druids are a hybrid class meant to be played like one, we will never surpass our rogue,priest,warrior counterparts at there main job but dont think we cant compare. Welcome to Phase 3 of Classic World of Warcraft, the next stage in the vintage game's rollout.We're halfway through at this point, with Phase 6 expected to drop sometime in the unspecified future. Welche Quests gibt es für den Tempel von Atal’Hakkar? The Azure Key is the Rogue class-specific Sunken Temple Quest. WoW Classic Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal'Hakkar) class quests are coming in Phase 3 along with Blackwing Lair. You dont need to be a certain level. Here is a full list of rewards: Warcraft III Reforged is finally out and lets play campaign. Happy hunting. Lord Jorach Ravenholdt has requested your presence. Classic Unique and Irreplaceable Quest Rewards Classic WoW Rogue Leveling Guide & Best Leveling Spec 1-60 Sunken Temple Class Quests Classic WoW Related Contribute Druid: Grizzled Pelt, Forest's Embrace, Moonshadow Stave from A … 0. Introduction Welcome to the Rogue class quests guide for Classic WoW, detailing how to learn poison skills and acquire Thistle Tea. Speak with Lord Jorach Ravenholdt in Ravenholdt Manor. I checked both rogue trainers in UC and Org too. All content is for 13+ Subscribe to channel for more content. Kommentar von Allakhazam There is the Fish type mob that is aggro at the bottom of that lake I believe. TABLE OF CONTENTS OF THIS PAGE. Same applies to the other Sunken Temple class quests, do not waste your time looking for it. Beide Fraktionen haben eine überschaubare Menge an Quests für den Versunkenen Tempel. I can hang with rogues in T2gear as far as damage and dps goes. This article is about quest rewards. Always up to date with the latest patch (9.0.2). Elementarbeherrschung. Links. Talked with GMs, other rogues... the quest is on my guide and the quest is on my addon, but the quest does NOT exist. Poison — Thistle Tea; 1. Not only that, but it also provides a great deal of experience towards your journey to level 60 in classic WoW. A Classic World of Warcraft 1.12 guide by Melderon. Thanks to all that provided Locs . Here’s the list of possible items you can get as a reward : Druid: Grizzled Pelt, Forest’s Embrace, Moonshadow Stave. Die WoW Classic Klassenquests aus dem Versunkenen Tempel (Tempel von Atal'Hakkar) kommen zusammen mit dem Pechschwingenhort in Phase 3 dazu. You dont need to be a certain level. WoW Classic Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal'Hakkar) class quests are coming in Phase 3 along with Blackwing Lair. Before we start gushing about Arathi Basin and Naxxramus, let's take a look at a few of the exciting features that we can already enjoy in Phase 3, specifically the class quests. For all people wondering why they can't find it in classic WoW : the quest comes up with Alterac Valley patch. Kommentar von Kittyx. As players continue leveling up in WoW Classic and start hitting the level 50 range, we wanted to clarify that the WoW Classic Sunken Temple Class Quests are not available in Phase 1; they will likely be available in Phase 4. [The Temple of Atal'Hakkar] is a level 46-54 dungeon located in [Swamp of Sorrows]. This questline requires you to have 75 Lockpicking to complete. This quest does not exist in the new wow classic. Welcome to our WoW Classic The Temple of Atal'Hakkar (Sunken Temple) Quest Guide. Some of these rewards are highly sought-after including Olho de Demossauro and Frasco de Diamante for PvE itemization, Ceifalmas for looks, Clâmide Quiropúsculo for utility, and Botas Murmupasso For PvP. Hunter: Hunting Spear, Devilsaur Eye, Devilsaur Tooth. I checked both rogue trainers in UC and Org too. 1. THIS CHANNEL IS NOT FOR KIDS! A Simple Request is the Rogue class-specific Sunken Temple Quest. Zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt (voraussichtlich Phase 4 für WoW Classic), werdet ihr vor allem aufgrund eurer Klassenquest den Tempel unsicher machen. Class: Starting Quest: Rewards To Choose From at the End of the Questline: Druid: Eine bessere Zutat: Ergrauter Pelz, Umarmung des Waldes or Mondschattenstock. There are no prerequisites you are missing. For instance loot, see Temple of Atal'Hakkar loot.. At Level 50, all classes have access to a quest chain culminating in the Sunken Temple, and are given the choice of three class-specific rare items of item level 52. It does NOT exist. For this guide spotlight, we're highlighting guides to all class quests, including Sunken Temple, by Sh3rro! Einige dieser Belohnungen sind heiß begehrt wie etwa das Auge eines Teufelssauriers und das Diamantenfläschchen für PvE, der Seelenernter fürs Aussehen, das Nachtsaugertuch für die Nützlichkeit und die Leisetreter fürs PvP. There are no prerequisites you are missing. The Sunken Temple can seem time-consuming, but it’s one of the only sources of some best-in-slot gear. This quest is not yet in Classic, no class trainer will offer it. Happy hunting. A complete searchable and filterable list of all Sunken Temple Quests in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. This quest rewards you with the ability to train and use Poisons, which is a key class component of being a Rogue. Dps isnt what you should be comparing its the difference in abilities. In the following Guide we will show you how to pick up each quest to get the most experience and loot out of your dungeon run. Read on to find out how to complete the Mage class quest: Magecraft.In WoW Classic , Mages have several unique class quests at their disposal. As a rogue, you are fortunate to not have to rely on class quests as much at a lower level such as other classes like Druid or Warlock.As a matter of fact you only really have 2 class quests which give any sort of notable rewards. Einige benötigen Vorquests, belohnen euch dafür aber mit tollen Items. 0. In this video, I go over all of the Phase 3 Sunken Temple Class Quest Reward options and my choices for which ones you should pick! It does NOT exist. At 3pm PST on February 12th, WoW Classic Phase 3 content will unlock. All classes in Classic WoW had quests to learn iconic abilities and items, ranging from the Warrior Whirlwind Axe to Druid Aquatic Form. Some of these rewards are highly sought-after including Oeil de diablosaure and Flacon de diamant for PvE itemization, Moissonneuse d'âmes for looks, Drapé de chauve-souris du crépuscule for utility, and Bottes de marche silencieuse For PvP. There is one major questline for Rogue in WoW Classic. Poison — Thistle Tea. Kommentar von Allakhazam These guys are in the lake apparently. This quest does not exist in the new wow classic. Remember: it's basically just four rings on … The matter is secret, and I cannot say any more. Bath'rah der Windbehüter möchte, dass Ihr jeweils eine Probe Luft, Feuer, Erde und Wasser für ihn sammelt. It is a long quest chain that yields a very good rare item for its level. This content update includes the Blackwing Lair Raid, Sunken Temple class quests, more recipes from reputation vendors, and Eternal Quintessence from Duke Hydraxis. Following the quest pathway to completion which will provide you with items that are highly used by level 60 players. Each class has a unique class quest that takes them to the Temple of Atal'Hakkar and offers up a powerful rare item as a reward. WoW Classic Sunken Temple (Temple of Atal'Hakkar) class quests are coming in Phase 3 along with Blackwing Lair. WoW Classic: Sunken Temple Class Quests Rewards Guide. Talked with GMs, other rogues... the quest is on my guide and the quest is on my addon, but the quest does NOT exist. Class Quests appeared in Phase 3, that started on February 13 th. Here is a full list of rewards: It is a long quest chain that yields a very good rare item for its level. Here's a video/guide for the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (also known as Sunken Temple) in WoW Classic on my first character, a human combat swords rogue. Some of these rewards are highly sought-after including Ojo de demosaurio and Frasco de diamante for PvE itemization, Cosechador de almas for looks, Mantón de Murciumbrío for utility, and Botas Caminasusurro For PvP. Home / Classes / WoW Classic: Sunken Temple Class Quests Rewards Guide. Very easy quest for a lvl 39 rogue just use the Locs provide on site, only a few fish in water had only one aggro me during quest.