Contact Butcher Boys Deer Cutting on Messenger. While Mainers might get a shot at 2,500 or 3,000 moose permits a year, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game says that state annually harvests about 7,000 moose. We’ll also be at the ready to help point you in the right direction if things aren’t going as well as planned. If you don’t have the know-how, the time or equipment to do it properly yourself, commercial facilities are available. 540 people follow this. Butcher Shop in Bowdoin Center, Maine. This includes deer processing, moose processing, bear processing and more. Enjoy! Our number one goal is to process your game animal the way you want it, while offering competitive rates and a quick turnaround. As the number of permits has increased in recent years, the capability of the available meat processors to … 271 Northport Avenue All sausage is made with an all-natural casing and a blend of our own spices; there is a 5-pound minimum on all varieties. He eats moose all the time now, because for the past twenty five years I have hung and aged my moose meat. About See All. 152 John Small Rd (2,355.46 mi) Bowdoin Center, ME 04287. I've been processing moose for a long time. Of course, we also offer a wide variety of taxidermy services, so we can be your one-stop shop for all your wild game. -Chandler Woodcock. Please note that moose processing is done by appointment only. High quality custom Post Processing and Print Services from your own image files are printed on state of the art printers utilizing archival quality papers and inks. I divided the meat with my Maine buddy who got the moose tag for us, and brought my half of the meat back home with me. We can custom design your hunt and insist that our hunters become an active role in “Your” hunt! The best value in Maine Moose hunting. I had the chance to go moose hunting in Northern Maine last month, and shot a nice bull moose (1st and probably only one!). And while Maine’s moose … Moose tags can be applied for until May 14th. Cassida’s Taxidermy & Guide Service is now offering top-quality clean and friendly wild game processing! 20% OFF Fine Art Prints and Canvas Wraps Use CODE: BF2020 at checkout. Moose hunts are by Lottery Draw only or Silent … Email us, Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, Opportunities for People with Disabilities, Rulemaking Proposals Open to Public Comment, 207-521-1342 or 207-694-0027 24/7 Mon-Sun (Call Prior), Mid Maine Sporting Camps & Taxidermy: Troy P. White, 207-943-2511, 207-745-8012, pr 207-745-1725, 207-746-9125, 207-447-2435 7am-10pm (Daily), Blake's Slaughtering & Custom Cut Meats: Clayton Blake, 207-458-9108 Call/appointment ahead of time, no walk-ins for bear. 962 people follow this. Legendary Maine Guides and hunters whisk you afield to the woods and waters of Maine. Local Service in Mapleton, Maine. SUSTAINABLY FARMED … Purchase compelling nature and wildlife stock photography including Moose, Loon, Bear, by internationally published wildlife photographer Mark Picard. Fax: (207) 287-8094 or (207) 287-6395 As the number of permits has increased in recent years, the capability of the available meat processors to meet this demand appears to be nearing capacity. You’ll have access to our onsite cooler and our equipment to recover your harvest. smallbutcherboys.com. 9:30. Page Transparency … Maine Sporting Camps is located in Allagash Maine which holds one of the heaviest moose populations in the state. Our bacon burger is another fresh spin on a classic grind (add $2.50 per pound with a 5lb. 207-975-2257 This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Since the re-institution of moose hunting in 1980, moose seasons and areas open to hunting have changed several times, with split seasons starting in 2002. If you don’t have the know-how, the time or equipment to do it properly yourself, commercial facilities are available. 5 out of 5 stars. 284 State Street Page Transparency See More. Thanks, bjm: Nov 03, 2015 Rating: Awesome!!! Price Range $ Opens Tomorrow. Jason Parent : 603-387-4626. The Department strongly suggests that all moose hunters contact a meat processor prior to the hunting season to ensure “space” for processing. He says "We never knew about such things as hanging the meat, we shot it, brought it home and put it in the freezer." Home Moose Hunting Bear Hunting Deer Hunting Turkey Hunting Lodging & Game Processing FAQs. So don't be fooled by the lower processing prices elsewhere. To make sure the moose is dead, be sure its eyes are open. From a typical bear over bait to you… Get Directions (207) 554-8149. We look forward to serving all your wild game processing and taxidermy needs! Drop Off & Pick Up PolicyTerms & ConditionsSitemap, Copyright © 2014 • Cassidas Taxidermy & Guide Service • 271 Northport Avenue • Belfast ME, 04915 • 207-975-2257. This includes deer processing, moose processing, bear processing and more. All our fine art nature photographs are custom printed at our Millinocket, Maine studio, Moose Prints Gallery, utilizing archival inks and acid-free materials ensuring enjoyment for generations. About See All. Give us a call to get your spot! All home cooked meals prepared by camp cooks along with snacks and desserts -You are eligible to apply for the Maine Moose Lottery if: ... Umcolcus Sporting Camps is equipped with the tools and knowledge to get your trophy Maine Moose out of the Northern Maine woods and to a quality processing facility quickly and efficiently. Your challenge, as a reader, will be to breathe. 944 people like this. Approximately 3.2 million acres. You’ll have access to our onsite cooler and our equipment to recover your harvest. Community See All. I have several freezers here (Box Type--hinged lid on top)5ft long maybe 2ft wide and 3ft deep. Another thing he was quick to point out is the fact they did not always worry about cooling the meat right away. Closed Now. Our moose hunting tips book is written with not just the novice in mind, there are tips in the book that even the most seasoned moose hunter will find of value. Our number one goal is to process your game animal the way you want it, while offering competitive rates and a quick turnaround.
2020 moose processing maine