A F#min C#min G#min A I been one poor correspondent, I … Login - add to songbook . Last updated on 06.12.2015 I been G one poor corres … Chords for America - Sister Golden Hair (HQ Original). Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Choose and determine which version of Sister Golden Hair chords and tabs by America you can play. Choose and determine which version of Sister Golden Hair chords and tabs by America you can play. }; Sister Golden Hair America. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Sister Golden Hair chords by America with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Lines: 56 Does anyone know the chord progression for America's Sister Golden Hair? A F#min C#min G#min A I been one poor correspondent, I been too too hard to find, F#min A E - Esus4 - E but it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) This Tab Is Modified For Only One Six String Rhythm And One Electric Slide Lead NOTE: Times Are Approximate. Quinto lavoro in studio per la band londinese, riscuote grande successo a livello internazionale, grazie specialmente a questa canzone. 4 for song by America - Sister Golden Hair. Version 1 ★4.5. “Sister Golden Hair” is a 1975 single from the band America, and their second song to reach number one on the Billboard Charts. ... Not the chords or anything, but just the combination of sounds. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. # #-----# Sister Golden Hair chords America 1975 (Gerry Beckley) * C#m A E Esus4 E G#m C#m B A. E G#m Well, I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damn depressed, A E G#m that I set my sights on … I bought a book for "advanced" players, in the hope that it would have Real Chords, but the ones it has are so watered down it doesn't sound anything like the recorded version... GRR. Version 2 ★4.5. Check out the tab » Version 3 ★4. Sister golden hair surprise. And I been too, too hard to find. But it doesn't mean . Canzone che è una tra le più conosciute ed apprezzate del loro repertorio. Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. Version 1 ★4. Sister Golden Hair chords… We have an official Sister Golden Hair tab made by UG professional guitarists. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Bass. Learn how to play Sister Golden Hair by America on guitar now! E G#min Well, I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, Sister Golden Hair surprise, A E G#min and I just can't live without you can't you see it in my eyes? Free printable and easy chords ver. Version 2 ★4. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. It makes the transitioning a lot easier. Sister Golden Hair chords by America with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. It starts with the C#minor. Get the best Sister Golden Hair Bass tab by America @ 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine. America all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Video, Ukulele Chords tabs including ventura highway, tin man, sandman, sister golden hair, three roses Sister Golden Hair Chords by America learn how to play chords diagrams. Sister Golden Hair Chords by Poverty Plainsmen. Chords used in the song: C#minor(both 5th string root and 6th string root, Amajor, Emajor, Bmajor, G#minor, and F#minor. The title of the song was inspired by all three band members’ mothers – who all had blonde hair. This makes it easier to play without transposing in your head. song: "Sister Golden Hair", Last updated on 06.12.2015 America 1975 (Gerry Beckley) * [C#m] [A] [E] [Esus4] [E] [G#m] [C#m] [B] [A] Well, I [E] tried to make it Sunday, but I [G#m] got so damn depressed, that I [A] set my sights on [E] Monday and I [G#m] got myself undressed. Well, I D keep on thinkin' 'bout you Sister F#m golden hair surprise And I G just can't live with D out you Can't you F#m see it in my eyes? ----- SISTER GOLDEN HAIR - America ----- Tabbed by:BOBTHEWEAZEL Email:[email protected] Tuning:Standard NOTE: In The Actual Song A 12 String Plays The Main Rhythm, And There Is A Second 6 String Rhythm Guitar As Well As 2 Electric Slide Guitars. Sister Golden Hair - America Chords: C#m, A, E, G#m, B, F#m, Esus4, E/G#. Capo at 4th, transpose +4,(or leave like this to sing with baritones!) “Sister Golden Hair” quickly ascended to number one on the Billboard charts in the Spring of 1975, when it was released. The Marshall Tucker Band - Fire on the Mountain (Official Audio), John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (Audio), Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson (Audio), Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Teach Your Children, Hold Your Head Up-Argent-1972-(Long Version), Earth, Wind & Fire - September (Official Video), Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train to London (Official Video), Jackson Browne - Running on Empty w/ lyrics, Badfinger - Day After Day (1971 - HQ - Restored), Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love (Official Video), Bruce Hornsby, The Range - The Way It Is (Video Version), John Denver - Rocky Mountain High (Official Audio), Kansas - Dust in the Wind (Official Video), Simply Red - Holding Back The Years (Official Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. Sister Golden Hair surprise And I just can't live without you Can't you see it in my eyes I've been one poor correspondent And I've been too, too hard to find But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind. Version 3 ★4. A bloody waste of $11. Ask if you w From uunet!dtix!darwin.sura.net!ukma!aash Tue Aug 25 16:19:32 PDT 1992 . I been one more correspondent. Song "Sister Golden Hair" ukulele chords and tabs by America. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. Sister Golden Hair chords. [A E G#m C#m B F#m] Chords for America - Sister Golden Hair (HQ Original) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Guitar Pro. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Version 1 ★3.9. Sister Golden Hair . Submitted by Jason Simmonds The Song Sister Golden Hair is a pretty simple series of chord progressions that just repeat throughout the song. Version 1 ★4. subscribe share tweet. Sister Golden Hair America Sister Golden Hair chords America 1975 (Gerry Beckley) * This s a Capo II transposition done from another version posted were the author put the Capo transposition at the bottom of the tab. SKU: MN0041772 Version 3 ★4. ?t you see it in my eyes? Album: America - The Complete Greatest Hits. Sister Golden Hair Chords by Poverty Plainsmen. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Sister Golden Hair (America) en Cifra Club. About chordie. You ain't been on my mind. artist: "America", Sister Golden Hair America Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Version 1 ★4. var opts = { Sister Golden Hair chords America 1975 (Gerry Beckley) * This s a Capo II transposition done from another version posted were the author put the Capo transposition at the bottom of the tab. 1) America. F#m G#m A Well I tried to fake it, I don't mind saying, I just can't make it Intro: C#m A E Esus4 E G#m C#m B A E G#m Well I keep on thinking about you Sister Golden Hair surprise A E G#m And I just can't live without you, Can't you see it in my eyes? })(). Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Sister Golden Hair (America) en Cifra Club. E G#min Well, I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, Sister Golden Hair surprise, A E G#min and I just can't live without you can't you see it in my eyes? Year: 1975 - And I just can't live without you, Canâ? Well I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damned depressed / That I set my sights on Monday and I got myself undressed / I ain't … # #-----# Sister Golden Hair chords America 1975 (Gerry Beckley) * C#m A E Esus4 E G#m C#m B A. E G#m Well, I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damn depressed, A E G#m that I set my sights on Monday and I got myself undressed . Key: C#minor(6)=C#minor(6th string root) Intro Moderately C#m (5th string root) Amajor Emajor … It should also be noted here that you’ll have lots of opportunities in this lesson to use various open position chords, too! /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Credit to the original poster as the capo version is easier for novices. Version 2 ★4. Chords for America - Sister golden hair. Sister Golden Hair Chords (ver. Song versions: Tabs. Print and download Sister Golden Hair sheet music by America in E Major. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. / [Intro] / C#m A E Esus4 E G#m C#m B A / [Verse 1] / E Well I tried to make it Sunday G#m But I got so damn de Last updated on 06.12.2015 Artist: America Song: Sister Golden Hair Album: Hearts / Capo 2 Version Below. Sister Golden Hair chords - Poverty Plainsmen • Poverty Plainsmen Sheet music: C#min - A - E - Esus4 - E F#min - C#min - B - A v1: E G#min "well i tried to make it sunday but i got so damned … Lyrics and chords for Sister Golden Hair by America, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder. [A E G#m C#m B F#m] Chords for America - Sister Golden Hair (HQ Original) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. SHARE PAGE ... During the verses, it's easier to play the A as a barre chord, but during the chorus play the open A chord. Sister Golden Hair è un brano composto e inciso dagli America, contenuto nell'album Hearts pubblicato nel 1975. This makes it easier to play without transposing in your head. Ukulele. Chords. B A E Will you meet me in the middle, will you meet me in the air? Well I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damned depressed / That I set my sights on Monday and I got myself undressed / I ain't ready for the altar but I do agree This is the GuitarMadeEZ.com America Sister Golden Hair Guitar Lesson. Lyrics and chords for Sister Golden Hair by America, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder. (function() { v2 chords same as first: "well i k [ E ] eep on thinkin bout you sister [ G#min ] golden hair surprise that i j [ A ] ust can't live wi [ E ] thout you can't [ G#min ] you see it in my eyes adunit_id: 100000049, Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Credit to the original poster as the capo version is easier for novices. Version 2 ★4. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Version 3 ★4.4.