If they try and go up on my rent I’ll move and not worry about a lease because I have do much to submit in court. Take your money and pay for luxury because this ain’t it! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The fees for this place says one thing on here but it's another once you get here. Always beware of, The Gables of St. Augustine is located in. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. They turned off the water and did not tell us. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Pest control is supposed to come but I have only ever gotten a notice once in 8 months that they passed by. Please try again. it is a greedy slumlord running it. View 2 photos for The Gables Lot 31, Hahira, GA 31632 a bed, bath, . CONTACT. It’s about community, forging relationships, creating bonds, and all the ways we hope to make every day better for you. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The buildings have gotten the much needed upgrades on the exterior but the interiors are dilapidated. The Gables of St. Augustine is an apartment located in Lowndes County, the 31602 ZIP Code, and the Valdosta City School District attendance zone. I’ve been asking for stuff for a year and still have yet to be complete...I still live here and get pure depressed coming home sometimes! All measurements are approximate. They will change your lease without notice, charge you insane late fees, and make you wait weeks for repairs. Stacked stone exterior. Neighborhood Center at 1200 N St Augustine Rd, Apartments with Utilities Included in Valdosta, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Valdosta, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Valdosta, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Valdosta, GA. If you want to really know the feel of the apartment you should definitely go at night to see the scene. the police have been out 15 times in 5 days and the owner said he would call me back to refund my money and lied! This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. I tried everything and even put in a work order. There are roaches in the apartments. I’ve made several complaints and nothing done! The Gables at St. Augustine Apartamentos y otros apartamentos cercanos en Valdosta, GA | Vea fotos oficiales, características y detalles para The Gables at St. … Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The Gables of St. Augustine Apartments is located in Valdosta, Georgia in the 31602 zip code. Just not a very good living experience. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! 10am-6pm . I have a 2 bedroom for under $500 which was perfect when I moved in with 2 kids after my divorce. Property Amenities. Nearby cities include Broxton , Willacoochee , Alma , Fitzgerald , and Lumber City . You’re just steps away. The siding if the building is starting to come off. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Gables locations in Valdosta, GA. The Gables at St. Augustine Enjoy senior living at The Gables At St. Augustine. Enjoy the wooded areas surrounding the complex as you take a stroll around the area. Many times the office forgot what they were doing. The Gables of St. Augustine is located in Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Valdosta hosts a bevy of year-round events for the community as well, including the Valdosta-Lowndes Azalea Festival, South Georgia Film Festival, Wild Adventures Summer Concert Series, and more. Compare Prices on Beachfront. They mess with ppls cars. I recommend staying away and putting a few more bucks toward something with a real community and better management. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. in the 31602 zip code. * Water, sewer,trash and pest control included in the rent. 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd. Douglas, GA The Gables Apartment Homes is an apartment in Douglas in zip code 31533 . Professionally managed by Yael Dunsky Real Estate. Valdosta residents also come together at the many independent shops and eateries in the charming historic buildings strewn along Main Street. We are under new management and updating our apartment homes. constantly being awakened by all the noise pollution from loud neighbors and their dogs and children. There are so many rules for the tenants that no one goes outside until the office closes and then it turns from a peaceful enough looking place to a project tenement. Saturday . The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The stairs and outside are not very clean. Swimming pool with state of the art salt filtration system. The Gables of St. Augustine in Valdosta, GA is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. I moved back to the commons of Valdosta after the new management and name change. LEASE NOW. This property in Valdosta, GA, works well for solo renters. We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. Detailed Scores. Contact now: Good News! That means you can hit the snooze…take 30 winks. * Junior Olympic size swimming pool Greetings from The Gables of St. Augustine! Valdosta, ... (229) 244-7063. Find 838 listings related to The Gables in Valdosta on YP.com. The Gables St. Augustine Apartment Rental Service. Sunday . The apartment I rented never had laundry room doors. HOME. We are under new management, and we offer: We offer several unit types and styles and have something that will meet your expectations. The pool is always nasty and gritty. * State of the art onsite laundry facility ran by satellite The Gates at Valdosta is the closest, furnished apartment community to Valdosta State. $400 The Gables at St Augustine (Valdosta Ga) < image 1 of 2 > available oct 21. apartment laundry on site street parking private bath private room. It may look nice on the outside in daylight, but like all the other reviews are very true but what they don't say is there are teenagers doing drugs and selling drugs and their parents sends them walking to the store to get their munchie food at all hours of night. Find Great Offers and Save on Your Stay! Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. Rental rate is 11% less than similar apartments in the area. Our mixed-use communities offer first-class retail space opportunities. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The management let me split my deposit into 3 payments. Monday-Friday . double standard for lease conditions as far as getting away with having pets and not paying for them to stay. You can take that 500$ plus and go somewhere that is really nicer and quiet and dont have to deal with this kind of life. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Contact Hours. The Grove | Valdosta offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments near Valdosta State University. Our community is as follows We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. $ Junior Olympic Pool Convenient to Valdosta Colonial Mall, Wiregrass Technical College, VSU, I-75 The The Gables of St. Augustine is within the Valdosta City School District. We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. 103 ұнатушы. Find Gables at Saint Augustine in Valdosta with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Phone: 229-245-0284 . Explore the beautiful properties in Atlanta, Georgia. What Valdosta neighborhood is The Gables of St. Augustine in? Greetings from The Gables of St. Augustine! not of decent kind. Located in the heart of South Georgia, Valdosta is the vibrant home of Valdosta State University. Your review is too long. When management is not here the life style changes drastically. Yes, The Gables of St. Augustine provides parking. Unbeatable Prices! AMENITIES. What the apartment looks like in the condition that's it's in is how you rent it. Your title is too long. The Gables of St. Augustine - 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602 - Rated 3.9 based on 4 Reviews "I lived there for several years. It’s always drama, the management full of lies and I’ve personally gotten my lawyer involved and employer on several situations. The Florida state line is just a 15-minute drive south of Valdosta via Interstate 75. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. Ft. They are very unprofessional and I’ll tell them to their face. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. It is not a pleasant office experience. See all available apartments for rent at The Links Apartments in Valdosta, GA. We are under new management and updating our apartment homes. management could never seem to do anything about complaints I made about the noise pollution. The university brings the diverse Valdosta community together for rousing football games, cultural events, and educational opportunities. It's now under new management and they are making a lot of changes (for the better). Retail Partners. Subject to change without notice. Similar Items - The Gables at St Augustine (Valdosta Ga) 3 bed 2 bath, the gables of Jefferson commons sep to dec lease (forest) please read this10176 gables dr, forest , 24551. second floor ; walmart is only feet away; kroger is 3 mts drive This is a sub lease as my lease is until dec 2018 and I have to move with my family. Mine has been keyed twice. Always protect yourself when shopping online. The Gables St. Augustine. PAY RENT. Rate & Review The Gables of St. Augustine, Valdosta Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Valdosta, GA Apartments for Rent. It is the perfect place if you are looking for something cheap. We are under new management and updating our apartment homes. Neighbors sound like they coming through the roof. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 1pm-5pm . 103 likes. When you first move in they are very nice want to make you feel comfortable and like you belong. washers and dryers are in poor condition and a few of them stay broke all the time. No matter how clean you are. FLOOR PLANS. "Check out senior living at The Gables at St. Augustine in Valdosta, GA to see what it has to offer you. The Gables At St Augustine Apartments - 1415 N SAINT AUGUSTINE RD in Valdosta, Georgia. The owner is also a bail bondsman and treats his tenants as such. View 22 photos of the The Gables Of St. Augustine apartment community at 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $589 10am-5pm . QR Code Link to This Post. Greetings from The Gables of St. Augustine! United States. * State of the art onsite laundry facility ran by satellite I would not recommend this place to anybody ever. With tons of great amenities such as a resort-style pool, 24-hour fitness center, basketball and … Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Neighborhood Center at 1200 N St Augustine Rd. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. ... Valdosta, GA 31601. Exposed cedar beams. Valdosta, Georgia Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. The new staff is severely rude and quite literally incompetent. We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. I am leasing out one of my rooms in my apartment for someone that can afford the room. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. We are under new management, and we offer: The Gables lifestyle is so much more than apartment home living. More. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Includes Gables at Saint Augustine Reviews, maps & directions to Gables at Saint Augustine in Valdosta and more from Yahoo US Local One whole night without water. I wouldn't pay 500$ for something when plumbing is bad doors hanging off if there are doors etc. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. 3531 CLUB VILLAS DRIVE | VALDOSTA, GA 31602. The Gables of St. Augustine is located in Valdosta, Georgia in the 31602 zip code. If you’re searching for a welcoming, Southern style community nestled in a picturesque, wooded setting with easy access to everything, look no further. Valdosta is a terrific choice for your new apartment. The Gables St. Augustine. The office lady is really rude. Gables at 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, USA apartments for rent Our community is as follows We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. White Gables Restuarant Moycullen and Gourmet Food Shop - for Bookings call 091555744 - Purchase a Hamper online * Water, sewer,trash and pest control included in the rent, Share details of your own experience with this property, This place isn’t upgraded... they go up on rent and living is not the luxury they try and make it seem! Private Clubhouse. The Gables at St Augustine (Valdosta Ga) I am leasing out one of my rooms in my apartment for someone that can afford the room. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. The outside looks a little shady but it's quite for the most part. Residents enjoy a wide variety of affordable apartments and houses available for rent throughout the city. Be the first to add a review on this property. Email me listings and apartment related info. Learn How It Works Contact Now: Rental rate is 14% less than similar apartments in the area. They WILL PROMISE YOU COPIES OF THINGS AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM, then they charge you.When you put in a work order it takes time for them to do.. and it usually is a make shift job. Your review is too short. Contact Information and Hours They will over charge you for different things. You’ll have your own bathroom and your room it already has a bed and closet space and rug and a container for clothes but your welcome to bring your own bed . We're located in the center of all the things that make the city of Valdosta unique and lovable. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The Links Apartments has rental units ranging from 733-1540 sq ft starting at $800. 1 review of Gables at Saint Augustine "this page will not allow me to comment. land built in that sold on 01/28/2012. you cannot serve both god and money. What school district is this building in? $ Junior Olympic Pool Convenient to Valdosta Colonial Mall, Wiregrass Technical College, VSU, I-75 A New Standard of Carefree Living. Details for The Gables of St. Augustine Apartments We offer several unit types and styles and have something that will meet your expectations. Experience Life Here. 200+ Booking Sites Worldwide Compared. Description (229) 216-9348 Our community is as follows We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Trash builds up in the dumpsters and animals drag it everywhere. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Get some exercise at the complex's swimming pool. There are no reviews for this property. * Junior Olympic size swimming pool We offer several unit types and styles and have something that will meet your expectations. As time goes on the office staff is rude and you can tell they do not want to be there. We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. Or sign in if you already have an account. School boundaries are subject to change. Gables has furnished, unfurnished and corporate options available. The Gables of St. Augustine Apartamentos en renta adentro Valdosta, GA. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en The Gables of St. Augustine Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Unbeatable Prices! 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd Valdosta, GA 31602 Check out this pet-friendly apartment at The Gables of St. Augustine located at 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602 that includes 0 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 360 - 1,140 Sq. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Exercise room. there are many chemical drug dealers and homeless people living in the woods!!!" 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Moody Air Force Base is just a short drive away as well. Your new apartment would be located in the Valdosta neighborhood.