I'm going to finish this review by conferring with my 10 year-old self and say "Yuck!". Thai Restaurant Prepared with broccoli and a sweet brown sauce. Lightly battered meat cooked with sauce and steam broccoli. 5. The best asian restaurant in Rhode Island so far. Be the first to add a photo! Get directions, reviews and information for Apsara Palace in Providence, RI. Today. It is always packed and on the weekends you need a reservation or plan on standing in line for a long time. Half duck with removed bones on the side served with scallion, cucumber, and pancake. Angel hair noodle prepared with bean sprout and green onion. Steam cutlets of atlantic salmon served with chef’s special sauce on the side. Soup with the taste of green curry flavor and coconut prepared with string bean, bamboo, onion, and chinese broccoli leaves. Which is owned by her mother. Apsara Palace Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . 4. Or book now at one of our other 11765 great restaurants in Providence. The waiters could be better though. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 11637 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Providence. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Rice vermicelli noodle prepared with egg, carrot, bean sprout, cabbage, and green onion with the taste of curry. Crispy battered meat and fried tofu prepared with bell pepper, sliced ginger, sliced bamboo, and ear wood. the service was crappy. Main Menu Appetizers. $4.25. I love their food. Claim this business Gallery More Info Reviews. The portion size was ok, but since it was mostly green beans and such, it wasn't very filling. Here's what people are saying: I won't get involved in the debate on whether or not this is the real Apsara or not. 4.8. served with the black pepper-lime sauce on the side. Fried vegetable roll that contains onion, carrot and bean sprout served with peanut sauce. Marinated chicken on a stick served with pickled vegetables. Apsara Palace 783B Hope Street Providence, RI 02906 401.831.4722 It's hard to walk down Hope Street on the East Side of Providence without getting hungry. 04/22/2007 - The Truth 07/20/2007 - MenuPix User $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Fried roll filled with taro and peanut served with duck sauce. Delivery: 11:00am–7:30pm. 79 recommendations for Apsara Palace Restaurant from neighbors in Providence, RI. Apsara Palace 783 Hope St Providence RI 02906. Get menu, photos and location information for Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, RI. Friends who lived China have told me Apsara's cuisine is the closest they've found to authentic chinese food in the States. Distance: 0.04 miles, Ristorante Pizzico ($$$) Thai delivered from Apsara Restaurant at 716 Public St, Providence, RI 02907, USA. Crispy thick egg noodle prepared with broccoli, baby corn, sliced bamboo, straw mushroom, and curry sauce on top. Prepared with celery, carrot, onion, bamboo, bean sprout, and green onion served with crispy noodles on the side. Distance: 0.03 miles, Kitchen Bar ($$) prepared with bell pepper and water chestnut. this place is AWFUL, i do not recommend this restaurant. Soup with the taste of lemongrass and lime leaves prepared with straw mushroom, lemongrass, thai basil, scallion, cilantro, and lime juice. Choice of vegetable with fresh ginger-garlic sauce underneath the meat. Still has the same name, Gourmet House, but that's where Soup with bean curd, mushroom, bamboo, and egg. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Apsara Palace Restaurant at 783 Hope St in Providence - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. A choice of meat for the fried rice will be an extra charge. Get directions, reviews and information for Apsara Palace in Providence, RI. 03/24/2008 - John Mathers Prepared with thai basil, bell pepper, string bean, onion, and jalapeno. Soup prepared with beef, celery, lime leaves, anchovies paste and jalapeno. It is not greasy at all. Rice noodles prepared with egg, bean sprout, cabbage, green onion, and peanut served with peanut sauce and lime on the side. Platter includes these following items - vegetable nime chow (2) , fried chive dumpling (2) , fried vegetable ravioli (3) , lort ( 4) , vegetable spring roll (2) . 03/27/2010 - mat santos Prepared with thai basil, onion, bell pepper, and string bean. Excellent Good Average Poor Awful 4.0 / 5 based on 156 votes. eggw/ Apsara special shrimp paste. Prepared with onion, bell pepper, peapod, bean sprout, and cabbage served with brown gravy. Get menu, photos and location information for Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, RI. Delivery & Pickup Options - 494 reviews of Apsara Palace "While in town, we stumbled upon this local gem. Fried triangular pastry with crabmeat and cream cheese filling served with duck sauce. Appetizer Soups. Rate this business! BYOB. Apsara Combination Vegetarian Plate $11.99 platter includes these following items - vegetable nime chow(2), fried chive dumpling(2), fried vegetable ravioli(3), lort( 4), vegetable spring roll(2). REVIEW SUMMARY. read more, I went to Jackie’s on the waterfront in providence July 21 I had reservations to sit outside for two people when I got there they told me I couldn�... Marinated beef on a stick served with pickled vegetables. read more, Pending review Or book now at one of our other 12003 great restaurants in Providence. Or book now at one of our other 11737 great restaurants in Providence. Add Photos. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) 401-831-4722. 09/06/2010 - Bernie Apsara: The HOPE ST. Apsara Palace: not so good - See 109 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for Providence, RI, at Tripadvisor. I think this Apsara is as good as the Apsara on Public Street, better neighborhood too. Prepared with onion, bell pepper, carrot, string bean, and bamboo. Closed. Is this your business? Soup with the taste of coconut, lemongrass, and lime leaves prepared with string bean, eggplant, onion, and bamboo. SO … Thin egg noodle prepared in satay sauce with chinese broccoli and cabbage. 783 Hope St, Providence, RI, 02906. Prepared with bell pepper, onion, carrot, and peapod. Battered cutlets of atlantic salmon prepared with thai basil, onion, string bean, bell pepper, carrot, and baby corn. Please check with the restaurant directly. This place is my number 1 for Thai food and in my top two for neighborhood eating. Prepared with thai basil, onion, string bean, bell pepper, carrot, and baby corn. Or book now at one of our other 12002 great restaurants in Providence. 2. Enter your address for ETA. so much better. DashPass • Thai, Chinese • 4.5 (3,600+ ratings) • 5270 mi • $$ $0.00. Get menu, photos and location information for Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, RI. 16. dressed in a lime and peanuts sauce. Today: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm. The business is located in 783 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906, … The business is located in 783 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906, USA. Pickup. I went last night always polite, I ... We have not taken her up on the invite back. Menu. Dinner Special. Please check with the restaurant directly. I had one issue though, there was some sort of bug crawling on the table almost resembling a roach with grossed me the f... Out! Or book now at one of our other 11737 great restaurants in Providence. 11/03/2007 - MenuPix User Japanese udon noodle prepared in singapore style with egg, cabbage, carrot, bean sprout, and green onion done with curry flavor. Read reviews from Apsara Palace at 783 Hope St in Blackstone Providence 02906-3636 from trusted Providence restaurant reviewers. Steam rice noodle, bean sprout, peanut, and boiled egg served with pickled vegetable and peanut sauce . 783 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906. Be the first to add a photo! … Menu of the restaurant Apsara Palace in Providence, RI. The portion size was ok, but since it was mostly green beans and such, it wasn't very filling. Appetizers. Crispy battered meat with string bean, bell pepper, onion, and cilantro. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Apsara … This restaurant serves a variety of different types of asian foods. This is NOT the Aspara that people drive from Boston for. View the menu for Apsara Restaurant and restaurants in Providence, RI. Still has the same name, Gourmet House, but that's where Oh, and huge menu! Fresh roll wrapped in a rice wrap with steam rice noodle, thai basil, bean sprout, lettuce, and shrimp served with peanut sauce. Took one bite and wanted to throw... Try Everything! By the way, Kim has opened up her newest place, next to the realtors on Hope street. jasmine white rice or plain fried rice. read more, Good ice cream fast service. Apsara, in Providence, RI, is a Vietnamese and Cambodian restaurant included in our Boston area restaurant guide. only one substitution with only the items listed are welcomed. Apsara Palace, Providence: See 48 unbiased reviews of Apsara Palace, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #188 of 758 restaurants in Providence. Apsara Palace 783 Hope St Providence RI 02906. Or book now at one of our other 12003 great restaurants in Providence. Lightly battered scallop prepared with broccoli, green onion, and ginger. Rice noodles prepared with egg, bean sprout, cabbage, green onion, and peanut served with peanut sauce and lime on the side. lemongrass sauce has coconut milk, curry, and lemongrass flavors. Get menu, photos and location information for Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, RI. Prepared with bean vermicelli, carrots, cabbage, cucumber, bell pepper, bean sprouts, thai basil, and peanuts. Short rice noodle prepared with egg, bean sprout and green onion. I would still take out from here though just fir the rice, soup, and their chicken wings YUM. Thanks Apsara, keep up the good work! Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. Gluten free options available variety of different dishes from Southeast Asia to choose from. 716 Public St, Providence, RI 02907-1625 +1 401-785-1490 Website. egg with a touch of curry. many tasty vegan dishes. I would visit this place over and over again if I had the money but then again the price isn't bad at all that I could do it. The Menu for Apsara Palace Restaurant with category Chinese from Providence, 783B Hope Street Providence, RI 02906-3636 can be viewed here or added. Eat The Green Curry Soup !!! 5 First-class 4 Better than most 3 About what I expected 2 Not the worst... 1 Disappointing. Battered cutlets of atlantic salmon prepared with sliced ginger and green onion. Asian cuisine. Prepared with carrot, celery, water chestnut, and whole peanut. I had a green tofu curry, which was very good, and cheap, only about $6. $ 3.5. 10/10/2009 - MenuPix User Although I heard from the kids the owner, keeps the tips? Apsara Palace ← Back to Details Vietnamese Restaurant, Thai Restaurant. delivery fee. Prepared with onion, string bean, bell pepper, carrot, baby corn, and whole peanut. Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, Asian, Cambodian, Absolutely horrendous was the shrimp cocktail and the cocktail sauce. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches, Greek, Burgers Prepared with peapod, water chestnut, baby corn, and black mushroom. 6 Reviews. Get menu, photos and location information for Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, RI. One of the greatest restaurants in Providence, hands down! Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Prepared with cabbage, sliced mushroom, and green onion served with pancakes. Have been to the "original" and really didn't think it was All photos (39) All photos (39) Get food delivered. 01/26/2007 - MenuPix User 4.8 of 5 stars. Thai Pineapple Fried Rice $7.75 Large $13.00. Apsara Combination Vegetarian Plate Platter includes these following items - vegetable nime chow(2), fried chive dumpling(2), fried vegetable ravioli(3), lort( 4), … Delivery. Share Review. The bare-bones atmosphere and urban neighborhood only add to the charm. Hours. Get menu, photos and location information for Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, RI. no substitutions allowed. Prepared with pineapple, tomato, baby corn, straw mushrooms, onion, green onion, and carrot. Appetizers. Prepared with bean sprout, ear wood, bamboo, green onion, and sliced bell pepper. View 0 reviews. "Next time I'll wait on you and you'll enjoy!" The menu has its typical Chinese-American offerings, but Apsara also had some really well made Chinese dishes. She then later quit to pursue her own Career in the restaurant business. The greens tossed in oyster… Egg noodle prepared with chinese broccoli in satay sauce. Fried roll with shrimp and bean vermicelli noodle with curry flavor served with duck sauce. Distance: 0.00 miles, Wara Wara ($$) Steam or fried ravioli with vegetables served with special ginger soy sauce. This is the restaurant I crave whenever I am in Rhode Island. Share. Bekijk het menu, de foto's en de locatie van Apsara Palace Hope St in Providence, , RI.