1440 GALAKROND SHAMAN Updated Dec 03, 2020. Posted by 7 months ago. Galakrond, the Tempest (image: Blizzard Entertainment) Shaman has been the weakest class in the game during Galakrond’s Awakening, but there are still a couple of Shaman decks that are, if not exactly great, at least playable. Galakrond Shaman mulligan Galakrond Shaman is a midrange deck and you mulligan for a good mana curve. It's basically one of every good shaman card stuffed into a deck. Shaman deck, played by wiRer in Hearthstone, Saviors of Uldum. The nerfs to two of the archetype's most valuable cards have hit Galakrond Shaman quite hard, leading to some very drastic changes. 8292 - Low. Jun 11, 2020 - Ashes of Outland is live. I don't  even think adding lifedrinker would be enough. Quest Galakrond Shaman Stronger Than Before, (always on coin and without coin its still good but you have to survive so depends on you), (most likely keep but be careful vs rush minions). Quest Shaman Shaman deck, played by FAST44 in Hearthstone, Saviors of Uldum Each chapter contains 6 boss encounters, 3 for each campaign. This is the only Shaman quest chain with any major differences as to which race you are playing. Edit in Deck Builder . Player: KingVenom - Published: November 17, 2020 - Updated: 2 weeks ago - Dust Cost: 9,700 Tweet. Purchasing an individual chapter unlocks that chapter for both campaigns. Check out popular Quest Shaman Decks (November 2020). Quest Shaman is a deck that revolves around the use of Battlecry minions. OK Learn more . Evolve Galakrond Shaman - Deck Klasse Schamane Hearthstone. Edit in Deck Builder. As much as I like the deck,  with no heals its has no chance of surviving against those hunters. Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Cards List & Guide, Galakrond, the Tempest (always on coin and without coin its still good but you have to survive so depends on you), EVIL Totem (most likely keep but be careful vs rush minions), Sandstorm Elemental (i like keeping this vs zoo warlock), [card]Kronx Dragonhoof[/card] (only vs control), If you have Electra Stormsurge you should add it to deck, im not playing it because i miss this legendary. Top Decks The best decks in the current meta. Galakrond Shaman deck comparison and guides. I think Shaman just had a lot of good stuff this set so most variants of it should do well . One of them is Quest Galakrond Shaman. You deck is good for board control and late game battlecry value, which Hunters don't care. Standard format. Orc and Troll will be the same since their starting zone is the same, while Tauren has their own quests. ***** Matchups • Galakrond Rogue: Very Well. This deck is dominating most of meta decks with %54 winrate. How weak do you think Shaman's Galakrond may need to be? Playing one card that gives you five armor FOUR 8/8 rush minions and a 5/2 wep is a tad overkill. Battlecry Shaman (also known as Quest Shaman) is a Shaman deck focused around its Saviors of Uldum quest card, Corrupt the Waters, and utilizes a large array of Battlecry minions.. Änderungen vom 26.08.2019 + 2x Mutieren + 1x Erdschock + 1x Ingenieurslehrling + 2x Gedankenkontrolleur + 1x Halunkin der Vulpera + 2x Ehemaliger Champion – -1x Sandsturmelementar – 2x Drohender Nimbus The Galakrond Shaman deck has some uniquely powerful cards and abilities, like its Invoke being used to summon Rush minions. And if you are playing vs a skilled player and the match is card for card it’s game over. Come join us: discord.gg/YBf5JgH:-) Toggle navigation. Eggowaffle. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. Hearthstone - Galakrond Priest vs. Quest Shaman (May 2020) Cincinnatian. Quest Decks Demon Hunter; Druid; Hunter; Mage; Paladin; Priest; Rogue; Shaman; Warlock; Warrior; Fresh Decks Shaman Decks December 2020 Standard. 54.0% Winrate 0.6% Popularity Avg. Are you getting enough value from MC Tech? Last updated Jan 2, 2020 (Second DoD Nerfs) Edit | Delete Wild. This deck is dominating most of meta decks with %54 winrate. This can be further compounded with cards like Dragon's Pack and Faceless Corruptor. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. On rank 8 lifedrinker works well. May 23, 2020 - Ashes of Outland is live. 3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448 . Galakrond Rogue #23 Legend - kagomechan__ November 27, 2020 Silas Warrior #11 Legend - RaFaEl__hs November 27, 2020 Enrage Warrior #182 Legend - RibbyHS November 22, 2020 Galakrond will join Hearthstone in the form of five new additions Hero cards for the Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Shaman, and Warrior classes. Discussion. Code Evolve Galakrond Shaman Kartendecks April 2020. He won me a lot of games especially with quest hero power so i think its fine. I am playing a Plot Twist Warlock so am playing for the end game but cannot seem to outvalue the Shaman,s Quest + Invoke + Rush minions. Our Highlander Galakrond Shaman deck list guide features the best deck list for Season 77 of Hearthstone (August 2020). 1.2. 5680 Meh Decks … Blazing Battlemage is the strongest one-drop you have, but Sludge Slurper is also fine. Played around rank 10 to 5 lately facing 60% Face Hunters (farming Rogues I guess). Contribute Send Feedback Submit Deck Decks Top Decks; Budget Decks; Quest Decks Demon Hunter; Druid; Hunter; Mage; … By ... 07 Apr. When playing this deck, your aim is to smoothly curve out, making use of cheap minions like Sludge Slurper, Lackeys, and Totems to contest the board.The many Invoke cards will naturally summon Windswept Elementals to help control the board. ### Broke# Class: Priest# Format: Standard# Year of the Phoenix## 2x (1) Disciple of Galakrond# 2x (1) Renew# 2x (2) Penance# 2x (2) Sethekk Veilweaver# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Death# 2x (2) Thoughtsteal# 2x (3) Apotheosis# 2x (3) Breath of the Infinite# 1x (3) Madame Lazul# 1x (3) Mindflayer Kaahrj# 2x (3) Shadow Madness# 2x (4) Fate Weaver# 2x (5) Shield of Galakrond# 2x (5) Time Rip# 1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof# 1x (7) Galakrond, the Unspeakable# 1x (7) Soul Mirror# 1x (8) Murozond the Infinite# AAECAa0GBuubA4WtA46xA+O0A8i+A8jAAwwe3AHTCpmpA9esA9qsA/KsA/6uA82vA5O6A5u6A6+6AwA=# # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone Deck is good for tournaments but bad for current ladder meta (Priests and Rogues only). Here is Hearthstone EVOLVE GALAKROND SHAMAN Deck. Cookies help us deliver our services. META DECKS. The deck is powerful in all stages of the game, possessing a good amount of early game tempo, mid-game burst, and late-game value. Whenever you can get away with it, try to get an EVIL Totem on the board early, because the value and tempo swings from all the Lackeys it can generate can be incredible. Earth Totem Quest (Level 4) At the low level of 4, the Shaman will receive their first quest series for a totem. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. I think its too slow because you wanna fight for board and wasps help you with it. Galakrond shaman is a broken op deck with no skill involved. Hi, What is the best way to counter Galakrond Shaman ? Here is Hearthstone HIGHLANDER QUEST SHAMAN Deck. (-Mind Control Tech), This deck was made by https://twitter.com/Impact_onfire so go follow him :), This deck isn't that good after shaman nerf. Check out this Galakrond Shaman ranked Hearthstone deck for the Scholomance Academy expansion. We've got a Discord server now! Close. Hearthstone decks meta April 2020. HEARTHSTONE. You can definitely try it and tell me how it goes. 1.1. Defeating each encounter for the first time will award 2 copies each of one or two new cards, which ma… Apparently cheating mana as a shaman is not allowed :( what happened to my earthquake? Class: Shaman - Format: phoenix - Type: combo - Season: season-80 - Style: ladder - Meta Deck: Quest Shaman - Link: Source. How weak do you think Shaman's Galakrond may need to be? Combined with the new neutral cards this is just stupid. 24 Minions; 5 Spells; Deck Type: Ranked Deck; Deck Archetype: Shudderwock Shaman; Crafting Cost: 8680; Dust Needed: Loading Collection; Created: 12/28/2019 (Descent of Dragons) View in Deck Builder. Galakrond Shaman Strategy. This is the Earth Totem and it will allow you to use totems such as , and many more. Class (17) 0 Mutate 2; 1 Corrupt the Waters 1; 1 Sludge … You can check out daily, weekly and monthly win-rates for each Quest Shaman deck list. Darkmoon Faire Guide In the Shadowlands pre-patch, the 75 skill requirement has been removed from Darkmoon Faire profession quests. And face hunter is bad against any priest deck... Circle of Life, there is no deck with 100% winrate againist everything thats hearthstone you just lose some matchups with every deck.. you should play zentimo/electra version with witches brew instead to counter face hunters, hex is much better when you play zentimo version, if i play gala before quest finished i can easily outvalue priest just with lackeys, like finding ysera, dragonqueen alexstraza etc. Galakrond Quest Shaman – #1 Legend (Zalae) – Descent of Dragons. No to mention that you can toss in Shudderwock and do it all over again. Just losing against priests, rogues and Highlander hunters. A lot of people have told me it is but idk, I havent played normal because i miss electra and zentimo but its propably stronger. Can I get rank 5 with this deck? Follow User; C'Thun Shudderwock Reno Quest Shaman. and one for the League of Explorers. Jedibaracuda 10 months ago #4. The Darkmoon Faire is back in town for November 2020, providing the experience and reputation buffs Darkmoon Top Hat and WHEE!.The Winds of Wisdom and Impressive Influence buffs are gone but you can stack the DMF buffs with WoW's 16th Anniversary for more gains. Impact Pro Player; Twitter; Twitch; Country: … 2817 - Low. Quest Galakrond Shaman Stronger Than Before. Evolve Galakrond Shaman - Shaman deck. Archived. Falls du selbst einen Guide zu „Quest Shaman“ erstellst, wähle den korrekten Archetyp aus, um dein Deck-Guide hier anzeigen zu lassen.