Steaming of delicate and large garments is made easy with the vertical steam feature. Fill it up with the quantity indicated in the instructions for use and push spray button several times to fill the system complete. Yes and you do not need to fill the tank with water. Set the variable steam control to Dry and set the temperature to suit the type of material (care points •, ••, •••). For those who iron often, turn to the unsurpassed versatility of the Rowenta Steamforce! It prevents energy waste and risk of burning. This system prevents the soleplate from clogging. This high-performance 1800-watt and 210 g steamer boost iron removes wrinkles and difficult creases, pushing up to 30% more steam into fabric.*. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature.If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre.Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. What should I do? • Don't use the Boost steam button intensively. If left on its heel, the iron will switch off in eight minutes. ").• You have used a starch type product on your laundry (Always spray to the reverse side of the fabric to be ironed and clean your iron afterwards).• Fibers from clothes have been trapped in the holes in the iron and have become carbonised.• The clothes have not been rinsed enough and there is detergent left on them or you have ironed a new item of clothing before washing it.• See the instructions for use to find out what type of water is appropriate and clean the soleplate from time to time with a damp sponge. After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. Please type your email address associated with the account below and your password will be sent via email. Russell Hobbs Powersteam Ultra 3100 W Vertical Steam Iron 20630 - Black and Grey. If safety is one of your main concerns, choose an iron that has an automatic cut-off function.Never leave a hot iron within reach of children or pets who risk knocking it over and injuring themselves.• Like any electrical appliance, never put your iron in water.• Do not use an iron that has fallen down or has a damaged power cord. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? For powerful steam and professional-quality results, turn to the Rowenta DW9280 SteamForce steam iron. Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span? Profiled tip for easy and precise access to difficult to reach areas like narrow edges, seams and collars. Please go to the “Accessories” section of the website to easily find whatever you need for your product. Versatile Iron With its unsurpassed versatility, ease of operation and host of automatic safety features, the DW9280 steam iron is a professional-quality iron ideal for those who find themselves ironing often. The handheld iron’s integrated electronic steam pump delivers a substantial burst of vertical steam (up to 210g) and pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump), ensuring fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of … These are harmless and will quickly disappear. Come read my review and recommendation for yourself! Your iron generates a lot of steam; this steam is condensing on the board. However, the majority of our irons will only produce steam when set on the 2 dot or 3 dot setting. What is the function of the Autoclean Catalys soleplate (according to model)? Profiled tip for easy and precise access to difficult areas. Why does my iron release steam once the tank is filled? From household linens to personal wardrobes, make a good impression with help from the Rowenta SteamForce steam iron. If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. This system prevents the soleplate from clogging. When you look on your iron's thermostat dial you will notice that the 2 dot and 3 dot settings have a shaded background, this indicates that the iron will produce steam when the dial is set inside this shaded area. It is normal. We've put this steam iron through our tough ironing tests - read the full Which? The internal parts may make metallic noises with the change in temperature. Find more detailed information in the Warranty section of the website. When heating your iron for the first time, you may notice a small amount of odour and smoke, this is simply the engineering residues from the manufacturing process burning off. For powerful steam and professional-quality results, turn to the Rowenta DW9280 SteamForce steam iron. Our line of German-engineered Steam Irons will smooth away the toughest wrinkles from your cottons, linens and delicate silks in a single pass. Power through the toughest of creases with the Rowenta's Steamforce iron. Rated 1 out of 5 by Urjasz from Active Steam Stopped working after 3 month I bought this Iron In May 2017 and by the beginning of Aug the active steam feature stopped working, the only way to get steam is to manually pump the top button for a quick burst. The cool spray mist activated by an ergonomic trigger provides a light mist to remove stubborn wrinkles. This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. It has high performance steam, one touch controls for ideal steam and temperature selection; steam output is automatically adjusted based on fabric selection. You must take precautions so that using your iron is risk-free. There is not enough water in the tank. The anti-drip function prevents water from dripping and staining your garments during ironing. When storing, please remove as much water as possible and store in an upright position. What is the right temperature for my clothes? Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance, Concentrated Steam boost at tip of soleplate, Integrated anti-scale and Anti-scale setting. It optimizes water tank autonomy and avoids wasting steam. Confirm Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. If that hasn't resolved the problem, it may be that your iron needs repair. If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. Not all of the steam holes release steam, the smaller holes on the soleplate that look like they might be steam holes are actually designed to assist soleplate glide ability. A short time after use, I can hear a metallic sound. For about half the price, the Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron provides many of the same helpful features as the pricier DW9280 model. It is okay to use or store the iron even with a small amount of water remaining. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice:• Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model).• Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc. Do you really want to delete all items from your cart? Confirm. How do I prevent the steam holes of my iron from clogging up? Some waterdrops could appeared underneath the ironing board and fall on the flooring. What are the warranty conditions of my appliance? Ideal for delicates, perfect for garment protection. Check the following points:• The tank is empty or almost empty: add more water.• The selected temperature is too low and does not allow steam to be produced: set the thermostat to the steam zone (between 2 dots and MAX).• If your iron has a Dry/Steam control: set it to the Steam position.• Scale has built up in your iron: descale it.• Your iron has an intelligent system (a moving sensor) which temporarily stops steam being released when the iron is not moving, even when it is placed horizontally. The high precision tip on the soleplate is perfect for hard to reach areas, it allows excellent detailed ironing: reach narrow edges, seams and collars. I've just opened my new device and I think there is a part missing. Motion sensor smart electronic technology which stops variable steam when the iron is not moving, even when left on horizontal position. What is the right temperature for my clothes? (Which always must be ironed on reverse side of the rubber prints.). Why isn't the spray function on my iron working? Never use any descaling agent or vinegar when rinsing the boiler: they could damage it.• Self-cleaning: heat the iron, unplug it, remove the anti-calc valve and spray the iron over the sink.• Cleaning the anti-calc valve: Remove the antiscale valve and soak the valve in a cup of white vinegar or plain lemon juice for 4 hours. What should I do if my appliance is not working? I want to remove the water from the tank but there is still a little left. The iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. Extra Large 10.8 oz. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre. The comfort handle feels good in the hand. Large 11.8oz water tank to iron a great amount of linen. It has 200g of steam burst per minute and features Rowenta’s patented 400 micro-holes soleplate technology for an even steam distribution and maximizing of ironing efficiency. Integrated anti-scale valve for more durability and ensures a constant flow of steam for better performance and longer life. If you need to iron cotton shirts etc. Wait few seconds between each use.• The temperature button must be placed on Steam area (between 2 dots and MAX).• Use steam only when the iron is hot (the light must be off). Clean the soleplate from rubber prints of fabric. The Rowenta DW9230 Steamforce is a pricey steam iron that's equipped with a powerful steam boost, which should help you remove deep creases with ease. Easy access to difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars. Reaches narrow edges, seams and collars. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. It has 400 holes for steam so it … Rowenta steam irons are delivering perfect ironing results by combining power, performance and precision. Item model number: DW9280. What is the anti-calc collector (depending on model)? Regularly check the water level to ensure that there is always enough. Choose your product range by clicking on the visual or enter the name or the reference of your Rowenta product in the search engine. These are harmless and will quickly disappear. Steam, water and scale deposits will leave the steam chamber through the steam holes and the iron will be clean.At the end of the operation, push the anti-calc valve back into position. Some residues could also been present in the steam chamber or on the soleplate; use the self cleaning function (Depending model). With cutting-edge features and smart technology such as an active motion sensor and LED temperature display, Rowenta Steamforce delivers an optimized ironing experience with perfect results. The new precision shot area offers special shot of steam concentrated at the top of the soleplate tip.
2020 rowenta steamforce iron