Sweet Tomatoes Sweet Tomatoes - Original Joan's Broccoli Madness Salad Kit. 90 Cal. Log In. Bobby let me pick the restaurant tonight, so I took us to this lovely salad buffet feast. Get full Barb's Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. The salad bar is … Broccoli and Feta Salad Go Greek with this fabulous broccoli and feta salad that's packed with a wealth of exotic flavors. 35 %9 gCarbs. Try visiting this page in a Javascript-enabled browser: https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/souplantations-joans-broccoli-madness-salad/210026. What would you serve with this? It was a hit. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. View calories, net carbs, sugars, sodium, protein, total carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and more! * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Serving Size : 0.5 Cup. If you’ve always wanted a vegetable garden in your backyard but don’t have the time, we’ve got the answer. Start; Food Tracker. 1/4 cup cooked bacon bits. 644. MAKING 2) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole,add the broccoli pieces,onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, salt, and chicken broth. Want to use it in a meal plan? Sweet Tomatoes Joan’s Broccoli Madness Summer Salad: Joan’s Broccoli Madness. Nutrition Data’s patent-pending Estimated Glycemic Load™ (eGL) is available for every food in the database as well as for custom foods, meals, and recipes in your Pantry. It’s a … 16 %9 gCarbs. 3) Cover the contents with lid, cook on high flame in the microwave for 10 minutes until the broccoli is soft. Calories per serving: 644. Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. 0.5 meal kit. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Broccoli Salad (Costco). Remove ads. Allow to stand 30 minutes. Sign Up. Get full Mom's Broccoli & Green Olive Salad Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Link in another recipe. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Log In. Calorie breakdown: 77% fat, 16% carbs, 7% protein. 77 %19 gFat. Hi, this web browser has Javascript disabled. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for broccoli salad and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. I love a good summer meal that needs the least amount of ingredients. 12 %3 gProtein. Signature Salads - Spicy Southwestern Pasta Salad, Fresh Express Chopped Kit Thai 'N' Cashews, California Chicken Cafe California Chicken Salad. 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar. Serve on chilled salad dishes. I love it even more when there’s a good chance I have all of the ingredients already at home. Log Food. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Rate this Mom's Broccoli & Green Olive Salad recipe with 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut to bite size pieces, 1/4 cup cooked bacon (you can also use imitaion bacon bits if you are in a hurry), 1/4 cup green olives, chopped, mayonnaise, 7 hard-boiled eggs, cut up 1/4 cup chopped red onion. That is the case for this recipe. main content. Cook 4-6 pieces of bacon till crisp, drain on paper towels then crumble. ESTIMATED GLYCEMIC LOAD™ Glycemic load is a way of expressing a food or meal's effect on blood-sugar levels. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.