I wish I could get a boss like you in all my future jobs. You are more than a boss to me and you have rewarded me with a pay raise. I am so glad to have a boss like you. 57. By doing so you are showing your curtosy. I’m so thankful that you are my boss. It is my joy to say ……………Thank you boss! Our whole team would like to thank you for being our wonderful boss. A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all. Please accept our thanks for being such a great boss to all of us. 50. You have taught me a lot. You are an amazing boss. Thank you for being a teacher and thank you for the bonus that you have given me. 55. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became a member of your staff. 37. Thank you for the excellent bonus. You are amazing. I never want to disappoint you with my work. Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to sharpen my skills. 56. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my hearts for this generous pay raise. 64. 60. I take pride in my work and strive to do the best job I can. This response to a thank you might go unnoticed as well. 28. X. 73 Best Thank You Messages Your Boss Would Certainly Love, Best 25 Nelson Mandela Quotes of All Times, African Quotes: 108 Popular African Sayings that Will Get You Thinking, 100 Sweet Happy Birthday Messages For Friends And Family, 100 Compassionate Condolence Messages For The Loss Of A Loved One, Best 25 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time, Inside Comedian Tumi Morake’s Family Life With Husband Mpho Osei-Tutu and Their 3 Children. Thank you, and I’ll make sure you don’t regret it. Your consistent guidance helps me to increase my potential in work. Thankful to you Boss! 33. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thanks and good luck. Because of you, our workplace feels like a community. We are aware that bosses can sometimes get on your nerve, but rest assured that they have their own soft centres as well. Complete Guide on Buying Airtel Airtime or Credit from M-Pesa and the Paybill Number... Pearl Modiadie’s Take On Motherhood and Facts About The Boyfriend Who Fathered Her Child, 15 Ace Ghanaian Actors Who Got Their Big Break To Fame In Nollywood. 18. This is an appreciation note for a person who is all three- great boss, mentor, and manager. I want to thank you for being a great boss. Thank you for your guidance and support. You’re an amazing boss and we’re proud of you. It is an honor to work for such a great boss. I will give him the extra information he requested about my condition, and I will handle this request immediately. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Thanks boss. Who Is Andy Bassich and What Happened To His Wife? 26. However, it sounds slightly not natural. Thank you for letting me know that all the extra work and late hours that I have put in were really of great value to you. 38. 65. English (US) It's certainly not rude. 6. Also See: 50 Best Quotes to Start Your Day. 30. Her work appears in "The Multi-Generational Workforce in the Health Care Industry," and she has been cited in numerous publications, including journals and textbooks that focus on human resources management practices. 11. 4. Thank you. I look forward to hear more such pay increases as my tenure with the company increases. You teach me professionalism. My salary raise is more than what I expected. Thank you for acknowledging my hard work this year by presenting the (name of award) to me. Featured answer. See Also: 100 Sweet Happy Birthday Messages For Friends And Family. May God continue to bless you with happiness and prosperity. I have seen the extra questions that he wants me to answer. I would always try to do my best and will make it a point to never disappoint you in the future. Thanks for everything. sound more natural. 13. 73. You teach me how to transform my mistakes into my skills. I worked hard each day to be the best in the company. Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss: 1. You know very clearly how to bring best out of your employees. 40. Put It on Record. The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. She holds a Master of Arts in sociology from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Thank you from all of us. Thanks for being the best boss but you have really limited my career options because I will follow you wherever you go. Thank you for having faith in my abilities and for exhibiting this gesture of giving me a bonus. Your assistance will help me to brighten my skills in my future job. 7. Thanks for being a cool boss. In fact, your response may affect your career in many ways. I wish to say Thank you for tolerating my mistakes. Andrew Frankel Bio – Age, Family & Net Worth, Demystifying Jazz Jennings Real Name, Boyfriend & Family Of One The Youngest Transgenders, Abby and Brittany Hensel Bio, Are They Married or Engaged? Here, we provide you with a sample of a thank you letter for a pay raise that you have recently received. I feel truly honored and appreciate this recognition. Never dismiss a compliment /words of appreciation. You are the person who make my workplace my second home. You can expect major contributions from my side to the growth of the company. Thank you my boss. I'm pleased to work for a company that values its employees and I especially enjoy working for you. 29. I am glad that you have taken note of my performance. Template thank-you note message for thanking your boss for a raise or bonus Start the note with Dear [insert boss name] and end it with Sincerely, Best Regards, or … When you're at work, there are many reasons to express your gratitude. It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. 20 Miss Nicole, thank you for filling me in so promptly with the information from your boss concerning my request. You could say, Don't go overboard, but make it clear that you like your job and that you value the relationship you have with your boss. Thank you so much. Working with a superlative boss like is the best experience of our career. Don’t forget to keep in file your boss’ email that complimenting you for your good … You have the perfect knack to spot talent and hard work. Thank you Boss!! Thank you. Don’t mention it. Before you say or do anything else, express your appreciation for the complimentary email from your boss. Don't use the complimentary email you received from your boss to boast about your achievements to your co-workers. Goodbye and Thank you! Does Gabriel Iglesias Have A Wife, Son or Family? One way to respond to your boss appreciations. I would be delighted to have a copy of your complementary email in my personnel file. It is a safe bet when you receive a thank you for your service. There are numerous ways to say thank you , but what made me mention this two specifically here is that they would not make your boss feel uncomfortable or awkward. Noted. 45. Or, you may want to thank him/her for a promotion or a raise. Your decision-making skills always inspired me to be like you! This is important. It's always nice to say "thank you" face-to-face even though you received the compliment via email. 71. I deeply appreciate all you do and say for me. noted with thanks is perfectly understandable but not how a native would generally respond. How to Thank an Employer for a Positive Performance Evaluation. First, you can thank your boss on the first day for putting faith in you and for addressing all your queries. Thank you Boss for all the help and efforts you have made for me while I have worked for the company. 36. Cell C App Login Procedure, How to Check Your Statement and Other Things You... How Itumeleng Khune Married his Wife Sphelele and Inside the House they Call Home, Active Telkom Kenya Data Bundles, Their Codes and How to Check My Telkom Account. 68. For my dearest boss, I send thank you messages through texts for the bonus you offered me on Christmas. A million thanks to the best boss in the world. A leader not only shows the way but also walks the way with the team that you proved in real. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. I really appreciate your confidence in me. 53. 72. You have given me a chance to grow in this organization by guiding me through all throughout. Thank you so much. Saying "It's ok" or "Just doing my job" diminishes your contribution and makes the boss feel that your work need not be thanked. 24. I don’t think I have reached that great a level. There are numerous ways you can show appreciation to your boss, but one of less expensive and very effective way is to drop a thank you note on his/her desk. Thank you for all the lessons Boss! Nothing feels better than a "thank you" note, particularly when it comes from the boss. I am so pleased that you valued my skills, contributions and achievements with a generous pay raise. It’s being hard for me to leave a Boss and company like you. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast. If you have a very good working relationship with your boss and want to use the email as a sign of progress you've made under his wing, tell him that you've learned a lot by working for him and that you attribute your success to the support and guidance he provides. Thanks for investing your precious time on me. #2 You are a really great boss. Thank you message samples given below to convey to the boss as a part of appreciation for the birthday wishes he sent: 1). Here Are Facts, Kamala Harris Family – What To Know About Her Children, Husband And Parents, A Look at Kyle Kuzma’s Ethnicity, Parents and how Tall He’s Become. 21. Thank you boss! So in return, the employee should also thank the boss for the birthday wishes received. If it wasn’t for you, we would not know the meaning of leadership. I don’t think anything has made me happier in the recent months. 1.Is to ask that he write a formal letter and put that letter into your personal folder and you also get a copy for yourself 2. 61. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart as you heeded my request for a pay increase. You’re very welcome. In Email or Text Reply to thank you emails in a way that fits your personality and audience. Your wishes and blessings meant a lot to us. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. 54. 6. 70. Monday morning blues became a thing of the past the moment I joined your company. X. I just wanted to offer small thanks for being such a wonderful boss. Or Noted. Thank You boss! 12. I will never be able to thank you enough for such a generous pay raise. 15. Thank you for the concern shown by you in my future career growth opportunities in this organization. Thank you but it’s no big deal. 42. 27. 25. Thanks for being with me at every step of obstacle in your company. This helped me to give my best to the company. If your boss is away from the office, on an out-of-town trip or otherwise unavailable for you to stop by his office to say "thank you," send a written response to his complimentary email. Thank you Boss! Tips to Write a Good Thank You Letter. I will not feel coy about telling you how I feel about the bonus. My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Responding to a Friend or Family Member: Say "You're Welcome!" It was a nice surprise and it has ended my month on a high note. You are a one-of-a-kind boss. 46. X. 19. There's probably nothing more gratifying in the workplace than receiving a compliment from your boss. Regards Zakir Malik 29th September 2007 From India, Pune. Thanks for your lovely wishes for our anniversary. Your continuous support and motivation made me reach this day. Tips for Writing an Appreciation Note Be sincere. 67. Purpose — to thank your boss for something they have done. Thanks a lot Boss for appreciating my work and thanks indeed for my bonus. Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. I am grateful to you for considering me worthy of this title. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful. Thanks very much. Here is a list of the 40 best thank you for the bonus notes to your boss to show them your gratitude for their generosity. Subject line — Thank you for [list area you are grateful for] “ [Name of boss], Thank you for your assistance with [area]. It was not a problem at all. Thank you for my salary raise. You may want to show your appreciation to your boss, and proper etiquette advises displaying gratitude. Before you say or do anything else, express your appreciation for the complimentary email from your boss. Thank you boss for the generous increase in my salary. 17. I am lucky to find a mentor like you! Thank you boss for the birthday wishes you sent me early in the morning. Ruth Mayhew has been writing since the mid-1980s, and she has been an HR subject matter expert since 1995. Thanks. 5. After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. All I want to say is…………. 22. Who is Debby Clarke Belichick ‘Bill Belichick’s Ex-Wife’? CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. 49. One of the ways to  get into the “good book” of your boss is by showing appreciation anytime the opportunity calls. A boss such as you deserves an international holiday for being so wonderful. There are numerous ways you can show appreciation to your boss, but one of less expensive and very effective way is to drop a thank you note on his/her desk. 41. To respond to a thank you from your boss, say: My pleasure. Your advice will surely benefit me to raise my talent in future jobs! If you want to get something valuable out of the meeting, don’t just say thank you; gently press your man… You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. I’m glad I could help. My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. For example, "Thank you … You are acknowledging her acknowledgement of your work. Your grace and decency makes me hooked of you. Thank you boss! One of the ways to get into the “good book” of your boss is by showing appreciation anytime the opportunity calls. neiraj. Simply make use of any of the below mentioned timeless thank you card messages for your boss. Your mentoring has shaped up my professional life. 58. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You taught us what was more important – how to be happier at work. I hope I can learn as much from you as possible. Next, depending on your relationship with your boss, try to figure out why the boss said thanks. What is His Net Worth? In your letter, mention why you're writing and provide a specific thank you. You can expect a similar dedication and sincerity from my side in the future. When you tell you boss how much you appreciate the complimentary email, feel free to express how much you enjoy working for him, but only if you mean it. #1 The bonus that I received makes me appreciate the team I’m working with all the more. See Also: Best 25 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time. Thank you. Hi All, I heard in one of the BC radio network the words followed by thank you I -Thank You He-You are wel come I- My Pleasure He - Jolly Well Thank You Neiraj Thank You Boss For The Birthday Wishes - Boss sends happy birthday messages to wish birthday to his employees. Understanding how to write a thank-you note for a raise can help ensure its effectiveness and show you don't take your manager's gesture for granted. It's especially meaningful when you know your boss took time out from her schedule to write a personal note to you. It is short and simple. 32. I sincerely thank you for the gesture. Always save a response like this for a private conversation with your boss. 9. You are the best boss ever. Here are some of the best thank you messages for your boss: 1. From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Most of the people fall into this category. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Receiving an encouraging review from your manager affirms that you are doing as well as you believed and may even help you land a promotion or raise. 52. I have enjoyed working with you over the years. 48. When your Boss says thanks you should reply back by saying "Welcome". X. I don’t think I am anywhere close to those standards. Thank you for letting me know that my work is appreciated. Go to your boss's office immediately upon receiving the email and tell her that you appreciate the compliment. You always keep me on track. 47. Eg. Thank you for giving us so much ecstasy for joining us on this celebration and showering us with wishes, blessings and beautiful gifts. Good Response The good response when someone says Thank you include a phrase ‘You’re Welcome.' Read the below article for the thank you messages for … Here are some sample letters to give you an idea about how to thank someone for an award, bonus or salary raise. Bradley Cooper Shares A Daughter With Ex-Girlfriend Irina Shayk – Inside His Life Since... Facts About Ricegum – His Girlfriend, Real Name & Net Worth, Who is Cory Booker? Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Managers understand that employees want to retain copies of commendations they receive; they can be particularly useful come performance appraisal time. 69. Sample Letter -1. Make it a brief response, similar to an acknowledgement; you needn't establish an email correspondence just because you received a complimentary email from your boss. I always wonder how you deal so wisely with hundreds of employees around! It is the most common phrase which we use when someone says Thank You. Thank you very much because your leadership has been my inspiration each day. Thanks to the wonderful boss! Read Also: 100 Compassionate Condolence Messages For The Loss Of A Loved One. 2. You know I appreciate you in so many ways. Business etiquette is as important as any other office skill. I just want to thank the best boss in the whole world. This salary raise means so much to me as I have been through some tough financial problems in the past few months. I am proud to call you my boss. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thank you for the pay raise and motivating me further. By giving the bonus you have made me feel that am very much a part of the company. Thank you for all of your assistance. I am honored to have you as my boss. When you are writing to your boss to express gratitude and appreciation, you have to be careful with your... Be specific. Thanks! Thank you for your understanding and support. Every employee waits for his boss to wish them a very happy birthday. You stood by me and motivated each day to be the best and now you have surprised me with a salary increase. Thank you for the wonderful email you sent about my work on the Smith Engineers project. While you're at it, make two copies - one for your employment file and one for your personal file. Thank you for helping me to become mature in this career. You are not just a leader to me but you are also an inspiration. Thank you. Your boss's email to you was private, so your response should be a private one as well. So, you could either leave a note on your boss’ desk or you could send her/him an e-mail expressing your appreciation for the raise. 59. 20. Dear XYZ. I’m glad that you took note of my performance and rewarded it with a pay raise. How Letoya Makhene Divorced Her Husband of 9 Years For Her Lesbian Partner Lebo... Mihlali Ndamase Lost Her Dad to Suicide at Age 22 and Is Secretly Dating... Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Including Details of His Late Wife and Kids. You are a terrific boss to us all. Whether you are writing it to show appreciation for a promotion or say farewell during retirement, a personal, handwritten thank you note is memorable and will leave the lasting impression you want. Thanks for helping me to identify my skills and strength during all the time I worked with you. Working with you has been a privilege. Thanks to you for your support and guidance. 8. If you're doing a good job, it shows in your interaction with colleagues and the way your perform your job duties. 63. When someone recognizes your work - particularly the person you report to - it's worth the effort and enthusiasm with which you approach your job duties. 62. Wishing one of the greatest bosses in the world a blessed and peaceful Thanksgiving celebration. Thank you. I want to thank you from the bottom of my hard for being such a supportive boss. Thank you for the kind gesture. Thanks boss. Do not ignore your note of gratitude. 31. 39. Thank you Boss for all the help and efforts you have made for me while I have worked for the company. 16. Always express your genuine appreciation for your boss's comments in your response to a complimentary email. When a compliment comes in the form of an email, know how to respond accordingly. Thanks for providing me the support when I most needed it. Your boss would appreciate it. You may also want to tweak one in order to make it fit into your situation. 3. And if the boss wishes, one must be thankful to your boss. You will always be my guiding star throughout my career. 34. You show me the path of brighter world, which makes me able to grasp this opportunity in career. 66. Your … Ever since I have started to work under your leadership; I have learned a lot which really helps me to become a better person. I am really thankful. A thank you message is a great way to show appreciation to a boss who was great to work with and who made an impact on your career. A simple Thank You note or Personal Connection is the two best ways to say thanks to boss for promotion. It would be a great reference point when promotion times come. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thank you. Thank you for your constant encouragement. 23. What are some ways I take on more responsibility?”This is, perhaps, the easiest comment to give an employee who hasn’t done anything poorly—but who hasn’t necessarily done anything to stand out either, and it’s not very helpful. Your assistance will help me to brighten my skills in future job. If you receive a raise, in particular, a handwritten thank-you note to your manager can show your sincere appreciation. It was a real pleasure working under you all these years. Ruth resides in the nation's capital, Washington, D.C. How to Stand Up to a Bullying Boss Trying to Discredit You, How to Survive Backstabbers in the Workplace, Making Different: How to Say Thanks to the Boss or Managere, Forbes: How an Authentic 'Thank You' Can Change Your Workplace Culture, Ideas for a Good-Bye Note for Someone Leaving the Workplace, When to Send a Letter of Warning to an Employee, Telling a Boss Not to Touch Inappropriately, How to Talk to Your Boss When You Know She Doesn't Like You. Take our heartiest thanks for your excellent leadership. 43. Thank you for going above and beyond for all of us here in the workplace. This will help me keep myself energized and focused at work and overtime. If your boss maintains an employment file for you, tell her that you're proud of your accomplishments and that you'd like to put a copy of the email in your employment file. Thank You Boss! I couldn’t ask for a better boss. I am happy to call you my boss. Thank you but I didn’t go out of the way for that. Here are Facts About His Education, Family and Net Worth. Thank you and keep bestowing me with your precious advice. 10. Thank you and God bless you. 35. I work every day to be a great value addition to our company. I am very pleased to have the bonus and wish you a happy Christmas celebration. It means a lot to me to know that you appreciate my work. Take out some time to listen to what is being told: The second important step you should take is to … I deeply appreciate the raise you have given me, particularly in this season of economic downturn. It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. Thank you very much for your email. A thank you letter is never very long. Thank you a million times, boss. As my boss, I feel you deserve thanks for your ongoing support and leadership. Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full … Thank you. Your boss says, “You’re doing great, keep up the good work.” You say, “I’m glad to hear that. Your appreciation becomes my inspiration and today your encouragement makes my career flourish to this height It’s my pleasure working with and for you. There … There are numerous ways you can appreciate your boss. Thanks boss. This is the most common way to … Thank you for the bonus and motivating me further. I want to thank you for helping me every step of the way. Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for your kind understanding. You have indeed expressed great trust in my work abilities by giving me an excellent bonus. It reflects low confidence. Thank you for making work very fun. I am much happy to have heard from you and invite you to the party in the evening. You are without doubt a terrific boss and I thank you for your support. With this pay increase, I would work sincerely and try my best to rise above your expectations. Your help with [specific actions they took] meant [you learned something, were able to complete work more effectively, or other benefits]. 14. Thank you for being you. Thank you! A boss such as you deserves a thank you for being an inspiration to us all. For my dedicated boss, is send thank you wishes for you as you leave the organization. 44. Revelations About Benedicta Gafah’s Alleged Marriage, Divorce and How It Got to The Media. A big Thanks to you! 51. Thank you for making our precious day even more extraordinary and outstanding. It was nothing.