiloscyllium punctatum. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about coupons and special promotions. It is recommended to use cleaned squid for feeding. Accumulated him and he's been doing great. Watch. They are often seen together with Brown smooth-hound shark, Mustelus henlei, and the Gray smooth-hound shark, Mustelus californicus or the Piked dogfish, Squalus acanthias. Mini-Bull Shark, AKA Sand Shark, AKA Finetooth Shark (Carcharhinus isodon) [Pups to Subadults] They have a bull shark look, but only grows to about 5', better than blacktips as they are less excitable and swim more slowly. Due to Covid-19 Pandemic Livestock Is Limited & Some Prices Have Increased. I suggest you get something that you can actually enjoy and keep, and not kill in the process. Smooth Hound Shark (XL 36-40 inches) $1,299.99. Size tank/pond: 500 gallon+ or large pond @10 Inches Despite popular misconception, Smooth dogsharks require round tanks 12 feet or more in diameter or long runs of 20 feet or more with a minimum turning radius. Tank Size. If you have a male, there is no reason he cannot live in the tank his entire life a female may or may not feel confind. Thank You For Your Support & Stay Safe. clown loaches, gouramis, angelfish, tiger barbs, cichlids, even Oscars: Ph: 6.5 to 7.8: Water temperature: 72 to 83 °F (22.2 to 28.3°C) GRAY SMOOTH HOUND SHARK FEEDING - Duration: 2:54. ... Update on the Sharks size. I ordered these sharks several months ago and Jeremy was very helpful in making sure i was up to date on all info i need. He calls back every time you call him and seems to know alot about his sharks and fish in general. Care Level: Moderate. Therefor they need a rather large aquarium. 300 Gulf Stream Way Dania Beach, FL 33004 954-927-2628 [email protected] Smooth grey hound shark tank - Duration: 1:34. True Stories? Menu. I purchased a Brown Smooth Hound shark for my system today the shark is swimming fine I have a 200 gallon 5 feet long 2 feet wide an 30 inches high my temperature is a 72 degrees and I have a 150 pounds of live rock is that to much for the tank with a shark write me back tell me please.