The Nic on Fifth offers apartment sizes ranging from 560 (an alcove unit) to nearly 2,800 square feet (the largest of the 26 penthouse units, which rents for about $9,000 a month). Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Staff is reall friendly and accomodating, maintenance team always ready to help with your requests. The city is slowly starting to open more establishments up however as the city has informed us it is a slow process during pandemic and unrest that is happening within the city. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. It didn't feel cheep the way so many mpls rental props do. Our leasing office is located at 465 Nicollet Mall. Welcome to The Nic on Fifth, an apartment community that offers the best in luxury and location. In regards to the light rail, we continue to work with our local police department and the Minneapolis DID to make sure they are monitoring the area more frequently. As it is my protocol to do my best to listen to every situation and hope that we can come to a mutual agreement in whatever the situation maybe. The only hiccup is when they replaced the concierge service - that was a disaster. And happy to share with you that our outside pavement by the light rail was just cleaned last week with our large sweeper along with our blower and power washer etc. Makes recruitment to non-technical group 'C' and group 'B' non gazetted posts in Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India, the C.A.G, and the offices of the Accountant General. I've loved it here since I moved in. dominos.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month I recently took a couple of tours at The Nic on 5th. Minneapolis Community and Technical College, Warehouse District/Hennepin Avenue Station, Ninth Street South Historic District Apartments, Minneapolis Utilities-Included Apartments, Minneapolis Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. Obviously the amenities and location are fantastic; but the staff…. The prime location on Nicollet Mall and 5th Street is on the skyway and lightrail, just steps from many of the city's top-rated restaurants, live entertainment venues, performing art centers, professional sports facilities, museums, a thriving music scene, and shopping galore. I am sorry to hear about your experience and would like to be given the opportunity to discuss your situation with you directly. Not a good idea. Best, Jenny Noll Property Manager, Dear Verified Resident, Thank you so much for your kind words. Maintenance and staff are excellent. New building The City DID teams and our maintenance team cleans this this area on a daily basis. Do you want the benefits of public transit, but don't want a long trek on foot back home? The Nic On Fifth, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Also the maintenance team is maintaining the dog walk and cleaning this area every single morning washing it down and doing a dog friendly cleaning as well. no time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for thisno time for this, I love this place. Jenny N Property Mgr. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your home at The Nic and the neighborhood as well. Do you want the benefits of public transit, but don't want a long trek on foot back home? The community room is a great place to relax and finish your work. We would welcome you to set up a time to talk to management as to what you are referring to in your review of saying no time for this as we would like to make sure we are doing everything we can to help understand your frustration. Sincerely, Jenny N Property mgr. Two are standard and one is a freight elevator. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your home and the amenities. Find out where to park near Nic on Fifth and book a space. I am sorry to hear that a washing machine repair could have been addressed better. Write a Review Cancel. The apartments are beautiful and they have great security 24/7. Lots of construction noise but it has come down over the last couple months. Welcome to The Nic on Fifth, an apartment community that offers the best in luxury and location. She also didnt have any sympathy or ethic way in doing the business. The Opus Group recently completed The Nic on Fifth, a luxury high-rise apartment complex in downtown Minneapolis. Live at Nic On Fifth? The living experience has changed drastically Since COVID and the riots. Thank you for your time this afternoon. 3/23/2020. I was exhilarated when the assistant manager Kelly finally emailed me back but she was honestly very little help. Since then we have have a strong team in place that has enhance our ability to ensure our residents are getting the best Custom service possible. Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, occupying 11 acres and featuring the Cowles Conservatory, Alene Grossman Memorial Arbor and Flower Garden and over 40 works of art, is a 5-minute drive. Welcome to The Nic on Fifth, an apartment community that offers the best in luxury and location. We are glad that you are enjoying your home an the amenities at Nic on Fifth! The Nic on Fifth is an apartment located in Hennepin County, the 55401 ZIP Code, and the Minneapolis Public School Dist. Bottom line, if you don't want to be stressed by poor management and waiting a very long time for an elevator and living in an overpriced building, stay away. 24 Hour Concierge, garage, and skyway access. If management were good, it would be a great place, but their mistakes and attitudes will be very frustrating and prevent you from being happy. We love all of the amenities, especially the pool area! Come take a tour of The Nic on Fifth today! The Nic on Fifth Apartments is a one minute walk from the METRO Blue Line and the METRO Green Line at the Nicollet Mall Station stop. Do you want the benefits of public transit, but don't want a long trek on foot back home? 6. Share details of your own experience with this property. The Nic on Fifth offers Alcove, One and Two bedroom apartments as well as Penthouses. Nic on Fifth Construction of an apartment tower next to the Nicollet Mall light rail station. The apartment windows get cleaned on a annual basis and due to be cleaned in the next month. 990 likes. Community spaces and pool area are well designed and spacious. A lot of features for a variety of different lifestyles and schedules. End your search today and give our friendly and professional management a call. The Minneapolis light rail has a stop right in front of The Nic! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. 3. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We take pride in our pool deck, which provides a relaxing experience in an urban setting. The Nic is directly connected to the Skyway, putting you right in the heart of Minneapolis. Very nice decor. For a limited time only, receive 2 MONTHS FREE on a 14-18 month lease on select apartment homes! 24 Hour Concierge, garage, and skyway access. Sincerely, Jenny N. Property Mgr. I spoke with both Keith and Erin that work at the concierge desk who were both very pleasant to speak with but could not assist me with the leasing situation. Live at Nic On Fifth? Great location. Nic on Fifth Click an image to view larger version. Overall, the experience living within this apartment complex has been satisfactory. Figures. Read 93 reviews of The Nic on Fifth in Minneapolis, MN to know before you lease. There are no reviews for this property. Boasting an eclectic local culture that combines the best elements of Midwestern personality and metropolitan sophistication, Minneapolis has built a solid reputation as one of the most interesting and exciting cities in the region, and indeed the entire nation. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Poor housekeeping In common areas like elevators (carpeting is worn and dirty), dog walk (poorly maintained and unclean), apartment windows (when if ever do they get cleaned outside), outside pavement always dirty especially on light rail side. Be the first to add a review on this property. The Nic On Fifth Apartments. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Experience 26 stories of high-rise living! Het beschikt over een seizoensgebonden buitenzwembad. Here you will enjoy world class luxury amenities. Height: Architectural: 88.1 m / 289 ft Height: Occupied: 79.4 m / 260 ft Height: To Tip: 88.1 m / 289 ft Floors Above Ground: 26 # of Elevators: 5 # of Apartments: 253 # of Parking Spaces: 430 Facts. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. National Corporate Housing @ The Nic On Fifth - Featuring free parking, a Jacuzzi and a lift, National Corporate Housing @ The Nic On Fifth apartment is situated in Minneapolis, 2.6 km from American Swedish Institute. They do nothing but cause stress and problems. Here you will enjoy world class luxury amenities. Save yourself the stress, this place is not worth it. If you ever have input on how we can make your time here even better, please don't hesitate to let us know! Do you want the benefits of public transit, but don't want a long trek on foot back home? The Nic on Fifth is a 26-story high-rise building in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A.. View a detailed profile of the structure 1193368 including further data and descriptions in the Emporis database. We have had a challenging time downtown since May 25, 2020 with racial unrest, rioting…, The community is nice but Jenny who is the Manager is not ok. She is not act like professional and didnt try to help the resident. Only downside is perhaps the safety near the apartment but the light rail station is still super close. The Nic on Fifth is a walker's, biker's and rider's Paradise. Sincerely, Jenny N. Property Mgr. Thank you again and we hope you have a great day! In regards to your concerns listed in this review. If you live in Downtown, getting around in winter is never a problem thanks to the skyway system. Sincerely, Emily Wall Property Manager 612-332-2237 [email protected], Dear Verified Resident, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our community. Download Nic On Fifth apk 3.15.30 for Android. The location ranks in the top tier for a walking score, biking score and transit score. The Nic is directly connected to the Skyway, putting you right in the heart of Minneapolis. They always act like they are doing you a favor. Welcome to The Nic on Fifth, an apartment community that offers the best in luxury and location. Come take a tour of The Nic on Fifth today! 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 55401 (26), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 55401 (22), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 55401 (6), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (1), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (5), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (8), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (11), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (14), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (18), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (19), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (20), 55401 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (21), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 55401 (19), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 55401 (14). If management wanted to reach me my number is on multiple emails and at least 4 voicemails. Great deals for 3 star Execustay At The Nic On 5Th hotel rooms. Our maintenance team would be more than happy to come check out things within your apartment and see what we can do to improve things within your home. During quarantine, I was happy we chose to live here in such a beautiful place, with a balcony!…, Would appreciate more contact and an appraisal of the condition of my apartment. The Nic on Fifth, an apartment community that offers the best in luxury and location. The Nic on Fifth is a 26-story high-rise building in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A.. View a detailed profile of the structure 1193368 including further data and descriptions in the Emporis database. The Nic on Fifth team strives to give the best Custom Services possible so we are very glad to hear that our maintenance team has been doing just that for you. Come take a tour of The Nic on Fifth today! Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. I love living here, the amenities are fantastic and well-maintained, the building itself is always clean and neat, I feel my living arrangement is a great value, the staff are all extremely nice and accommodating, and I look forward to spending many more years here! (2) At times, the package receipt system is not up to date and / or mishandled;…, Nic on fifth is a great community! I am happy to see that you've been able to make good use of our awesome amenities! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 1. Very bad management. It is very sad that such a nice building in a nice location with great tenants has such a terrible management team. The prime location on Nicollet Mall and 5th Street is on the skyway and lightrail, just steps from many of the city's top-rated restaurants, live entertainment venues, performing art centers, professional sports facilities, museums, a thriving music scene, and shopping galore. -Jenny N. Property Manager, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Nic on Fifth Click an image to view larger version. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. I've had a great experience living at the Nic. Good morning and we appreciate that you took the time to write your review. We appreciate you kind words about the community and the team. At The Nic on Fifth, over 30,000 square feet of amenity space are yours to … A epIQ Rating. We are thrilled to hear that you are having such a great experience living at The Nic on Fifth, and notice our efforts to go above and beyond for our residents. The residents are friendly and the anytime you need a maintenance issue to be resolved it is done quickly - typically the same day. It's across the street from the train station and it's connected to…, (1) Very good; lots of change in front desk staff in H2/18-H1/19 - it seemed - which was very discomforting. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at The Nic on Fifth Apartments on ForRent.com. The Nic is directly connected to the Skyway, putting you right in the heart of Minneapolis. The Nic on Fifth, Marquette Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. We are happy to heat that you are enjoying your home and the amenities that The Nic has to offer. Drawer…, Great maintenance service, nice and quiet , staff is good, close to mall, very well maintained. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. There was a general error. - Jenny N Property Manager, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Horrible people. She understood that my timing was a bit off for my move this summer/fall, and made me feel okay about waiting until it was right for me. Please try again. The Nic on Fifth Brings Luxury Living to Minneapolis’ Nicollet Mall Read More About This Project . The Nic on Fifth is offering the following rent specials: 2 Month's FREE RENT! Cats and dogs of all sizes are welcome. They keep the building clean and safe. This apartment building is kept up and maintained and managed beautifully. Experience 26 stories of high-rise living! Nearby parks include Central Mississippi Riverfront Park, Mill … If you are looking for a nice place to live downtown then you should definitely consider the Nic on Fifth. We truly appreciate the feedback! National Corporate Housing @ The Nic on Fifth ligt in het centrum van Minneapolis in Minneapolis, op slechts 700 m van het Target Field. The Opus Group has sold the Nic on Fifth apartment tower to Boston-based real estate firm AEW Capital Management for more than $100 million last … Living at The Nic on Fifth means living in the center of Minneapolis' vibrant downtown.
2020 nic on fifth