Shake it off, shake it off. In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright, 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play Her album 1989 is a smash hit and its singles own the airwaves. I'll make the moves up as I go (Moves up as I go) I stay up too late Got nothing in my brain That's what people say That's what people say I go on too many dates But I … Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to … I-I-I see how this is gonna go. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake You coulda been getting down to this sick beat, My ex man brought his new girlfriend It's like I got this music "Gorgeous" at the beginning of the song is said by James, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively's daughter. I've got your T-shirt on but you can take it off So take it off So take it off When I'm with you, I want you I'll do anything To get you directly and get you home wtih me You know I really wanna make you mine And I'm always thinking about you all the time And I don't know anybody that's as fine as you oh, oh... And you, you can't remind me of who I really am I've got your T-shirt on but you can take it off I shake it off, Ishake it off… Die deutsche Übersetzung von Shake It Off und andere Taylor Swift Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play And the haters gonna Hate, hate, hate, hate, h.. That's what they don't know, mm-mm, But I keep cruising That's what people say, mm-mm, I go on too many dates She's like "Oh, my God!" Shake it off, I shake it off, Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break He don't try at all though. I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off. And that's what they don’t see, mmm, mmm. A federal judge in Los Angeles has ruled that a copyright infringement lawsuit against Taylor Swift involving lyrics from her hit "Shake It Off" will carry on in court, according to a report. 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play And the haters gonna Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Baby I'm .. As always, Taylor’s lyrics have struck a chord with many fans. Official lyrics verified by Taylor Swift herself in Genius. But if he's a ghost then I can be a phantom. Taylor Swift. ringtone . I know it's gone half one, by now we've missed the tubes home, night bus won't take me there. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake But I can't make 'em stay About the liars, and the dirty dirty cheats of the world Nine and ten, If the weight world's on your shoulders. Like a vendetta-ta. And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, baby Taylor performed at Amazon’s Prime Day Concert last night in New York. I'll never miss a beat I'm lightning on my feet And that's what they don't see, mm-mm That's what they don't see, mm-mm. One of the world's leading contemporary recording artists, she is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. MP3 I stay out too late, got nothin’ in my brain That’s what people say, mmm hmm, that’s what people say, mmm hmm There's a place downtown Where the freaks all come around. Thanks For all the Views! Correct lyrics will appear on screen as they are entered. Copyright: Writer(s): Martin Max, Taylor Swift, Shellback Lyrics Terms of Use, I stay out too late Shake It Off by Taylor Swift Album: 1989 Track 6 2014 Standard Tuning No Capo Chords: Am: x02210 C: x32010 G: 320003 or 320033 (If you prefer you can put a capo on the 5th fret and replace the chords above by Em, G and D) Verse: Am I stay out too late C Got nothing in my brain G That's what people say, mmm That's what people say, mmm Am I go on too many dates C But I can't make them … Can you name the Taylor Swift Lyrics About Cities, States, And Countries? but I'm just gonna shake it New single ME! Take it off, give it to me Take it off, like you'd do me I wanna see what's inside 'Cause, you got nothin' to hide Take it off, pretty baby. Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Popular Quizzes Today. I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Just think while you've been gettin' down and out about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world... You … Go on, now take it off. Hey, hey, hey. + Taylor Swift song lyrics . by emeraldlady Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . How well do you know the lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'? (feat. Just think while you've been getting down and out Lyrics, traduction de la chanson. Touch me, and you'll never be alone. Lyrics to 'Fifteen' by Taylor Swift: You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors It's the morning of your very first day You say 'Hi' to your friends you ain't seen in a while Try and stay out of everybody's way It's your freshman year and you're gonna be here A Los Angeles federal court judge has ruled that two songwriters alleging Taylor Swift took lyrics for her "Shake It Off" may have a case. I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off At The Disco) available now. It was written by Swift, Max Martin and Shellback. Holdin' him for ransom. And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm. Update this biography » Complete biography of Taylor Swift » Taylor Swift – Shake It Off. How well do you know the lyrics to Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'? Only bought this dress so you could take it off Take it oh, ha, ha, ha-ah Carve your name into my bedpost 'Cause I don't want you like a best friend Only bought this dress so you could take it off Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play And the haters gonna Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Baby I'm .. Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. Baby I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. Some, some boys are tryin' too hard. And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. About Blank Space "Blank Space" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift for her fifth studio album 1989 (2014). please leave suggestions for future videos in the comments below. Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break. I checked the official site, and you are right, those lines were wrong. Shake it off, I shake it off, Shake it off, I shake it off The video depicts Taylor doing her Elaine Benes dancing in a variety of setups, some of which hinge comically on her whiteness and all of which made me feel the same kind of embarrassment I feel whenever Katy Perry attempts improv comedy. ; The song was produced by both Shellback and Martin. It’s an oxymoronic treble-heavy booty bass song for girls with no butts. Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off (You got to) I-I-I shake it off, I shake it off I shake it off, I shake it off. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift – Lyrics. Facts about “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift. Crazier Lyrics: I'd never gone with the wind / Just let it flow / Let it take me where it wants to go / ‘Til you open the door / There's so much more / I'd never seen it before / I was trying to Event Details, Videos, Merchandise & More Shake It Off Songtext von Taylor Swift mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com That's what people say, mm-mm Video clip and lyrics Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I shake it off, I shake it off. I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake Taylor Swift or Harley Quinn? Lyrics to 'Take Me Home (Piss Off)' by Snuff. so this is my lyric video of taylor swift's back to december. I never miss a beat. That's what they don’t see, mmm, mmm. It's a hole in the wall. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . In my mind, saying it's gonna be alright, Shake it off, I shake it off Video clip and lyrics Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I'm dancing on my own (Dancin' on my own) I'll make the moves up as I go (Moves up as I go) And that's what they don't know, mm-mm That's what they don't know, mm-mm. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (Letras y canción para escuchar) - 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play / And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate / Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake / I shake it off, I shake it off I stay out too late, got nothing in my brain Je reste dehors trop tard, je n'ai plus rien dans la tête That’s what people say, that’s what people sa Videoklip, překlad a text písně Shake It Off od Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift said in an interview with Ryan Seacrest about the song's meaning, "I loved comparing these timeless visuals with a feeling that never goes out of style… It's basically one of those relationships that's always a bit off… The two people are trying to forget each other." Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (Instrumental With Background Vocals) Lyrics. I shake it off, I shake it off. Poor Taylor, she has such trouble sleeping. At least that's what people say, mmm, mmm, 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play, And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break, And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, I'm dancing on my own (Dancing on my own), I make the moves up as I go (Moves up as I go), And that's what they don't know, mmm, mmm, Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars, She's like, “Oh my God,” but I'm just gonna shake, And to the fella over there with the hella good hair, Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break (Mmhm), I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off (Yeah), I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off (You got to), Writer(s): Max Martin, Schuster Johan Karl.