Meet In The Middle chords - Diamond Rio. Meet In The Middle Tab. 637,688 views, added to favorites 43,690 times. Meet In The Middle Diamond Rio Intro E A E A Verse 1 E It was seven hundred fence posts from your place to ours B A Neither one of us was old enough to drive a car E Sometimes it was rainin', sometimes it would shine B A We wore out that gravel road between your house and mine CHORUS E A E I'd start walkin' your way, you'd start walkin' mine E … • Diamond Rio Sheet music. Intro E A E A Verse 1 E It was seven hundred fence posts from your place to ours B A Neither one of us was old enough to drive a car E Sometimes it was rainin', sometimes it would shine B A We wore out that gravel road between your house and mine CHORUS E A E I'd start walkin' your way, you'd start walkin' mine E B We meet in the middle 'neath that old Georgia pine E A E We'd gain a lot of ground, cause we'd … Highlighted Show chords diagrams. All lyrics in parenthesis are sung by Brian Fallon. [D] Ain't no road too long when we [A] meet in the m [G] iddle [D] [G] Important : The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. It was D seven hundred fence posts from your place to ours. We meet in the middle 'neath that old Georgia pine We'd gain a lot of ground, cause we'd both give a little Ain't no road too long when we meet in the middle I'd start walkin' your way, you'd start walkin' mine We meet in the middle 'neath that old Georgia pine We'd gain a lot of ground, cause we'd both give a little Meet Me in the Middle of the Air chords by Paul Kelly. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com D Sometimes it was rainin', sometimes it would shine. Meet You In The Middle Am Intro: Am F C G (4x) Verse: Am F C G Am F C G Well I found myself on a lonesome highway Am F C G Am F C G So I cut my teeth, with bell and my … Diamond Rio - Meet In The Middle Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Difficulty: intermediate. The Middle chords by Jimmy Eat World. artist: "Diamond Rio", Meet in the Middle by country legend group Diamond Rio was recorded in 1991. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Diamond Rio. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author sharkbyte_blu2 [a] 82. Meet In The Middle Diamond Rio This is an easier to play version of Meet in the Middle if you have a Capo Capo 2 [Intro] D G D G [Verse 1] D It was seven hundred fence posts from your place … div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) It is the 9th track off Chuck’s new album “Covering Ground”. Meet You In The Middle Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams. Intro D G D G. Verse 1. EADGBE Capo on 2 fret. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. [G C Am A D] Chords for Parker McCollum - Meet You in the Middle (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. Enjoy and help subscribe. [Am F Bb Dm G C A Gm Bbm D] Chords for Meet Me in the Middle of the Air - Paul Kelly with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Meet in the Middle Lyrics: We've both been right a few times / Both made our mistakes / Now we know our tomorrow / Is what you give and not what you take / We got to meet in the middle … song: "Meet In The Middle", document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Peace. This is Chuck Ragan’s collaborative song with Brian Fallon from the Gaslight Anthem. [E A B Em C#m] Chords for Diamond Rio Meet in the middle Lyrics with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Em D In the middle [Bridge] Am G/B C Looking at you, I can't lie G Just pouring out admission D Regardless my objection Am G/B C And it's not about my … E A E I'd start walkin' your way, you'd start walkin' mine E B We meet in the middle 'neath that old Georgia pine E A E We'd gain a lot of ground, cause we'd both give a … The Continental Drifters an American rock band, formed in Los Angeles, California in 1991 and dissolved in New Orleans, Louisiana about a decade later. Meet You In The Middle Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams Chuck Ragan ft. Brian Fallon - Meet You In The Middle Intro: 4x Am F C G Verse: Am F C G Am F C G Well I found myself on a lonesome highway Am F C G Am F C G So I cut my teeth, with bell and my way C G I told myself I would not fail! A Neither one of us was old G enough to drive a car. Lyrics & chords of Continental Drifters. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. [E Eb G Bb D Gm A Ab Db B Em Dbm] Chords for Diamond Rio - Meet In The Middle (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. (function() { adunit_id: 100000049, Meet In The Middle. The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com . Hello guy, this is the video of Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey - The middle with lyric and guitar chord. 6 contributors total, last edit on Apr 29, 2020. Em D In the middle [Bridge] Am G/B C Looking at you, I can't lie G Just pouring out admission D Regardless my objection Am G/B C And it's not about my … Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Diamond Rio tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including one more day, meet in the middle, in god we still trust, beautiful mess, unbelievable