y tenemos demasiado que vivir) She moving like she from Puerto Rico Italian translation of lyrics for Dimelo (X Factor Recording) by Rak-Su feat. Your email address will not be published. Got me feeling Latino Other English Translations. Dímelo and many other song lyrics of Chayanne translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! You got the boom like an angel, oh Relevance. Artist: Kevin Roldán Song: Dimelo Ma Translation: What up, bae Genres: reggaeton, perreo Released Date: September 25, 2020 Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. The way you move, the way you move We salsa dance and move correct (aye) Yo te quiero así dímelo dímelo dímelo dímelo Te quiero así (Te quiero así) Te quiero solo para mí dímelo dímelo dímelo dímelo Dimelo, dimelo, dimelo Lyrics: In just one moment, though it was a dream I heard your voice in my ears All day, it’s you in my heart But you have left me. Tell me it without talking and make me pity all. Nicky Jam, Farruko, Sech, Zion & Lunay. Lyrics: English Translation: Hello (The Avengers) So just hug me once more tonight. Oh, you got my heart beating rápido Podemos bailar 'till ya feet sore Smile like Camila Translation of 'Dímelo' by Enrique Iglesias from Spanish to English. Dimelo, dimelo, dimelo KARD – Dimelo Lyrics (English Translation) It’s just a dream in a moment but. Dimelo suave (say it to me softly) dimelo fuerte (say it to me loudly) dimelo fuerte (say it to me loudly) dimelo suave (say it to me softly) dímelo por fin de una vez (say it one last time) (Me gusta de ti, lo mucho que me gustas. portuguese (47 %) Choose translation. Oh, it's survival, oh y que poco me perdono dentro de mi, no tenemos nada que perder. Oh, you got my heart beating rápido If I lose you just once maybe this will end up, I don’t know . Last update on: February 13, 2020. What does Dímelo mean in english? Got me feeling Latino, Dimelo, dimelo, dimelo ... Dimelo Flow - El Favor Ft. Nicky Jam, Farruko, Sech, Zion, Lunay (Audio Oficial) ... [Add Lyrics Translation] Vote for "El Favor" OK. The new goods are always like this (I’m sure for this) Find Lyrics and Translations of El Favor by Nicky Jam & Farruko & Dimelo Flow & Sech & Lunay from Puerto Rico . [Chorus: Jamaal] Oh, you got my heart beating rápido You got the boom like an angel, oh You got them hips like Shakira Smile like Camila Answer Save. Lyrics and TranslationSigues Con El Dímelo Flow, Arcangel, Sech. Makes me wanna get close to you Wyclef Jean & Naughty Boy. Lyrics to 'Dimelo' by Rak-Su. What does Dimelo mean in english? English translation of lyrics for El Favor (with Nicky Jam & Farruko, feat. Me and you can go cruising see some peeps in my car Lirica App - Learn Languages With Music 134,588 views Becky G, Paulo Londra - Cuando Te Besé Lyrics English and Spanish - Translation - Duration: 4:32. Artist: Dimelo Flow Featuring: Nicky Jam, Farruko, Sech, Zion & Lunay Song: El Favor Translation: The Favor Genres: reggaeton Release Date: August 30, 2019. Lyanno & Dimelo Flow. Find out why SpanishDict is the web's most popular, free Spanish translation, dictionary, and conjugation site. 2 Translations available Back to original. Translation of 'Dímelo' by Enrique Iglesias from Spanish to English (Version #4) Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 You got them hips like Shakira Lyrics: In just one moment, though it was a dream I heard your voice in my ears All day, it’s you in my heart But you have left me. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Polvo” interpreted by Nicky Jam feat.Myke Towers.. About This Song. This page provides all possible translations of the word dimelo in almost any language. Song : Dímelo Singer : Marc Anthony Translated By : Mariam Abuelmagd If you enjoyed it please subscribe, like this video and leave a comment telling … See 3 authoritative translations of Dímelo in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. Lyrics: La Isla (English Translation) – Dimelo Flow ft. Sech, Dalex, Justin Quiles, La Exce, Feid, Zion. English translation of lyrics for Elegí (feat. English translation of lyrics for Elegí (feat. Besides the lyric of the song Dímelo in english, you will also find Dímelo translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Smile like Camila Lyrics: ELEGÍ REMIX (English Translation) – Rauw Alejandro, Anuel AA, Sech, Farruko, Dalex, Lenny Tavárez, Justin Quiles & Dimelo Flow August 27, 2020 November 11, 2020 Ronny J, Sfera Ebbasta, Duki – Miami (English Lyrics) Posted on by Diego. If you lose me, it might be over Tonight, once more, hold me and go far away. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Elegí Remix” interpreted by Rauw Alejandro feat.Dalex, Lenny Tavárez, Anuel AA, Sech, Farruko, Justin Quiles & Dímelo Flow.. About This Song. Becky G, Paulo Londra - Cuando Te Besé Lyrics English and Spanish - Translation - Duration: 4:32. 🌎 Enjoyed everywhere, Oh, você tem o coração batendo rápido, Nós estávamos, dois pisando na pista de dança, And now ya, still telling me you want more, E agora, você ainda me diz que quer mais, Tengo alguns movimentos em uma gaveta superior (aye), Nós dançamos salsa e corremos corretamente (aye), Ela me encontrou profundamente como um mergulhador (woo), A maneira como você se move, da maneira que você se move, Pulled up, turning up and it was you that I saw, Puxado para cima, virando-se e foi você que eu vi, Mamacita, nice to meet ya, started dancing some more, Mamacita, prazer em conhecer você, começou a dançar mais, Back to the table couple drinks we're just gonna pour, De volta à mesa, algumas bebidas, vamos derramar, Then I whisper in her ear, "I've never seen you before", Então eu sussurro em seu ouvido, "eu nunca vi você antes", Your body like an hourglass and now an hour pass (hey), Seu corpo gosta de uma ampulheta e agora passa uma hora (hey), And now it's getting dark, how about we just leave this bar. Translation of 'Dímelo' by Enrique Iglesias from Spanish to Italian Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية 日本語 한국어 Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation … She got me in deep like a scuba (woo) What does Dímelo mean in english? #NickiNicole #ComoDimelo #Cazzu I do not own any rights to this song. Miss Lonely (Dímelo Flow Remix) Lyrics: Well Music / Welcome to the remix / Geezy, homie / Ay, yo no creo, ay, yo no creo / Dímelo Flow, Farru / Ay, yo no creo que / ¡Pu-pu-pu-pum! You got the boom like an angel, oh General Data: Artists: Rich Music LTD & Dímelo Flow Featuring: Sech, Dalex, Justin Quiles, Lenny Tavárez, Feid, Wisin & Zion Song: Quizás Translation: Maybe Prod. In my heart, you left me that day. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Haciendo Que Me Amas” interpreted by Bad Bunny.. About This Song. She moving like she from Puerto Rico Contributions: 1015 translations, 24616 thanks received, 610 translation requests fulfilled for 448 members, left 490 comments Dímelo and many other song lyrics of Los Temerarios translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! Dimelo, dimelo, dimelo Portuguese translation of lyrics for Dimelo (X Factor Recording) by Rak-Su. We can reach the stars, places you never thought Wyclef Jean & Naughty Boy. In a flash, it’s just a dream But I hear your voice in my ear You’re there all day long But in my mind you’re leaving me I don’t know if this is the end if I lose you just once So please just hug me once more tonight, go far away Lyrics: English Translation: Flow, Flo-Flow, tell me something Nicky, Nicky, Nicky Jam Uh-uh, uh-uh ¡Farru! La Luz Lyrics written by Joshua Mendez, Cerebro (El Bloke), BK, J Balvin, Sech and Dímelo Flow. English translation of lyrics for Dimelo by Don Miguelo feat. Dímelo and many other song lyrics of Chayanne translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! Translation in English. Lyrics: ELEGÍ (English Translation) – Rauw Alejandro, Dalex, Lenny Tavarez, Dimelo Flow Posted on by Diego Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “ Elegí ” interpreted by Rauw Alejandro, Dalex, Lenny Tavarez & Dimelo Flow. Qué bueno que te veo De nuevo, mi cielo … And now it's getting dark, how about we just leave this bar Yo te quiero así dímelo dímelo dímelo dímelo Te quiero así (Te quiero así) Te quiero solo para mí dímelo dímelo dímelo dímelo Dalex, Lenny Tavárez & Dimelo Flow. Pulled up, turning up and it was you that I saw Dimelo, dimelo, dimelo Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “BEBÉ” interpreted by Camilo feat.El Alfa El Jefe.. About This Song. by: Dímelo Flow & Rike Music Genres: reggaeton, pop Release Date: September 20, 2019 Other English Translations.. In my ear, I hear your voice. Oh, it's a party E agora está ficando escuro, e que tal simplesmente deixamos esse bar? Besides the lyric of the song Dímelo in english, you will also find Dímelo translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Artist: Camilo Featuring: El Alfa El Jefe Song: BEBÉ Translation: Baby Genre: bachata Released Date: November 25, 2020 Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “Enchule” interpreted by Rauw Alejandro.. About This Song. Oh, it's a party Dímelo Flow) by Rauw Alejandro feat. 1 decade ago. The way you move, the way you move What does Dímelo mean in english? Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Smile like Camila English translation of lyrics for Envidiosos by Dímelo Flow feat. portuguese (47 %) Choose translation. You got them hips like Shakira English translation of lyrics for Otro Trago - Remix by Sech feat. Anonymous. You got them hips like Shakira Got me feeling Latino Dímelo Lyrics: Snakehips / I tell all Spanish bitches, "dímelo" / She say it's for her and not for me to know / She always wanna know why I don't let her roll / So shit, just say for you it's Rauw Alejandro Dalex Lenny Tavarez Dimelo Flow - Elegí (Letra/Lyrics With English Translation) Video Help me reach 20K subscribers. "Dimelo" lyrics in English? Contributions: 34 translations, 1904 thanks received, 14 translation requests fulfilled for 13 members, left 5 comments I grab your hand, we start to step (aye) that another women stay with me and I keep in my way without you Artist: Nicky Jam Featuring: Myke Towers Song: Polvo Translation: – Genres: pop, reggaeton Album: Infinity Released Date: November 20, 2020 Click on the artist name, music genre or album’s name to see more translations. Posted on by Diego. Besides the lyric of the song Dímelo in english, you will also find Dímelo translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. Got me feeling Latino Makes me wanna get close to you Translation of 'Dímelo (I Need to Know)' by Marc Anthony from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 ok what are the lyrics of the spanish song "Dimelo" IN ENGLISH?? And at the same time you were still inside. We can reach the stars, places you never thought, Podemos alcançar as estrelas, lugares que você nunca pensou, Me and you can go cruising see some peeps in my car, Eu e você pode ir de cruzeiro ver alguns peeps no meu carro, These lyrics have been translated into 3 languages, Tradução de Dimelo (X Factor Recording), Traducción de Dimelo (X Factor Recording), Translation of Dimelo (X Factor Recording). Dímelo and many other song lyrics of Los Temerarios translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! Oh, you got my heart beating rápido Besides the lyric of the song Dimelo in english, you will also find Dimelo translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages. We were, two stepping on the dance floor Dímelo Flow) by Rauw Alejandro feat. Last update on: February 13, 2020. Original Lyrics. Translation of 'Mejor dimelo' by Siggno from Spanish to English. Back to the table couple drinks we're just gonna pour Got me feeling Latino You got them hips like Shakira, Smile like Camila {Dimelo} Dímelo, tú dímelo, dímelo Dímelo, por qué estás fuera de mí Y al mismo tiempo estás muy dentro (Dímelo, dímelo, dímelo, dime) Dímelo sin hablar y hazme sentir Todo lo que yo ya siento (Dímelo, dímelo, dímelo, dime) Después yo te veo y tú me miras Vamos a comernos nuestra vida Yo no voy a conformarme inventándote Dinero Lyrics: Ooh I don't know I don't know / No soy traficante / Pero escucho corridos que juega tomando tecate / Ya dimelo antes / Que si quieres dinero lo siento no tengo / … Required fields are marked * Comment. Smile like Camila I had to Whatsapp my amigos I had to Whatsapp my amigos Translate Dímelo. Rauw Alejandro Dalex Lenny Tavarez Dimelo Flow - Elegí (Letra/Lyrics With English Translation) Video Help me reach 20K subscribers. And now ya, still telling me you want more What does Dímelo mean in english? Dímelo Lyrics: Oh, you got my heart beating rápido / You got the boom like your name's J'Lo / You got them hips like Shakira / Smile like Camila / Got me feeling Latino / Dímelo, dímelo, dímelo Smile like Camila Favorite Answer. Los envidiosos juntos no nos quieren ver Dímelo … English translation of lyrics for Vuelva a Ver by Dalex feat. Qué bueno que te veo De nuevo, mi cielo (eh) Sé … You got them hips like Shakira Dalex, Lenny Tavárez & Dimelo Flow. See 3 authoritative translations of Dímelo in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. KARD – Dimelo (English Translation) Lyrics. Dímelo Lyrics: Oh, you got my heart beating rápido / You got the boom like your name's J'Lo / You got them hips like Shakira / Smile like Camila / Got me feeling Latino / Dímelo, dímelo, dímelo