Went in the garbage. Cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown, stirring often. Melt the butter in a large skillet over a medium-high heat. $2.99. I wasn't impressed. I love to put a little pepper on that. The meats were weighed in front of us, then wrapped in paper and loaded in a plastic box. Total Carbohydrate 80g. I am so happy that Rudy's has expanded from the hill country to the Gulf Coast! When I first heard of Texas BBQ, I instantly had visions of my health field friends talking about my cholesterol levels, VLDLs and LDLs going up. Rudy's Bar-B-Q Jumbo Smoked Potato. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for rudys bbq and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Try this side dish, which makes six servings, with pan-fried salmon or roasted chicken. Deselect All. Get one of our Rudys bbq beans recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. You just need to rinse them to get rid of any dirt, then cook them whole. Red potatoes boiled in salt water and served with or without melted margarine. We carried the box to a picnic-styled table and began our journey. NEW POTATOES at Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q "Amazing, the staff were super helpful and friendly. Any variety of potato that is harvested early is considered a new potato. New potatoes don't have to be peeled. Extra juicy brisket. Excellent brisket and new potatoes. Rudy's was recommended by friends. It's got a bit of a kick to it, but I kept slathering it on my meal. Irish potato plants begin producing edible tubers within about three months of planting. 1 head garlic, halved crosswise. Potatoes still remain a central icon of the Irish diet. It was a bowl of melted margarine with a few pieces of potatoes in it. This means they like to grow in warm spring temperatures, maturing before the heat of summer arrives. Creamed corn. Green Bean Salad. Related Potatoes from Rudy's: New Potatoes: More Products from Rudy's: Corn-on-The-Cob: Lean Brisket: Pulled Pork: Pork Loin: Green Chile Stew : view all rudy's products: Other Types of Sweet Potato: Preorder to. Simmer them in lightly salted water for 10 minutes or until tender, then drain and add butter and chopped fresh parsley. Just another BBQ place to me except this one doesn't even serve French fries??? Amazing, the staff were super helpful and friendly. 5/12/2017 at 8:00am. One of my dearest and best friend's name is Rudy. Remember, unwashed ones keep longer because the dirt protects them somewhat from deterioration and bruising. Cook for 1 minute, then slowly whisk in 1-1/2 cups of milk, half and half or a combination. Beer & Wine. Good appetite! Iced Tea. 1 bay leaf. Cook butter, lemon juice, thyme, and in a saucepan until butter melts. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 2 photos of Rudy Potatoes. Oh yeah, Rudys.. Sides were selected from a cooler... adjacent to the cash registers. Roasted Seasoned Chicken Breast and New Potatoes Yields: 4 servings Nutrition: calories 277, fat 12.6 g, sat fat 1.8 g, fiber 1.3 g, carbs 11.3 g, sugars 1.3 g, protein 28.4 g WW Smart Points: 6 – WW Points Plus: 7 . I get it, we need to be more healthy, but fries are like a staple side for me. MOIST BRISKET is my favorite, and is like a slice of BBQ heaven! New Potatoes: $1.99: Desserts: Banana Pudding: $1.99: Chocolate Pudding: $1.99: Pecan Pie: $2.99: Buttermilk Pie: $2.99: Rice Krispy Treats: $1.35: Peach Cobbler: $2.99: Ice Cream: $1.79: Menu Also Available on Rudy's BBQ Menu * Disclaimer: Information shown on the website may not cover recent changes. Keep new potatoes in the refrigerator or a cool, dark and well-ventilated place, and use them within a few days. It was so good. You have the option of topping them with melted butter. Must be a local Aggie hangout. The same original recipes that built Rudy's Leon Springs' reputation are now available throughout the Southwest. Rudy's is a classic barbecue spot all throughout Texas. Whoa this place is GOOD!! This is the time of year when new potatoes start to come into season, and you should certainly look out for them in the grocery store during the coming weeks. New potatoes make a tasty side dish for all kinds of meals. I need my starches so I settled with the new potatoes. The staff are always on the move, and ready to help you. The staff at the shop side of the restaurant near the door will greet you as you walk in and say "Thank You" as you walk out, makes you feel good that you came to this place. I hate how difficult it is to actually get it out if the bottle too. Overall, a good meal. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until tender. New potatoes. I'm in Houston for a few days for work, and I might return here for more tomorrow. Honestly, i cannot think of any item i would say isn't good. This potato salad recipe is fresh tasting and belongs on every plate of barbecue. The chicken was moist, baby back ribs were decent, Cole slaw mediocre, new potatoes with butter was disgusting. My new potatoes were swimming in butter. Salt potatoes are a regional specialty of Syracuse, New York, a.k.a. By The staff was friendly and floors were clean. The sides are fantastic I wish I would have ordered them all. It was all bad. Rudys bbq beans recipe. Bar-B-Q was added to the operation in 1989, and Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q has been serving up tasty food ever since. By Bea L. @BeachChic 1. In my indecision, I played it safe with a smoked turkey/pulled pork sandwich. New Potatoes in Cream Sauce: Prepare potatoes as above.