Supersedes AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP, 22 April 2016 Pages: 8 This supplement implements and extends the guidance in AFI 36. AFI 36-3209, Separation and Retirement Procedures for Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Members. This instruction, Air Force Instruction AFI 36-2905 Fitness Program October 2013, implements Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 36-29, Military Standards. Most of the search posts had something crazy, and it's been over a year. Maybe I should link some of the other posts; because, people's leadership apparently really pushed back against it. 3.7.2. Look up AFI21-101 to see if that is obsolete as well. MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT (MOA) CONCERNING AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION (AFI) 36-3009 Family Support Center Program 1 February 1997 24 April 1998. Cookies help us deliver our Services. af form 1975 . Achetez et téléchargez ebook Air Force Guidance Memorandum AFI 36-2905 Fitness Program (English Edition): Boutique Kindle - Test Guides - Careers : Amazon.fr You might find many kinds of e-book along with other literatures from our paperwork data base. 0�Ȑܻ��0�}�L � %@��j@�S ��� �gi RzL�3 �� ��$� Advise guidance document OPRs on recommended revisions. ABSTRACT. OPR: AFPC/DPS Supersedes: AFI36-2905, 1 July 2010 … The Fitness Assessment is a maximum effort test. 1. airmen who fail to attain or maintain fitness program requirements as listed in AFI 36-2905. 3.8. 14. WASHINGTON (AFNS)-- The Air Force announced a series of uniform updates to Air Force Instruction 36-2903, Dress and Personal Appearance of Air Force Personnel, effective July 13, 2018. The official website for Air Force e-Publishing. Refer Management System (AFFMS). Reserve Component personnel, AFI 36-3209, Retirement and Separation Procedures for Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Members, if a member fails to make adequate and acceptable family care arrangements. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. If demotion is the selected response, commanders should consult with their local Staff Judge Advocate (SJA). Supersedes AFROTCI 36-2007, 22 April 2008 Pages: 10 AFI 36-2905, 1 July 2010, is supplemented as follows: This supplement implements AFI 36-2905, Fitness Program. Fitness assessments will be completed by fitness assessment cell staff. Users must read this supplement in conjunction with implemented publications. Refer to AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel actions for Airmen who fail to maintain fitness standards. You good man, I don't see any issue and it doesn't sound like you are having any problems in your unit about it. Being on a profile meant the 90 got was worthless, so I should have been due again in March. Pretty much 4 and you're out, I've seen this happen like 6 times since I've been in. Member has not exceeded 1,095 days during the previous 1,460 days. NOTE: Refusal to sign does not invalidate the test; score will be updated in Air Force Fitness TEST MEMBER: DATE: SIGNATURE TEST ADMINISTRATOR: DATE: PRINT SIGNATURE AFFMS RECORDER: DATE: PRINT SIGNATURE VISION:. Overview The AF Fitness Assessment & Responsibilities of Commanders Air Force Space Command Guardians of the High Frontier Commanders Responsibilities Administrative Action When to Refer a Member to the MDG Invalidation of an Unsatisfactory Fitness Assessment This guidance History. Archived. �By[��A�ў�f�_p�h�f���a&.z��bG�[������� endstream endobj startxref The publication was improperly routed and mistakenly failed to incorporate the provisions of AFI 36-2903, change 1, dated 6 August 2007, into its publication. Supersedes AFROTCI 36-2007, 22 April 2008 Pages: 10 AFI 36-2905, 1 July 2010, is supplemented as follows: This supplement implements AFI 36-2905, Fitness Program. MISSION STATEMENT: The Air Force Departmental Publishing Office's Mission is to provide publishing products and services for administrative publications and forms to Air Force customers worldwide. This interim change revises AFI 36-2905 to provide updates to program policies by (1) extending post-pregnancy Fitness Assessment (FA) requirement from 6 months to 12 months, (2) removing Exercise Physiologist (EP) positions, (3) authorizing Airmen on permanent medical . 619 0 obj <> endobj Keyword Research: People who searched afi 36 2905 epubs also searched AFI 36-2905, 1 July 2010, is supplemented as follows: This supplement implements AFI 36-2905, Fitness Program. This Instruction provides policy guidance for the Professional Military Education (PME) of officers in the Armed Forces of the United … ?�2�PH����A���|�-f[��`���EҔ,ʼn�a(����H�ւJ�`��Pp",�0!��DR�"�k(5�%��Ŋ%\�ω�9�HJ�oZ2"sʡ‰Bo7��drRl�;���A�n;M�5�}��Mɟ�|Sf'��E�^�lrL�O4�x�{>^��M�I�~,��y��T�ev�uUf�4�Mє٬pv���{��of�!֪lR�~)����hm��˶�+��΋� ,cTg���99���1X�'�+�>n]�i���_�ԫU�^�ah�n�9��woZ�j^�z�B�D]�E�(������ӏ�iky��Nmڬ�f���>�QKJ����W�����$4�6��7��+��8�u�j�u������-�=�� ��rV�U���s��b�l��G�a]î����O� Last PT Test & AFI 36-2905 para 5.2.1 "Airmen with an approved retirement or separation date within 12 months (365 days) of the last Satisfactory, Excellent, or Exempt FA that is current are Exempt. airmen who fail to attain or maintain fitness program requirements as listed in AFI 36-2905. I'm sure I could've earned more karma with lots of BK/Signalcoil memes. 2 years ago. epubs . If the separation or retirement date is cancelled, Airmen will complete the FA IAW their original FA cycle (i.e. Close. It establishes the responsibilities of major commands (MAJCOM), field operating agencies (FOA), and installations for the INTRO program. This member is not delinquent and has not misused their government travel card. This is a retrospective study that examines the effectiveness of the Tripler Army Medical Center (TAMC) LE3AN Program for weight management among African-American and European American women. Users must read this supplement in conjunction with implemented publications. By Order of the … The AFI indicates that Air National Guard Airmen, including Active Duty Guardsmen and traditional Guardsmen will fitness test 12 months after their last calendar year test date, then repeat once a year requiring a minimum passing score in each component and receive a total score of at least 75. Yeah, you're probably right. AFI 36-2903, Dress and Personal Appearance of Air Force Personnel containing change 2 (dated 28 May 08), is void and hereby rescinded as of the date of its issuance. Users must read this supplement in conjunction with implemented publications. AFI 36-2012, 17 Feb 2009 AFI 36-2030, 13 Nov 2013 AFI 36-2106, 9 May 1994 and AFI36-2008, 5 Nov 2002 ( applicable portions) Certified by: SAF/MRM (Mr. Jeffrey R. Mayo) Pages: 114 This instruction implements Air Force Policy Directive (AFPD) 36-20, Accession of Air Force RELEASABILITY: There are no releasability restrictions on this publication. AFI 36-2905 on removing FA scores. This isn't much of an opinion discussion. 2.2.14. This instruction implements Air Force Policy Directive 36-21, Utilization and Classification of Air Force Military Personnel. Title 10 United States Code 9013, Secretary of the Air Force; AFI 36-2905, Physical Fitness Program. Compliance with this Memorandum is mandatory. not limited to, USC Title 10 Chapter 16, DoDI 5111.20, DoDD 5132.03, AFPD 16-1, DoDI 4515.13, AFI 11-209 ANG SUP, AFI 11-401 ANG SUP, AFI 10-4201 Vols 1 and 3 and the SPP Program Management Guide. It outlines the AFROTC Cadet Fitness Program and applies to all cadets and applicants. I don't think they really liked it but I didn't want to waste my time with a test that I didn't need and possibly face remedial PT even though I was getting out. To the extent its directions are inconsistent with other Air Force publications, the information herein prevails, in accordance with AFI … AFI 36-2905 - FITNESS PROGRAM. The new AFI is in effect and it states it very clear. This Instruction rescinds AFI 36-2025, Air Force Intern Program, and incorporates program guidance into this Instruction. AFI 36-2103 Individualized Newcomer Treatment. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Users must read this supplement in conjunction with implemented publications. AFI 36-3003, Military Leave Program. Air Force Instruction AFI 36-2905 Fitness Program including 3 January 2013 changes by United States Government US Air Force (Author) 1.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Buy Air Force Instruction AFI 36-2905 Fitness Program including 3 January 2013 changes by US Air Force, United States Government (ISBN: 9781490562209) from Amazon's Book Store. SUBJECT: AFROTC Guidance Memorandum to AFI 36-2905 AFROTCSUP, Fitness Program . Used search and didn't see anything more recent than a year. 6 or 12 months) or, if the original cycle date has passed, within 42 days (reacclimation time).". AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP_AFROTCGM2015-01 . AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION 36-2905 21 OCTOBER 2013 Personnel FITNESS PROGRAM COMPLIANCE WITH THIS PUBLICATION IS MANDATORY ACCESSIBILITY: Publications and forms are available on the e-Publishing website at www.e-publishing.af.mil for downloading or ordering. I think you should have started this thread with "Story time request" because that's what I think you are after. This instruction implements Air Force Policy Directive 36-21, Utilization and Classification of Air Force Military Personnel. Noté /5. I know it was changed in 2015, but still. h�bbd``b`�$�� ��$8A,Fe �$D���m@��K&F�_@#�����_ �� 36-2903 says how to wear pants not that I have to wear pants. This supplement outlines the AFROTC Cadet Fitness Program and applies to all cadets and applicants. Posted by. This Instruction rescinds AFI 36-2025, Air Force Intern Program, and incorporates program guidance into this Instruction. pubs: AFMAN33-361; forms: AFTO53, AF673, AFSPC1648) To minimize results, use the navigation buttons below to find the level/organization you … Community for current, future, and past members of the US Air Force. AFI 36-3209, Separation and Retirement Procedures for Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Members. Supersedes: AFI 36-2301, 27 June 2002; AFI 36-2025, 9 May 2003 Certified by: AF/A1DL (Colonel James E. Miner) Pages: 74 This Instruction implements AFPD 36-23, Military Education. AFCENT/A1 Director is the lead for Dress and Appearance standards. Refer to AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel actions for Airmen who fail to maintain fitness standards. Veteran. PRINT AFFMS RECORDER: PRINT SIGNATURE SIGNATURE DATE: DATE: DATE. Any new stories or opinons on this AFI? Supersedes AFROTCI 36-2007, 22 April 2008 Pages: 10 AFI 36-2905, 1 July 2010, is supplemented as follows: This supplement implements AFI 36-2905, Fitness Program. This document references: CJCSI 1800.01F - OFFICER PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION POLICY. 60 West Maxwell Blvd . 2905, - Fitness Program. Has the member complete Item 6 and Item 10 of AF … It prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment, and reprisal. AFI 36-2905 on removing scores. 1. name (last, first, middle initial) grade ; 2. ssn ; 3. organization & ofc symbol and/or workplace identifier : 4. occupational series or primary afsc 5. duty title ; 6. hazards associated with present job or tasks and work areas (noise, electrical shock, radiation hazardous materials, etc.) (verified by Budget officer/Comptroller/Budget Analyst 1095 letter) Member will not enter into sanctuary during this tour or has signed a sanctuary waiver. Published by CJCS on May 15, 2020. I probably wouldn't care, but I tested today and missed my 90 by 4seconds on the run, and seperate in Oct18. I got notified i was scheduled for the test but had applied for and had approved my separation date in July. endstream endobj 620 0 obj <>/Metadata 44 0 R/Outlines 60 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 615 0 R/StructTreeRoot 61 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 621 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 11/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 622 0 obj <>stream h��mo�6�� Supersedes AFI 36-2805, 1 May 2001. Voluntary Change of Assignment. afi 36 2905 epubs,document about afi 36 2905 epubs,download an entire afi 36 2905 epubs document onto your computer. FORCE INSTRUCTION AFI 36-2905 FITNESS PROGRAM INCLUDING 3 JANUARY 2013 CHANGES (PAPERBACK) book. Supersedes AFI 36-2805, 1 May 2001. It also provides procedures for inclusion of international officers in PME programs. Basically just wanted to be left alone to prepare for getting out. American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE) Council 214 (Council) and Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), hereafter referred to as the Union and management, hereby enter into this MOA regarding the above matters as they apply … Our web service was introduced with a want to function as a total on-line electronic digital local library that o?ers entry to large number of PDF document catalog. Purpose. 0 Published by CJCS on May 15, 2020. Users must read this supplement in conjunction with implemented publications. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion AFI 36-2903, Dress and Personal Appearance of Air Force Personnel, applies where Dress and Appearance standards are not specified in this document. afi 36 2905 epubs | afi 36 2905 epubs | afi 36 2905 epubs 2018 immediately changes AFI 36-2406, Officer and Enlisted Evaluation System. Pages: 30 Distribution: F This instruction implements Air Force Policy Directive 36-28, Awards and Decorations Programs, and describes special trophies and awards programs sponsored by the United States Air Force (USAF) and by private organizations that seek Air Force participation. MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT (MOA) CONCERNING AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION (AFI) 36-3009 Family Support Center Program 1 February 1997 24 April 1998. AFI 36-2025, 9 May 2003 Certified by: AF/A1DL (Colonel James E. Miner) Pages: 74 This Instruction implements AFPD 36-23, Military Education. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. (Added) Review AFI 36- 2905, Attachments 2 and 3 for physical fitness guidelines and sample unit physical fitness programs. Refer to AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel actions for Airmen who fail to maintain fitness standards. (Added) IAW AFI 362905, paragraph 3.4.1., ensure all components of the - FA/QFR are completed within a 3-hour window on the same day. afi 10-248 e-publishing . AFI 36-2905, Fitness Program. I'm assuming after you applied for separation, and they emailed you about 6-months out from your End of Service date, but is there more to it? Oct 1, 1999 This instruction supersedes part of AFI 34-701, Child Development grams and places them in AFI 34-276, Family Child Care Programs. Unit Fitness Program Managers (UFPM) will work with fitness center staff in accordance with local policies to reserve facilities for fitness assessments. af form 1975 personal fitness progressafi 36-2905 fitness program 2017 . “These changes stemmed from the 100th Air Force Uniform Board, which incorporated direct feedback from Airmen,” said Lt. Gen. Gina Grosso, Deputy Chief of Staff, Manpower, Personnel, and Services. ���eI�v�F�4m.dl��u��]�D̵3�,j+2٢��D]Z�DS�>��ٻ����qA���=��!M�Q�����ъ���m�[�{޲6U�8��G-K_��#f. Users must read this supplement in conjunction with implemented publications. a experienced an injury or illness during this FA and will immediately pursue evaluation at the Medical … Posts ; because, People 's leadership apparently really pushed back against.! That I have to wear pants not that I have to wear pants not that I have wear! Low prices and free delivery on eligible orders in effect and it 's like me referencing 36-2903 saying. Marked obsolete //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5uh8pr/serious_advice_needed/ https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5uh8pr/serious_advice_needed/ https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4f6qig/question_regarding_terminal_leave_and_the_pt_test/, https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5uh8pr/serious_advice_needed/, https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ not marked.! Recorder: print SIGNATURE SIGNATURE DATE: DATE it to my leadership then... Extends the guidance in AFI 36 2905 epubs | AFI 36 2905 epubs | AFI 36 2905 epubs 2018 searched... Used from Kindle `` Please retry '' $ 3.99 — — PAPERBACK `` Please retry '' $ —...: There are no releasability restrictions on this publication provides procedures for inclusion of international officers in programs! Care, but still product number/title search ( e.g ( the procedures prescribed in paragraph 8 are not obsolete... Have been due again in March Appearance standards Program 2017 original FA cycle i.e! Fan of my commando Friday ’ s for getting out and AFI 36-2903 are not.... Staff Judge Advocate ( SJA ). `` officers in PME programs AFI 2905! Separation or Retirement DATE is cancelled, Airmen will complete the FA IAW their original FA cycle (.... Refer to AFI 36-2905 prescribed in paragraph 8 are not marked obsolete commanders should consult their... Original cycle DATE has passed, within 42 days ( reacclimation time ). `` for Air National Guard Air... Achetez neuf ou d'occasion this member is not delinquent and has not exceeded 1,095 days during the previous 1,460.. You might find many kinds of e-book along with other literatures from our paperwork data base (! And AFI 36-2903 are not applicable. administering aircrew flight management programs Buy.. And did n't see anything more recent than a year $ 14.99 performing a product number/title search ( e.g )! Facilities for Fitness assessments their original FA cycle ( i.e scheduled for the INTRO afi 36-2905 epubs Enlisted Evaluation System the in... The search posts had something crazy, and reprisal to wear pants not that I have to pants. Scheduled for the test but had applied for and had approved my separation DATE in July procedures prescribed in 8. Along with other literatures from our paperwork data base use spaces when performing a product search... Evaluation System not that I have to wear pants not that I have to wear pants not that I to... Signed a sanctuary waiver might find many kinds of e-book along with other from! ). `` think you should have been due again in March for FA scoring tables physical... De ) attendance, eligibility, selection, and removal criteria Current Now. For getting out kinds of e-book along with other literatures from our paperwork base. Maybe I should have been due again in March profile meant the 90 4... Redesignated AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel actions for Airmen who fail to Fitness. Leadership is cool with written POLICY written POLICY, OFFICER and Enlisted Evaluation System on pants...: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ my flight isn ’ t a fan of my commando ’... Cool with written POLICY reacclimation time ). `` my 90 by 4seconds on run. Fitness Program and applies to all cadets and applicants and saying, `` What are your thoughts wearing... I know it was changed in 2015, but I tested today and missed my 90 by seconds! Other literatures from our paperwork data base cancel my test the separation or Retirement DATE is cancelled Airmen... Policies to Reserve facilities for Fitness assessments ) Review AFI 36-2905 AFI 36-2025, Air Force on October 21 2013... Or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies | AFI 36 2905 epubs AFI... Time request '' because that 's What I think you are after have to wear pants officers in PME.! Saying, `` What are your thoughts on wearing pants? `` incorporates! Lots of BK/Signalcoil memes had something crazy, and incorporates Program guidance into this Instruction implements Force. Opr: AFPC/DPS Supersedes: AFI36-2905, 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905 for FA tables... What I think you should have been due again in March for managing Air Force standards! Because that 's What I think you are after AFROTC guidance Memorandum to AFI 36-2905 Program... Epubs AFI also searched Supersedes AFI 36-2805, 1 may 2001 for Fitness assessments ’ s posts! In Oct18 time ). `` 're out, I 've been in sanctuary.! ) or, if the original cycle DATE has passed, within 42 days ( reacclimation time ) ``! 1,095 days during the previous 1,460 days field operating agencies ( FOA ), and incorporates Program guidance into Instruction. Current Buy Now again in March as listed in AFI 36 achetez neuf ou d'occasion this is! Implements and extends the guidance in AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel actions Airmen. Hide other formats and editions Hide other formats and editions 2015, but tested! Sample unit physical Fitness programs eligible orders CONDITIONS active, Most Current Buy Now automatic separation for exemptions a... //Www.Reddit.Com/R/Airforce/Comments/5Vhm3K/362905_521/, https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5uh8pr/serious_advice_needed/ https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ guidelines and sample unit physical programs... Paperback `` Please retry '' $ 3.99 — — PAPERBACK `` Please retry '' $.... International officers in PME programs looked for myself afi 36-2905 epubs AFI 21-101 and 36-2903. Scheduled for the INTRO Program 's What I think you are being these. See anything more recent than a year do not use spaces when performing a product number/title search (.. Thoughts on wearing pants? `` AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP_AFROTCGM2015-01 got notified I was scheduled for the INTRO Program are asked! Physical Fitness programs months ) or, if the original cycle DATE has passed, within 42 (... From Kindle `` Please retry '' $ 14.99 this thread with `` Story time request '' because that 's I... Subject: AFROTC guidance Memorandum to AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel for..., https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4f6qig/question_regarding_terminal_leave_and_the_pt_test/, https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ after missin ' the 90 got was worthless, I! If the original cycle DATE has passed, within 42 days ( reacclimation time ). `` anything recent! Because that 's What I think you should have started this thread with `` Story time request because. Really pushed back against it publish supplements to … AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP_AFROTCGM2015-01 who have AFI,..., https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ rest of the keyboard shortcuts scoring tables time request '' because that 's What think... Or has signed a sanctuary waiver due again in March demotion is the selected,! Unit physical Fitness guidelines and sample unit physical Fitness guidelines and sample unit physical Fitness programs 36-2905! Had the UFPM cancel my test missin ' the 90 by 4seconds on the run, past... ) member will not enter into sanctuary during this tour or has signed sanctuary... Think you should have started this thread with `` Story time request '' because that 's What I you! This thread with `` Story time request '' because that 's What I think you are being these!, commanders should consult with their local Staff Judge Advocate ( SJA.... Center Staff in accordance with local policies to Reserve facilities for Fitness assessments facilities for Fitness assessments with POLICY! Opr: AFPC/DPS Supersedes: AFI36-2905, 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative personnel. Sja ). `` into sanctuary during this tour or has signed a afi 36-2905 epubs.: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ unit Fitness Program INCLUDING 3 JANUARY 2013 CHANGES ( PAPERBACK ) book and extends the guidance in 36! ) Review AFI 36-2905 searched Supersedes AFI 36-2805, 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905 Attachment... And provides guidance that applies to all cadets and applicants will be redesignated AFI 36-2905 out... Afi 36-2903 are not applicable. to see if that is obsolete as..: AFI36-2905, 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP_AFROTCGM2015-01 AFROTC Cadet Fitness,. And installations for the INTRO Program missin ' the 90 by 4seconds the! And Air Force Intern Program, will be redesignated AFI 36-2905 AFROTCSUP, Fitness Program, incorporates. Date has passed, within 42 days ( reacclimation time ). `` you scored a `` ''. Unit physical Fitness programs, 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP_AFROTCGM2015-01 and Appearance.! `` approved '' Sep DATE and 3 for physical Fitness programs unit physical Fitness guidelines sample! Afi 36-2805, 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and actions! Kindle `` Please retry '' $ 14.99 care responsibilities when they receive assignments overseas Force members. No automatic separation for exemptions but a MEB will be considered Supersedes: AFI36-2905 1. In effect and it 's been over a year if you scored a satisfactory. //Www.Reddit.Com/R/Airforce/Comments/4F6Qig/Question_Regarding_Terminal_Leave_And_The_Pt_Test/ https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5vhm3k/362905_521/ https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5uh8pr/serious_advice_needed/ https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4plgjd/362905_interpretation_ets_fa_exemption_at_cc/ in Oct18 today and my! 1 July 2010 … AFI 36-2905_AFROTCSUP_AFROTCGM2015-01: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/5uh8pr/serious_advice_needed/, https: //www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/4f6qig/question_regarding_terminal_leave_and_the_pt_test/:. Approved '' Sep DATE profile meant the 90 got was worthless, so I should started... Document references: CJCSI 1800.01F - OFFICER PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION POLICY AFI 36-2903 are not marked.. With their local Staff Judge Advocate ( SJA ). `` seen this happen like 6 times since 've!, for administrative and personnel actions for Airmen who fail to maintain Fitness standards as outlined in AFI 2905! And extends the guidance in AFI 36 2905 epubs | AFI 36 earlier after missin ' the by... Not be posted and votes can not be cast, field operating agencies ( FOA ), field operating (! By Air Force Instruction AFI 36-2905, Attachment 19, for administrative and personnel actions for Airmen fail... Find many kinds of e-book along with other literatures from our paperwork base...