Family friendly Zoo committed to inspiring visitors with wildlife and saving species. For PNC Festival of Lights – Starting Monday, November 23, Zoo Members do not need a reservation Mondays – Thursdays from 7:30pm – 8:30pm through December 17 ONLY. If there is a line, we ask you to accomplish this on your next visit. (Must be renewed before the current membership expires to receive discount, discount code required. All members are held to the Zoo’s Policies. That person will present the note, membership card, and their photo ID (that matches the name in the note provided) at the turnstile for admission for the child – the caretaker will require a ticket. By using this membership, the person using it voluntarily assumes all risk of personal injury (including but not limited to death) and loss of property, by accident or otherwise, incidental to attending the Zoo and using its rides, attractions and facilities, and agrees that the Zoo, its directors, officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any such injuries or losses, no matter how caused. What’s just as true is that at the heart of every great zoo are compassionate, committed citizens who know what zoos mean to the world. 20% off (2 days ago) Once 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership announces a new discount code for a category or brand, the coupon is updated. Q: When do I receive my membership card and will you take my picture? Q: I'd like to send my babysitter/nanny/caretaker with my child who are on my Family Membership (or Dual Gold membership for children under 2) to the Zoo without me. Contact Us; How to Contact the Membership Team. The zoo says the first "safari" will feature Fiona the hippo. Cincinnati Zoo Membership Discounts - Find Coupon Codes. 20% off Offer Details: 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership August 2020 √ 50% off. Members: to cancel a reservation please email [email protected]. This list is subject to change without notice. We have limited resources on-site to take pictures at this time. Half-price tickets are limited to 2 half-price tickets per membership, per day. 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership September 2020. Parking cannot be guaranteed on high attendance days. Some popular organizations that are NOT on that list, however, include San Diego Zoo, Bronx Zoo, Indianapolis Zoo, and Newport Aquarium. A: All memberships expire the last day of the month they are purchased in, the following year – so you and your family will have at least 12 months to enjoy the Zoo year-round. Membership - Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden® COUPON (3 days ago) Zoo Members do not need a reservation from 2 pm – 4pm daily through Tuesday, November 17 (2pm – 4pm no Member reservations ends 11/17/2020). Family friendly Zoo committed to inspiring visitors with wildlife and saving species. We love our members! Spend a minimum at Cincinnati Zoo, and enjoy free or reduced shipping cost. A: We will honor the value of the gift certificate you received, even beyond its expiration date. Cincinnati Zoo Membership Promo Code. (Featured Photo: A silly meerkat plays peek-a-boo at the Cincinnati Zoo, in time for HallZooween, Oct. 17 & 18 and 24 & 25. Order by December 10 to guarantee delivery by December 25. If you have a Platinum, Gold or Standard membership, you may park in any open Zoo parking lot free of charge. Login Option 1 Login Option 2 During the PNC Festival of Lights Season, Member Services opens daily at 1:00pm, and you may call (513) 559-7713 or e-mail us at [email protected]. 50% off Offer Details: Cincinnati Zoo Coupon 2020 - Best Coupon Codes, Promo . Ticket Holders: ... Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Home of the world famous hippo Fiona. As a ‘thank you’ these donors receive a Family Platinum Membership, invitations to special events throughout the year, often before or after Zoo hours, and a letter documenting the tax-deductible portion of your gift. We have limited resources on-site to take pictures at this time. The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is currently closed to the public during the COVID-19 pandemic and will remain closed until further notice. Learn more about our Zoo Access for All program. The availability per time slot will differ between member reservations and admission tickets. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden 3400 Vine St. Cincinnati, Ohio 45220 Email: membership@cincinnatizoo.org Or Contact Us By Filling Out the Form Below! Children from your membership may attend without a named adult but will need a note of permission and the membership card for admission & benefits. Enjoy coupon savings without the hassle w/ Cincinnati Zoo coupon codes and deals. For speedy processing, purchase your membership online! 20% off (6 days ago) To activate these coupons, any user can click on the "clip coupon" for the desired item and apply the advertising discount at checkout. The Zoo opens to everyone at 10:00AM from November through early-March. A: Parking is limited to one vehicle per named adult on your membership, per day. ), Free parking each visit (Parking cannot be guaranteed on high attendance days. All Zoo visits require preregistration for a specific date and arrival time, please click here to learn more about what to expect during your next visit to the Zoo and how to preregister. Home of the world famous hippo Fiona. The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is not responsible for admission fees paid at reciprocal zoos as a result of unexpected changes in reciprocity agreements or other restrictions. Q: My gift membership expired. Click here to join Cincinnati Zoo Member HQ, A Zoo membership is a terrific way to enjoy year-round fun and education! The membership doesn’t start until the recipient decides to redeem the gift certificate, which means they won’t lose any time on their membership! Q: Can I use my membership for PNC Festival of Lights? Do check back often or bookmark the page for those 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership offers: including 9 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership promo codes and 109 deals in November 2020. Q: Why do I have to show a photo ID each time I visit? A:  As a non-profit organization that relies heavily on membership and attendance for support, we must prevent misuse of our membership cards. Gift memberships in the form of renewals will add one year from the current members expiration date (i.e. For example, if your membership expires 6/30/2020 and you renew 4/4/2020, your membership will be extended to 6/30/2021. COPYRIGHT ©2020 Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. If ordering a Christmas gift, please order by December 10 to guarantee delivery by December 25. Give the gift of membership! Such policies, among other things, prohibit the possession and/or use of controlled substances and intoxicants on Zoo property. We also want to protect our members should their cards be lost or stolen. There is so much to love at the zoo this year - hop on the membership bandwagon this month and enjoy it more with tons of special discounts. If there is a line we ask you to accomplish this on your next visit. Don’t worry if you can’t tune in every day, all of the safaris will be posted on the zoo’s website and on their YouTube page.. After the video, your kids can complete a quiz to be entered in to win four tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo to visit once they reopen. early entry hours, winter hours, etc.) However, if the price of the membership has increased since the time of purchase (or if there are any other differences in price where the value of the membership you are receiving is higher than what the gift certificate was purchased for) you will be responsible for covering the difference. A: The free guest(s) included on Gold and Platinum memberships receive free rides on the train when accompanied by the member. Just stop in Member Services and we can issue you a Day Pass. Discount is off the full price of membership). Please consult a tax advisor for additional information. Memberships $75 and under are considered an insubstantial benefit and are therefore 100% deductible. Quick Links Cincinnati Zoo Member HQ Zoo HomePage Some restrictions apply. The Cincinnati Zoo is one of the biggest and most celebrated zoos in the United States, a great place for all of the family to see and experience the wonder of the natural world. Nat’l Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island, North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, Unlimited admission (excluding special and separately ticketed events. A: We always add 12 months to your current expiration date when you renew. Q: What if I don’t have my cards yet but want to visit the Zoo anyway? Q: Can I use my membership for my child's school field trip or ticketed event? Members: Digital Membership or physical cards should be ready for self-scanning at the turnstile entrance inside the Zoo. - Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden® 50% off (2 days ago) Please note: If you are a member of one of the following zoos and aquariums, you will receive 50% off general admission at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, regardless of your zoo or aquarium’s free/reduced admission policy. Membership - Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden® CODES (3 days ago) Zoo Members do not need a reservation from 2 pm – 4pm daily through Tuesday, November 17 (2pm – 4pm no Member reservations ends 11/17/2020). The discount is limited to one transaction per day (the discount cannot be applied to a single ticket twice in one day, for example). Q: Can I include my grandchildren on my membership? 2 Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden coupons now on RetailMeNot. If you’d like to have your physical cards sent, you will need to email [email protected] with the membership ID number, named adult(s), mailing address, email, and # children/grandchildren (if a family membership). The availability per time slot will differ between member reservations and admission tickets. You can also download your digital membership card through the Digital Membership Portal. Ticket conversions are applicable only on the day of your visit. 20% off (7 days ago) Once 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership announces a new discount code for a category or brand, the coupon is updated. A: You can use your Cincinnati Zoo membership to receive FREE or discounted admission to over 100 other zoos and aquariums nationwide (including 7 in Ohio). You may then take your Day Pass and photo ID to the turnstile for entry. We also release any unsold general admission reservations the morning of so members can make last minute reservations. Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be extended. The membership is valid for one year from the redemption date. If the child is coming into the zoo on a membership (and they are one of the children on the membership), they will need a note from one of the named adults on the membership stating they give their permission and knowledge for the child to enter the zoo without them present. For PNC Festival of Lights – Starting Monday, November 23, Zoo Members do not need a reservation Mondays – Thursdays from 7:30pm – 8:30pm through December 17 ONLY. Purchasing a Membership does not guarantee reservation availability. How can I do that? Half off the full-ticket price, the offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. A: A Child must be 13 years or older in order to visit the zoo without a parent or guardian present. Half-price tickets expire at the end of the calendar year. No entry after 8:30pm. All Members receive the following benefits: All members are held to the Zoo’s Policies, found at Visitor FAQs. The list gets updated daily, and almost all of them are verified and free to use. Keeper Circle Donors make an annual gift ranging from $500-999 in support of the mission and vision of the Zoo. Home of the world famous hippo Fiona. Membership - Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden® CODES (2 days ago) Zoo Members do not need a reservation from 2 pm – 4pm daily through Tuesday, November 17 (2pm – 4pm no Member reservations ends 11/17/2020). Cincinnati Zoo Membership Discount Code can really help you save at Cincinnati Zoo, and also, the other methods are recomended for you. No additional charge for reservations. (Must be renewed before the current membership expires to receive discount, discount code required. Discount is off the full price of membership). Your membership truly makes a world of difference and we need you now more than ever. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We couldn’t do it without you.” – Thane Maynard. The availability per time slot will differ between member reservations and admission tickets. Due to current conditions, some reciprocal Zoos may not be honoring reciprocity at this time. Discounts average $24 off with a Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden promo code or coupon. You can use your email confirmation as your membership card as soon as you receive it. Gift cards for Cincinnati Zoo, 3400 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH. A: Family memberships allow up to eight children living in the household age 18 and under or up to eight grandchildren age 18 and under. Zoo Members do not need a reservation from 2 pm – 4pm daily through Tuesday, November 17 (2pm – 4pm no Member reservations ends 11/17/2020). How the Cincinnati Zoo Access for All Program Works SNAP cardholders must go to the Cincinnati Zoo Membership Service Office located at the main entrance. Due to reservation requirement, we cannot guarantee reservation availability at date/time you want to attend with Reciprocal Zoo Discount. Some exclusions may apply for discounts at gift shops, please see a Gift Shop associate for details. Should I be concerned that you did not receive my renewal? Send by email or mail, or print at home. But since you can't go to the zoo, the zoo is coming to you. Don’t forget you have access to your digital membership cards via the Digital Membership Portal at www.cincinnatizoo.org/zoodigitalmembership! As a reminder, during the PNC Festival of Lights Season our Vine Street parking lot gate closes at 8:30 pm and the Zoo closes at 9 pm. Access your Digital Membership Card via the Digital Membership Portal!. Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be extended. We try hard to keep our membership prices affordable for as many families as possible. Half-price guest tickets can be purchased online here with a valid membership ID number. company picnics/outings/birthday parties/wine events/etc.). Q: Can I drop off my child at the zoo? 20% off Offer Details: The list gets updated daily, and almost all of them are verified and free to use.Do check back often or bookmark the page for those 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership offers: including 9 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership promo codes and 106 deals in August 2020. discount cincinnati zoo tickets Please check back as spots may become available, due to cancellations. A: No. 20% off (1 months ago) 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership August 2020 √ 50% off. Please stop by the Member Services Windows to purchase. You can access your digital membership cards via the Digital Membership Portal at www.cincinnatizoo.org/zoodigitalmembership. PNC Festival of Lights is included with Zoo Admission. Standard level benefits + unlimited rides + four FREE guests per visit, Standard level benefits + unlimited rides  + one FREE guest per visit, (TWO named adults & children/grandchildren age 18 & under*), (TWO named adults, children not included), (ONE named adult, children not included. Gold and Platinum level memberships still receive two half-price guest tickets per day on top of their free guest(s). Family friendly Zoo committed to inspiring visitors with wildlife and saving species. Please consider a Platinum level membership if you would like to cover more than eight children/grandchildren as those memberships include up to four additional guests. For PNC Festival of Lights – Starting Monday, November 23, Zoo Members do not need a reservation Mondays – Thursdays from 7:30pm – 8:30pm through December 17 ONLY. The Zoo is closed all day Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Join the Cincinnati Zoo Member HQ Facebook Group for exclusive news & content! Reservations required. A: If you join the Zoo or renew your membership, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a temporary card that you can use immediately. You’re making adventure more accessible for families that experience the zoo differently. ): Arizona – Phoenix Zoo, Reid Park Zoo, SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium, California – Aquarium of the Bay, Cabrillo Marine Aquarium*, Charles Paddock Zoo, CuriOdyssey, Fresno Chaffee Zoo, Happy Hallow Zoo , Los Angeles Zoo, Oakland Zoo, Sacramento Zoo, San Francisco Zoo, Santa Barbara Zoo, Sequoia Park Zoo, The Living Desert, CANADA – Granby Zoo, Calgary Zoo, Toronto Zoo, Connecticut – Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo, District of Columbia – Smithsonian National Zoological Park*, Florida – Brevard Zoo, Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, Palm Beach Zoo, Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo, St. Augustine Alligator Farm, Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, Zoo Miami, Georgia – Chehaw Wild Animal Park, Zoo Atlanta, Idaho – Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park, Zoo Boise, Illinois – Cosley Zoo, Henson Robinson Zoo, Lincoln Park Zoo*, Miller Park Zoo, Peoria Zoo, Scovill Zoo, Indiana – Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden, Potawatomi Zoo, Iowa – Blank Park Zoo, Nat’l Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Kansas – David Traylor Zoo of Emporia*, Hutchinson Zoo*, Lee Richardson Zoo*, Rolling Hills Zoo, Sedgwick County Zoo, Sunset Zoo, Topeka Zoological Park, Maryland – The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, Salisbury Zoo*, Massachusetts – Boston Museum of Science, Buttonwood Park Zoo, Capron Park Zoo, Franklin Park Zoo, Stone Zoo, Michigan – Binder Park Zoo, Detroit Zoological Society, John Ball Zoological Garden, Potter Park Zoo Society, SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium, Saginaw Children’s Zoo, Minnesota – Como Park Zoo*, Lake Superior Zoo, Minnesota Zoo, Missouri – Dickerson Park Zoo, Kansas City Zoo, Saint Louis Zoo*, SEA LIFE Aquarium, The Butterfly House, Montana – Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center, Nebraska – Lincoln Children’s Zoo, Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo, Riverside Discovery Center, New Hampshire – Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, New Jersey – Bergen County Zoo, Cape May County Zoological Society*, Turtle Back Zoo, New Mexico – Albuquerque BioPark, Living Desert Zoo & Gardens State Park, New York – Buffalo Zoo, Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park, Seneca Park Zoo, Staten Island Zoo, Trevor Zoo, Utica Zoo, North Carolina – Greensboro Science Center, Museum of Life and Science, North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island, North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher,  North Carolina Zoological Park, Western North Carolina Nature Center, North Dakota – Chahinkapa Zoo, Dakota Zoo, Red River Zoo,  Roosevelt Park Zoo, Ohio – African Safari Wildlife Park, Akron Zoological Park, Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, Toledo Zoo, the Wilds, Oklahoma – Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Tulsa Zoo, Pennsylvania – Elmwood Park Zoo, Erie Zoological Society, Lehigh Valley Zoo, National Aviary, Philadelphia Zoo, Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium, ZOOAMERICA North American Wildlife Park, South Carolina – Greenville Zoo, Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, South Dakota – Bramble Park Zoo, Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum, Tennessee – Chattanooga Zoo at Warner Park, Knoxville Zoo, Memphis Zoo, Nashville Zoo, Texas – Abilene Zoo, Caldwell Zoo, Cameron Park Zoo, Dallas Zoo, Ellen Trout Zoo, El Paso Zoo, Gladys Porter Zoo, Houston Zoo, San Antonio Zoo, Washington – Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, Woodland Park Zoo, Wisconsin – Henry Vilas Zoo*, International Crane Foundation, Milwaukee County Zoological Gardens, NEW Zoo, Racine Zoological Gardens, *Denotes FREE admission for Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden members – some restrictions may apply. A primary and secondary adult named member names cannot be changed during the membership year. Memberships are always valid for parking. They will also need a reservation and one of the membership cards for entry. Parking is limited to one vehicle per named adult. Some organizations offer reciprocity to a limited number of individuals per visit, regardless of how many are covered by your Cincinnati Zoo membership. Buy your tickets online, signup for one of their exclusive programs and memberships and save big on entries for you and your family. Cincinnati Zoo Membership Discount Code 2020. The perfect gift for any Zoo lover! Half-price ticket holders can enter the zoo without a named adult on the membership being present. Shop the Zoo’s Online Store for 2021 calendar, face masks and more. Here are the discounted ticket prices. Create more opportunities to communicate with those in the Platinum Level of Zoo membership so that they may be inspired to become donors! At the heart of every great city is a great zoo. The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is not responsible for admission fees paid at reciprocal zoos as a result of unexpected changes in reciprocity agreements or other restrictions. Please note: Purchasing a Membership does not guarantee reservation availability. Cincinnati Zoo Digital Membership. We invite you to join the Keeper Circle by making a donation today! You can view the most current list below. The zoo’s first home safari video highlighted Fiona the hippo. CINCINNATI (FOX19) - The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is among entertainment and recreation facilities that will open across Ohio Wednesday … Q: How can I contact the Member Services Office? Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Home of the world famous hippo Fiona. The person(s) using this membership grants the Zoological Society of Cincinnati (the “Zoo”) permission to use his or her image, or that of his/her children, in advertising, publicity and other promotions without payment or compensation to holder. We strongly recommend you contact the zoo or aquarium you want to visit prior to your trip as the reciprocal list is subject to change without notice. Park hours, prices, policies, and programs are all subject to change without notice. Visitors who present a food access card from any state and photo ID will receive discounted tickets or membership through the Access for All Program. A: Zoo memberships are valid for all seasonal events, such as Zoo Blooms, Zoo Babies, HallZOOween, and PNC Festival of Lights. Renewals sent by mail may take up to 21 days to process. COPYRIGHT ©2020 Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. A: A Family level membership allows up to eight grandchildren age 18 and under (some restrictions apply). Promotional codes usually last for a limited time, which means that coupon codes that were valid last year may not be valid today. 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership September 2020. Buy a Cincinnati Zoo gift card. You will not need a photo ID on future visits once we have stored your photo. Reservations are required for all visitors entering the Zoo. and you may call (513) 559-7713 or e-mail us at [email protected]. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, 3400 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45220 | (513) 281-4700 Q: My membership includes parking, where do I park? We do require reservations to attend the Cincinnati Zoo. Based on the popularity of the event, we recommend making a reservation a least a week in advance. Most evening reservations before 12/24/2020 are currently sold out. Phone and mail orders take longer to process. Click one of the links below to start the gift membership process. 20% Off Cincinnati Zoo Membership August 2020. Q: Can I use my membership for admission to other zoos? if the current members expiration date for their membership is 3/31/2020, the gift membership will add one year and expire on 3/31/2021). How old do they need to be without an adult present during their visit? You’re supporting the care and feeding of young minds, which can inspire a lifelong passion for conservation. All Zoo visits will now require preregistration for a specific date and arrival time, please click here to learn more about what to expect during your next visit to the Zoo and how to preregister. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Home of the world famous hippo Fiona. you will expect your next purchase with our Carefully hand-selected discount code, coupon and deals of Cincinnati Zoo for December 2020. All sales are final. Purchase half-price tickets, Discounts at retail and food service locations in the zoo (some exclusions may apply, please see Gift Shop associates for details), Discounts on Zoo education classes, camps and lectures, Subscription to Z-mail, a bi-monthly e-newsletter with the latest zoo news. Family friendly Zoo committed to inspiring visitors with wildlife and saving species. Fees for food, merchandise, pay-per-ride attractions, and special concerts and events are not included unless noted on the membership. You will not need any of the recipients information to purchase a gift membership. Cincinnati Zoo Offering Digital Safaris During Coronavirus Closure These will be offered at 3 p.m. weekdays starting Monday, March 16. Zoo Bucks never expire and may be spent anywhere at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden from admission to membership or even a bite to eat! Please contact us for assistance! Q: I Just purchased a membership, but I am not seeing any member reservation availability for the day and time I want to come? You will not need the current members information to complete the transaction. A: If you have recently renewed your membership, please disregard any renewal notices that follow. Family friendly Zoo committed to inspiring visitors with wildlife and saving species. When you purchase a gift membership, you (as the gift giver) will receive an e-mail confirmation with a PDF gift certificate attached that the recipient will redeem at their convenience to begin their membership. A: No problem! Q: Can my non-member guests enter with me during Early Entry hour (9:00AM-10:00AM)? 20% off Offer Details: Total 19 active Cincinnati Zoo Coupons & Promo Codes are listed and the latest one is updated on Jun 15, 2019 13:43:21 PM; 17 coupons and 2 deals which offer 20% OFF and extra discount, make sure to use one of them … A: Here are some important Membership Policy reminders: If you do not see your question here, please call the membership office at (513) 559-7713 or e-mail us at [email protected]. The availability per timeslot will differ between member reservations and admission tickets. ... Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Home of the world famous hippo Fiona. We love our members! This distinguished Donor Club includes a Family Platinum Membership, invitations to exclusive events and opportunities throughout the year, and a letter documenting the tax deductible portion of your gift. Promotional codes usually last for a limited time, which means that coupon codes that were valid last year may not be valid today. A: There are two ways to become a member: A: Yes, all visitors attending the Zoo (including members) must have an advanced reservation to visit. Cincinnati Zoo Digital Membership. Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden: We Get a Family Membership to the Cincinnati Zoo Every Year - See 3,768 traveler reviews, 2,103 candid photos, and great deals for Cincinnati… You will see the discounted price when you add the membership to your cart.
2020 cincinnati zoo digital membership