I have neuropathy in my feet and they stay cold like I’m standing in ice water even in the summer. However, the battery pouch can get in the way during extreme winters and may feel slightly uncomfortable. With the new zipper design I had trouble getting the battery in. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2020. The line-up by this brand is pretty impressive. You need to hold down the on button for about two seconds to turn on the socks. SNOW DEER electric heated socks are a quality product that will satisfy most customers with durability and longevity. SNOW DEER 2019 Upgraded Rechargeable Electric Heated Socks,7.4V 2200mAh Battery Powered Cold Weather Heat Socks for Men Women,Outdoor Riding Camping Hiking Motorcycle Skiing Warm Winter Socks(Large): Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors For me, it’s enough to just put them on high for one minute, and then switch to medium or low to maintain the heat. Would reccomend these to anyone looking for heated socks. The 7.4V 2200mAh rechargeable batteries they use are not only durable but also removable and chargeable a few times. Do wish they were less expensive but saved me buying heated inserts which are insane money so… WIN! SNOW DEER heated electric socks are made of 80% cotton, 12% polyester and 8% elastane. Please try your search again later. The charger is nice, has two plugs on it so both batteries can be charged at once. Low amperage eliminates possibility of shock. By tapping the button once you go to medium or the white light) which is way too low in my opinion) and tapping once more gives you the blue light and low heat -which isn’t much different than medium, however, if you start the socks on high and leave them there for about 10 minutes and switch to medium- it’s almost perfect for about half an hour. The white and blue lights in the power switch are BRIGHT. Had to buy a pair for my son for hunting. There are a ton of heated socks out there, but very few are actually worth buying. These heated electric socks are one of the best products on the market right now. SNOW DEER electric heated socks are comfortable and durable. ●Remove Battery while Cleaning or Storing Socks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The only draw back, which is fairly significant, is that the type of button used to control ON/OFF and Heat is easily depressed under winter clothing. We only fished 7am till noon and they lasted the whole time and my toes were just warm enough. Heated Socks for Men Women,7.4V 2200mah Electric Rechargeable Battery Warm Winter Socks,Cold Weather Thermal Heating Socks Foot Warmers for Hunting Skiing Camping, Heated Ski Gloves,7.4V 2200MAH Electric Rechargeable Battery Gloves for Men Women,Cold Weather Heating Gloves for Winter Skiing Skating Snow Work Camping Hiking Hand Warmer Arthritis Glove. SNOW DEER 2019 Upgraded Rechargeable Electric Heated Socks,7.4V 2200mAh Battery Powered Cold Weather Heat Socks for Men Women,Outdoor Riding Camping Hiking Motorcycle Skiing Warm Winter Socks: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors How to Charge: > Charge it with SNOW DEER chargers only > Remove battery from heated gloves or socks during charging Attention: > Connect with Gloves properly > Remove battery from Gloves or Socks before washing . The Snow Deer socks have three heat settings for versatility. I bought the medium and I have a size 10.5 Womens foot and tall but full calfs. Lowest heat setting (93-100°F) will provide up to 6 hours of heat, medium (100-113°F) up to 3.5, and highest (113-131°F) up to 2 hours. The socks come with Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries. The details about Snow Deer’s heated socks are as follows. The will work great with casual outdoor activities in the cold such as hunting, fishing or hiking. The sewn on battery pockets further restrict the narrow tops since they limit the stretchibility.
2020 snow deer rechargeable heated socks