Stun all creatures within 20 feet for 1 round. Extract a creature’s memory and replay it as a hologram. Make one humanoid creature believe that it is your ally. This spell deck allows players to easily reference their class spells and even manage their spell slots with visual representation. The following pages present the spell lists for the mystic. In addition to healing such a creature, the spell returns the 24 hours. Free creatures from curses, enchantments, and transmutations. Concentrate to immobilize target and deal 3d8 damage per round. To learn or cast a spell, you must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + the spell’s level. 4th: When you cast mind thrust as a 4th-level spell, it deals 10d10 damage to the target and the target is fatigued for 1 round if it fails its saving throw. Otherwise, you can use the chosen spell once per day as a spell-like ability. Mystic. All targets within a cone are panicked for 1 minute. You lose the ability to cast mystic cure 1, completely. Spell Description Format; All Spells by Name; Mystic Spells by Level; Technomancer Spells by Level; Magic. Don't Leave Home Without It! You can cast this spell once per day. Create controlled undead creatures out of target corpses. New classes and spells have their product listed at the end of their spell list page. A superscript “R” ( R) appearing at the end of spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell that requires an expenditure of Resolve Points to cast. Telekinetically hurl an object, dealing 1d6 damage to the target and object. (Note that at higher levels, you can still cast mystic cure at a lower level if you want to. Remove one moderate harmful condition affecting a creature. Technomancer - will give you the spells that a Technomancer can cast same with the Mystic. Reanimate a recently destroyed construct or undead. I had to parse all of the spells in the CRB to JSON format for my starfinder tools project and it came out pretty neat. Cone deals 2d6 force damage and bull rushes creatures. Answer a question about a person, place, or object. A superscript “R” (R) appearing at the end of spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell that requires an expenditure of Resolve Points to cast. This spell deck allows players to easily reference their class spells and even manage their spell slots with visual representation. The next time you gain a connection spell, add the next higher level of the variable-level spell to your list of spells … I’ve heard of it but have only just started reading the core book. All starfinder spells as JSON. Make one creature believe it is your ally or one day per level. The Mystic Spell Deck I contains the 62 mystic class spells from level zero through level three in a thick poker card format. 2nd: When you cast mind thrust as a 2nd-level spell, it deals 4d10 damage to the target. You cannot "undercast", whatever that means, mystic cure 1 using the class ability granted spell. Spells. When you are level 1 you get mystic cure 1 for free. I’ve been running DnD 5e for a couple years now, and I wanted a change of pace for my players, something with more options. Akashic []Starfinder Core Rulebook p.85. Change the target's shape into that of another creature. This spell deck allows players to easily reference their class spells and even manage their spell slots with visual representation. When you hit level 4 you gain mystic cure 2 for free, but lose mystic cure 1. Order of Presentation: In the spell lists and the short descriptions that follow them, the spells are presented in alphabetical order by name except for those belonging to certain groupings. Remove ongoing radiation effects from a creature or object. Compel one target per level to follow stated course of action. Send a short telepathic message and hear simple telepathic replies. My players only have a lv 2 technomancer (multiclass Mechanic) so they were really hurting in the magic category. The Mystic Spell Deck I contains the 62 mystic class spells from level zero through level three in a thick poker card format. You become ethereal for 1 round per level. Source SCOM. Whirlwind deals 4d6 damage and knocks creatures prone. 99% Upvoted. The Mystic Spell Deck I contains the 62 mystic class spells from level zero through level three in a thick poker card format. Stun all creatures within 20 feet for 1d4 rounds. One creature per level moves and acts slower. Grant ability to walk on walls and ceilings. The spell consumes a spell slot 1 level higher than the level of the spell. Detect Affliction: Determine whether a creature or object has been poisoned, is diseased, is cursed, or is suffering a similar affliction. Grant DR 10/— or energy resistance 10 to three energy types. 50 Bring a target dead creature back to life in a random body. Seal an area against all planar travel into or within it. When you hit level 4 you gain mystic cure 2 for free, but lose mystic cure 1. Stamina Points per Level: 6 + Constitution modifier Hit Points per Level: 6 HP You understand that what most people call magic is simply an expression of the innate connection between all things, and you intuitively tap into this unseen power to create strange effects.