Halloween Howls: Fun & Scary Music. … ‘Why You Treat Me So Bad’ … replayed = interpolationThere must be many underground versions of this song and I bet there was a large discussion which artist out of Oakland would get the chance to rap on this gem. they had to master like crazy, Kanye West feat. That’s why I know the way you treat me isn’t real love. How come I Got 5 On It by Luniz does not count as a sample of Thinkin' About Ya by Timex Social Club? Plus 100,000 AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Most likely it was played instead of sampled. Now baby listen I ain't into butt kissing My Songs; Unlimited; 1. Already have an account? Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. by Prince has a tempo (BPM) of ... For example: justin bieber - sorry (which is 100 BPM, by the way) BPM for Why You Wanna Treat Me so Bad? This video is unavailable. Why you treat me so bad Why you treat me so bad Why you treat me so bad Why you treat me so bad Why you treat me so bad Oh girl, I loved you. how did they make that...into THAT! My Beatport. You need to knock it off 'coz we ain't going for it. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. Why you want to treat me so bad When you know I love you? Why you treat me so bad Why you treat me so bad Why you treat me so bad Why you … Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Play on Napster. Why You Treat Me So Bad ? U2's XXX. It has been sampled by various artists such as Luniz, Jennifer Lopez, Diddy and Focus less on evaluating the quality of the treatment (bad or good), than on asking what it is each person really wants in their interactions, and how they go about trying to get it. Why You Treat Me So Bad (Club Mix) by John Morales, Sergio Munzibai (1987) Soul / Funk / Disco. No one will treat you with respect if you devalue yourself. Account Settings My Downloads My Charts Log Out. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und … Andrew Gold. Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. Listen to Why You Treat Me So Bad by Club Nouveau. The basic melodic hook of the song is taken from a hit by Club Nouveau member Jay King's previous project as producer, Timex Social Club (namely, the … But total genius. I don't understand this woman at all. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Account Settings My Downloads My Charts Log Out. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous. Why must she treat you so bad . Why You Treat Me So Bad (Re-Recorded / Remastered) Club Nouveau. You know, I try so hard To keep you satisfied Sometimes you play the part Sometimes you're so full of pride And if it's still good to ya Why you want to treat me so bad? Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Log in to start using My Beatport! Cant imagine what it's like getting your song jacked, that song being sampled, then singing over the new sampled song only to loose your publishing on it again. Create an Account . Facts and Stories. song and explore 0 … "Why You Treat Me So Bad" is a 1987 single by Club Nouveau from their 1986 album Life, Love & Pain. All rights reserved. Boy just let me tell you how i really and truly feel. Log in to start using My Beatport! 1996. 3:51 Duration 126 BPM Listen on Spotify Listen on Apple Music Listen on Amazon Advertisement More Songs By Prince → Find the best workout music at jog.fm. "Why You Treat Me So Bad" was more well-known (and ergo, the song Tone Capone used) than "Thinkin' About Ya". by Prince Prince Why You Wanna Treat Me so Bad? Höre Why You Treat Me So Bad von Shaggy - Essential. you know that i have doubts and issues, but now i'm gonna tell you the deal. Thinkin' About Ya and Why You Treat Me So Bad? My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. All rights reserved. tried to love you, tried to hold you, but you always seemed to doubt. You need to knock it off 'coz we ain't going for it. Lizzo's Juice sample of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), Erykah Badu's Bag Lady sample of Soul Mann & the Brothers's Bumpy's Lament, The Heavy's How You Like Me Now? At this point, you’re probably wondering if Gilmour sampled “Thinking About You” or “Why You Treat Me So Bad” for “I Got 5 On It.” The answer is neither. https://www.theringer.com/music/2019/1/17/18186101/i-got-5-on-it-jordan-peele-us-song-michael-marshall-luniz-untold-story. Club Nouveau's Jay King was previously involved in another group, Timex Social Club - best known for their hit, " Rumors ". Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1988 Vinyl release of Why Do You Treat Me So Bad on Discogs. Why You Treat Me So Bad Shaggy. Why You Treat Me So Bad (Re-Recorded / Remastered) 5:13 (C) 2010 Cleopatra Records. Its not sampled, they basically covered the beat. You wait till that day that glorious day. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Please rate this tab 3 more votes to show rating Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad – Prince Why You Treat Me So Bad (1986) was sampled in. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Yo Puba le me girl know where yo gwan. (Spoken Word/Rap Mix by Gladyz E. Thomas on Amazon Music. By now, you can tell that quite a few pop artists have had big success sampling and reworking the simple catchiness of Club Nouveau's "Why You Treat Me So Bad?". Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Why You Treat Me So Bad von Shaggy als 12. Why You Treat Me So Bad Shaggy. Users who like Club Nouveau - Why You Treat Me So Bad? Watch Queue Queue. by Prince on Amazon Music. Check out Why You Treat Me So Bad? The sample is very well known for being the main backbone for the 90s Hip Hop classic 'I Got 5 On It' but I think the original 80s R&B track is much less well known, so I had a bash and this is what I came up with! Check out Why You Wanna Treat Me so Bad? 1 song (5 minutes) Released on October 1, 2010. It has been sampled by various artists such as Luniz, Jennifer Lopez, Diddy and Sort: Relevant Newest. Why must she treat you so bad . Report wrong information or missing video, I'm Gonna Be Alright (Track Masters Remix), Why You Treat Me So Bad (Ultimate Nouveau Mix). They probably re-keyed it on the keyboards. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. You must be logged in to comment. The basic melodic hook of the song is taken from a hit by Club Nouveau member Jay King's previous project as producer, Timex Social Club (namely, the song "Thinkin' About Ya"). "Why You Treat Me So Bad" was interpolated by the hip-hop duo Luniz, on their hit single "I Got 5 on It" which was then sampled by rapper/record producer, Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs, on his #1 R&B single, "Satisfy You". My Beatport. Timex Social Club into Club Nouveau. so why u treat me like a mad man young girl why don't u get with the program (why must she treats you so bad) I don't understand this woman at all (why must she treats you so bad) Puba: u need to knock it off coz we ain't going for it (why must she treats you so bad) Shaggy: u wait till that day that glorious day (why must she treats you so bad) "Why You Treat Me So Bad" was more well-known (and ergo, the song Tone Capone used) than "Thinkin' About Ya". Now baby listen I ain't into butt kissing loading ... 0:00 0:00. mean girls, obsessed, regina george, rachel mccadams, why are you so obsessed with me # mean girls # obsessed # regina george # rachel mccadams # why are you so obsessed with me. Please sign in or sign up. Why must she treat you so bad . Why must she treat so bad Shaggy: why that girl treat me so bad girl Puba: hey shaggy we ain't having it, let'em know what time it is sample of Dyke & the Blazers's Let a Woman Be a Woman - Let a Man Be a Man, Jamiroquai's Alright sample of Idris Muhammad's Could Heaven Ever Be Like This, The Mohawks's The Champ sample of Otis Redding and Carla Thomas's Tramp. You must be logged in to comment. Höre Why You Treat Me so Bad (Re-Recorded) von Club Nouveau - 100 Disco Club Hits Of The '70s, '80s & '90s. Why You Treat Me So Bad - Club Nouveau Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Por fin haz podido encontrar Club Nouveau Why You Treat Me So Bad.Y lo mejor de todo es que te hallas a un paso de descargar mp3 gratis de muy buena fidelidad como no pueden ofrecer otras paginas. Mike Marshall (1995) Only U (Video Version) by Ashanti (2004) sampled. 1 Song. Hope You like it ;) DJ.AK Genre Disco House. "I'm Gonna Be Alright (Track Masters Remix)" by Jennifer Lopez feat. Why must she treat you so bad? Why you treat me so bad
Why you treat me so bad
Why you treat me so bad
Why you treat me so bad, why you treat me so bad baby
Oh girl, I loved you
But you turned and you walked away
I would love you for tomorrow
Though I know I do today
You told me that you… Watch the video for Why You Treat Me So Bad from Club Nouveau's 100 Dubstep - Club Tracks for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 CD release of Why You Treat Me So Bad on Discogs. Seems like he has his stuff together now, but wow. Why You Treat Me So Bad This song is by Club Nouveau and appears on the album Life, Love& Pain (1986). How can you do this to me When you know I care? Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. “Why You Treat Me So Bad” peaked at #39 on the Billboard Hot 100 & #2 on Billboard’s R&B chart. Very well sought out and flipped into an epic beat. Diese Interpreten haben den Song "Why Do You Treat Me So Bad" auf ihren Alben gesungen. Report wrong information or missing video, I'm Gonna Be Alright (Track Masters Remix), Why You Treat Me So Bad (Ultimate Nouveau Mix), I Got 5 on It (Clean Bay Ballas Vocal Remix), I Got 5 on It (Aphrodite's Original Dub Plate), https://www.theringer.com/music/2019/1/17/18186101/i-got-5-on-it-jordan-peele-us-song-michael-marshall-luniz-untold-story, Kanye West feat. Type: Song, Lyrics Languages: English, Writers: Shaggy, Grand Puba, Bob Marley, Robert Livingston, ISWCs: Used similar instruments/patches.Pretty genius ear to find this beat and turn it into one of the all time rap/hiphop beats of all time. Sign In; New customer? Why that girl treat me so bad girl? Label: Virgin - DPRO-11092 • Format: CD Maxi-Single, Promo • … Why must she treat you so bad . MIchael Marshall's story is nuts. Both songs from Timex Social Club and Club Nouveau with the same melody. Track. Listen to Why You Treat Me So Bad by Various Artists. Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release. I don't understand this woman at all. Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. Listen to Why You Treat Me So Bad by Shaggy. At the end of the day, I refuse to go unappreciated. Marshall said in a 2014 interview with Trayze TV, “the Luniz wanted to sample the song ‘Why You Treat Me So Bad. Please sign in or sign up. Log in to start using My Beatport! Credits Beta. No one will treat you with respect if you devalue yourself. Play on Napster. Dear you, It's been a while since the last time we spoke. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. This track has no facts and stories yet. I respect myself far too much to continue to let you take me for granted. Forgot your username or password? Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Watch Queue Queue Account Settings My Downloads My Charts Log Out. Rihanna and Swizz Beatz's Famous sample of Sister Nancy's Bam Bam, Kendrick Lamar feat. Why must she treat you so bad . Forgot your username or password? Remember me. technically, it still is a sample. why you treat me so bad baby. Remember me. Why must she treat you so bad . Try it free. wow. Erstelle dein Deezer Konto und höre Why You Treat Me so Bad (Re-Recorded) von Club Nouveau sowie 56 Millionen weitere Songs. Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. Start here. Trick or Treat. why you wanna treat me so bad 137879 GIFs. Yo Puba le me girl know where yo gwan. My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. Check out Why You Treat Me So Bad (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Club Nouveau on Amazon Music. I would be lying if I said I didn't still think about you from time to time. you tell me that i always hurt ya, i don't know what ya talkin' 'bout. is a popular song by Pikahsso & The Fabulous Verbadelycks | Create your own TikTok videos with the Why You Treat Me So Bad ? sample of James Brown's Get Up Offa That Thing, Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Future's Mask Off sample of Carlton Williams's Prison Song, Juice WRLD's Lucid Dreams (Forget Me) sample of Sting's Shape of My Heart. Are you still listening ? "Why You Treat Me So Bad" by Club Nouveau sampled Timex Social Club's "Thinkin' About Ya". this is all production. “Why You Treat Me So Bad” peaked at #39 on the Billboard Hot 100 & #2 on Billboard’s R&B chart. Remember me. Por si fuera poco, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y luego descargarla sin problemas, frenando que tu computador o teléfono inteligente, se infecte con virus. Yeh, you really hear it between 0:37 and 0:49This is a sample for sure. joshblaize said 2 years ago: How come I Got 5 On It by Luniz does not count as a sample of Thinkin' About Ya by Timex Social Club? Why must she treat you so bad . Why must she treat you so bad . Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Listen to Club Nouveau Radio featuring songs from Why You Treat Me So Bad free online. Forgot your username or password? But we're not quite done. About Why You Treat Me So Bad "Why You Treat Me So Bad" is a 1987 single by Club Nouveau from their 1986 album Life, Love & Pain. Be the first one to submit! Nas sampled Club Nouveau's "Why You Treat Me So Bad". Find the … Check out Why You Treat Me So Bad by Club Nouveau on Amazon Music. Informationen zum Tonträger Why You Treat Me So Bad, 12", 1996 Available with an Apple Music subscription. Maybe you thought you could treat me like crap and if I really loved you, I’d just take it, but I want a man who knows how to love me back. the concept of covering is a little different. I Got 5 on It by Luniz feat. Schau das Video für Why You Treat Me So Bad von Club Nouveau's 100 Dubstep - Club Tracks kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. My Beatport. My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. You wait till that day that glorious day. Why you want to treat me so bad When you know I love you? Thinkin' About Ya … Why You Wanna Treat Me so Bad?
2020 why you treat me so bad sample