)���CA��h����Ճ��S��өR~��,��������YLD��iQ+�%r�ρ�T�X�Eo+� ��罹 �L��V V����ÑO����^��)�E����t 124 0 obj <>stream Stud Finders. �mо��!�dS��Ϡ��W��>�k���s�b�;�L_�K��M�o}��S�9�?�R�"~� endstream endobj 15 0 obj <>stream It addresses amateurs and professionals alike and incorporates the advanced Multi-Sense technology developed to sense the wall in multiple locations at the same time, for a fast and efficient stud finding. It can be easily carried out and traveled. It has good shockproof, waterproof and scratch-resistant features. Franklin Sensors is known for its highly accurate and easy to use stud finders. Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Professional Stud Finder Unlike conventional stud finders which use only 1 or 2 sensors, the Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 and 710+ use 13 sensors simultaneously to detect studs. £9.96. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Great stud finder when it comes to accuracy Used by many professional builders and DIYers as well to find metal or wood studs in different type of walls. Franklin Sensors PROSENSOR X1100 Stud Finder Review - YouTube $17.99. Franklin ProSensor 710 reviews: One of the reasons that you would want to use a stud finder is to mainly locate the studs hidden in the wall, so that you would know exactly where to drill to hit them on the head.When it comes to hanging decorations on the wall, especially heavy ones, you must always know where the studs are located so that you can utilize the same for support. But the main difference between Franklin ProSensor 710 and x1100 is that in x1100 there is horizontal LED displays range from 3 to 7 inches. Franklin Sensors Prosensor 710 Stud Finder - Yellow. of a stud. It is suitable for parties and all activities. h�bbd```b``�"��H�� "y��H�� �o:X�Lz�Hn1��Dr�Mx"�A$����9 D Demo. Free shipping. endstream endobj startxref It has a slightly deeper max detection depth of 1.7” and includes a pencil caddy to make marking the wall easier. 77 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[11 114]/Info 10 0 R/Length 209/Prev 319512/Root 12 0 R/Size 125/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Free postage. Item #849265. ��"� �V /�:�Ty�ذ��C�u� �-�? Click to add item "Franklin Sensors M90 Center and Edge Stud Finder" to the compare list. Franklin ProSensor 710 Stud Finder Features . Ratings and Reviews. The Franklin Sensors company was established by David Dorough who had a dream of creating a stud finder thatwould work better than those inefficient models he used as a boy. $98.24. Best Professional Stud Finder Franklin ProSensor 710. Cheap stud finders rely purely on the magnetic attraction of the nails in the stud. The Franklin sensors pro-sensor 710 precision stud finder is an advanced gadget which has been getting momentum in stud finder market. Shop stud finders and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com. �����?���l �g��B�t��*z�c*�ܧ¯w��X�nvC��=�#@�v��V�l�ד����8�m��8�1d)�eaZ*cpWc�~�g '#��-$lq�K�\��5��m�k�X��1� �Y5�W��'�}�i��o�h��A�?� ��&���j�J�J�'��6J?|�Y��`i#�#,��u㋷�bku�IؑEc� #.�w�a�o;���TY���a.���G�AZA�GK���y�I���b�ۢ=y6C�� Video thumbnail. Best Stud Finder. This model will warn you when around power lines, plumbing, and also can find metal studs etc. View on Vehicle $69.99. FRANKLIN SENSORS PROSENSOR 710+ Congratulations on selecting the most advanced wall sensor on the market. Wider than many stud finders, the Franklin ProSensor constantly checks 13 points and has the ability to detect up to 1.6 inches deep. You get a seriously deep 1.5” detection depth, but you’re definitely going to pay the price for it. We Kept the 7” extra-wide LED display which shows you the center and edges of studs, double studs, and multiple studs as well as other, denser than drywall, hidden objects. This gives you a clear picture of the stud and mark the full width or more accurately mark the center. $98.24. 0 Tools in Action checks out the Franklin Stud Sensor. Franklin 710 Pro sensor 1.6 inches, 13-sensors, wood, metal, wire stud finder. This multi-sense technology eliminates the calibration step other brand stud finders require. Designed with the professional contractor in mind, the 710+ is our most accurate and deepest sensing stud finder. Previous. Just put it on the wall and press the button. The ProSensor 710 is one of their newest additions to their product line and is also one of the best-selling stud finders on the market. Demo Stud Finders 0:47. ���oB�K��?9|��ط��U��w0��a�8��0L�0z�������Uΰ+�a�~���9#��y�EI���N(\f,��F W���QQ�1s�s8��8���sN� ���ul�Wоmq���� @����I��6T!�mG���A9�Z��Z:uXܯ�ɥ�w��!J�lѺ�5ߔu�IX�V���EZn�p��^�mt#�]]~^b��sa`�~r6���.��$4����E(��E�o�J��ɗ��~>_�;�CS>��&��\m� k�-E�M+��ŊtP���D$,�^Y�X'!UlW.w��V�������;���f���W�&&aT R�!��5t���� 4�mq4ʮ)B�P™o���/6q��(�r�n1(B�q�a��z�JW��%��#Q�M���wׇ#�N�Sa�� �������u��TD)čk�R�;wi5� D]qcj�cy���=�n/P:��zg���o��(��s����"�G��n������8?�/�r��F����]��5Des��L�1*�:���q7�a��X�!.P-0�_pOO�Qr��լ�1���Rl�i�������5�G���Ɠ�6�~f�k)�!y����ŭ���Z�e�'�u��K���nI��)�p��$�/4�`Ug��� ��,FZ䀇���g ��a:oF�S+�2�n���}9�������C�Y~�~θ�&�Ӯ�yl�/v��VO�p�v����떵��"2Ⱦ�E��Fs����3�*=�k�*�4Kq8Q�5���j� ����įD�{jޛP���A�F;*�9�,�{O@А=N�JvPm W�j����0�,�失]���=���MrUb;"ר[e�v�P�j��T��a��;�����J pu=�Qu�te�� �� ... Franklin Sensors Prosensor 710 Stud Finder - Yellow. See all 20 - All listings for this product. These are some of the main features of a Franklin Pro sensor 710 Stud finder-Outstanding sensors: What stands out about this compact stud finder is that it comes with a bevy of sensors. The Tavool stud finder features a multi-scanner that can be used to quickly locate both metal and wood studs, pipes, and live wiring. �B�o�&`��� ]7JB��L{. Skip to main content. See all 20 - All listings for this product. For an accurate and quick stud finder, we recommend the Franklin Sensors 710 Precision Stud Finder. Find stud finders at Lowe's today. Eric Jopp, Find Your Stud – Franklin Prosensor 710 Stud Finder, Tools in Action, February 24, 2012. The ProSensor 710 Franklin Precision Stud Finder is the perfect mating of advanced technology and ease of use. Large LCD screen utilizes a target indication bar to clearly locate objects behind a wall or ceiling. If you find yourself reaching for a stud finder every week or so, the Franklin Sensors 710 Precision Stud Finder should be in your tool bag. Using one or more sensors, they measure changes in the density of the wall (technically, the dielectric constant). Simultaneous scanning with 13 sensors. The case is custom-made for Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710+ Professional Stud Finder. Wider than many stud finders, the Franklin ProSensor constantly checks 13 points and has the ability to detect up to 1.6 inches deep. Forget the guessing game and make small tasks easy with electronic stud finders from Canadian Tire. This is a more unusual stud finder, taking a different form than the typical build of most stud finders, using LED lights rather than a display screen. Shop All. Stud finders make our lives easier but they aren’t “magic wands”. $54.95. It's quick and easy. It's quick and easy. Product Description It is disputable whether you can trust any stud finder like this–that is if quality is important to you. The new ProSensor 710 from Franklin Sensors is proof that stud finders, like mousetraps, can always be improved. If you find yourself reaching for a stud finder every week or so, the Franklin Sensors 710 Precision Stud Finder should be in your tool bag. This multi-sense technology eliminates the calibration step other brand stud finders require. Description; Additional information; Description. It addresses amateurs and professionals alike and incorporates the advanced Multi-Sense technology developed to sense the wall in multiple locations at the same time, for a fast and efficient stud finding. I also looked at the Franklin but Zircon has a better track record and much better high end products. No ratings or reviews yet. One of the easiest ways to find studs in your wall. This means that their accuracy is limited by the size of the magnet. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. |VѢ�?��p��i�ݦ�����5�����i/���}�;��ÛH��$�>d7��=Xz? �^/�8M�0C�3���`A�{�t���oNP��c�Kx&�)�R(��Bv��i�� �X�A�@D��0�">����DL: grD�paM3z>e b&. Franklin released a slimmed down and less expensive version of their classic 710! Electronic stud finders come in a variety of forms, but all work on the same basic principle. The Franklin Sensors defines the width of the hidden objects in the wall so that beside the location, you will also see their size. FRANKLIN SENSORS FST602 Prosensor, T6 Stud Finder 4.6 out of 5 stars 646. RATINGS & REVIEWS. • The “on” button may be pressed before or after placing the stud finder on the surface to be scanned. £76.37. £37.55. It’s a full-width stud finder, meaning you see the entire width of the stud. #1 Best multi-scanner stud finder. We purchased the Franklin Sensors 710 Precision Stud Finder so our reviewer could test and assess it in her home. Keep reading for our full product review. Locating studs isn’t a hard job, but it can be tedious—especially when you’re on the clock. Eric Jopp, Find Your Stud – Franklin Prosensor 710 Stud Finder, Tools in Action, February 24, 2012. A� �bP����A�Ѳ��`����%b'�X����R���t���61X9�������!���A��� ���{���x,M�s��/8�Px"�.H�E���q�� �����1]d�h =�`�� item 7 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder 7 - Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder. Ob und wann dieser Artikel wieder vorrätig sein wird, ist unbekannt. Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Professional Stud Finder Unlike conventional stud finders which use only 1 or 2 sensors, the Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 and 710+ use 13 sensors simultaneously to detect studs. $59.99. Shop All. Electronic stud finders come in a variety of forms, but all work on the same basic principle. ProSensor T13 Professional Stud Finder 4.6 out of 5 stars 136. … The Zircon is a bit flakey, and as somebody else pointed out, the magnet will tell you where a screw is, but not necessarily where the stud … Just put it on the wall and press the button. The external appearance of these two is very similar. ALTERNATIVE: ProSensor 710 Franklin Stud Finder. Just put it on the wall and press the button. The ProFinder 6000+ vs. Franklin 710. ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow 4.6 out of 5 stars 5,270. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 52 product ratings (52) $50.98 New---- Used; AgraTronix 05100 MT-PRO Portable Grain Moisture Meter. Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder - Amazon.com I have the little magnet stud finder and a Zircon electronic stud finder. 52 product ratings. The T13 is an upgraded to our 710+. If you have been following us for a while, you know we always give high remarks to the Franklin ever since we reviewed the first generation Franklin. H��Wmo��� �[+"�~=�u�Y��$����(dK�u+K�%]�?�v��,�-qr����&��3����wr>���nh:na(L/t���i;!�t8���}� �:Z������6���%'�� �'����,�ra2�@���{�kB�1-�}�,z�l �� � F?4Cvz16�1���ƛhʂ>7F=ÍgF�a�E�,���Yq2����U:���J�s��$�2��Q�=�"����?`��MP�P�(��ď�E�2�e https://www.homedepot.com/p/Franklin-Sensors-ProSensor-T9-FST902/30324… %%EOF Festool FS-RAPID/1 Quick Action Clamp 4.7 out of 5 stars 257. �r!��_���}��Ȧ�d��_�x���˴���f@:�!�/�O2�V����_��>\J��ܐ��l�I�#Q���~���^ s���ܬs>�ݙ��Qo+ʈNnd��db��mW��*~hV^福����oc�5G�&���h����l��|��{&��YD��q}�������^="K�֮/�� 4.9. The Franklin ProSensor 710 has gained quite a lot of popularity amongst users of stud finders, so we thought we’d find out if there’s a good reason behind it.. The ProSensor 710 can detect multiple studs simultaneously. Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Professional Stud Finder Unlike conventional stud finders which use only 1 or 2 sensors, the Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 and 710+ use 13 sensors simultaneously to detect studs. Compare; Find My Store. The stud finder will detect studs without sliding the stud finder across the wall, but will also operate correctly if it is slid across the wall. $49.30. Mm�*��9.<9sx({j�-�7����� �w�6������‚�����,����� D�{?E�p�� xs:�vT���-*#m�):~{�&��S�V��n�f��%7���" Ch Hanson still makes a magnetic stud finder that works well for finding nail heads, but it still operates on a very narrow width. We found the Franklin 710 to be the most accurate, easiest to use and all for a reasonable price. Using one or more sensors, they measure changes in the density of the wall (technically, the dielectric constant). CHECK LATEST PRICE . Stud finders make our lives easier but they aren’t “magic wands”. Reviews; Best Professional Stud Finder Franklin ProSensor 710. I will only ever promote the products and services that I trust and 100% recommend. �K 5. endstream endobj 12 0 obj <>>> endobj 13 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[108.0 36.0 1043.43 1028.13]/Type/Page>> endobj 14 0 obj <>stream Best Stud Finder: Franklin 710 ProSensor. KNIPEX 00 20 12 Electro Set 4.8 out of 5 stars 329. The X1100’s LED’s instantly and simultaneously Play video Stud Finders. Re: A better mousetrap (Stud Finder) - Franklin Prosensor 710 Check out the zircon multiscanner scanner 520. $24.99. Write a review. item 7 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder 7 - Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder. It's quick and easy. �h��W���|�j�!f���7�1*�9�8���#���d�DD�h�tBF��%���"=,aH�����ap��4�� �˼*W3����y��S����g��#�Յ���{U�~��I���� Model #FSX110002. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 52 product ratings. h��Y�r�8����@�9} �XD�'BFVđ�>�*r"VB�D�Z�D��{[a�;�|,�����`\"�� �d�(�H!eT�rV��t�F(E"��b.Q^���0C��R�Dmb���E)���^ +5W���b��`]ޅm8-�K� o������"�$�8^�.W$*1W�����^��4�c+� ��`���`�.óccϞ�Q�gc��Yq����m�Fϲ�^��3|���i�-:���j��稾��߫F�������We��0�q��� x. 35 reviews. The ProSensor 710 is not like any other out there, but just like its Franklin Sensors counterparts, it is able to detect studs that are 38 millimeters ( 1.5″ ) deep within any wall. Compare Click to add item "Franklin Sensors M90 Center and Edge Stud Finder" to the compare list. The Franklin ProSensor 710 and T13 stud finder can handle up to 2 sheets, letting you scan through thicker walls up to 1.5 inches to locate studs (The T13 actually detects up to 1.7 inches). It has an amazing battery-powered gadget that locates studs at various parts of the wallboard. Franklin ProSensor 710 vs. Franklin T13 The main difference between Franklin ProSensor 710 and Franklin T13 is … Franklin Stud Sensor (35) 4.6 out of 5 stars. Just put it on the wall and press the button. 1 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 1. In fact, if you decide to splurge for a padded case to protect your investment, the same case will fit either one. Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 – best stud finder for plaster walls. You may read my full disclosure policy for more information. ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow by Franklin Sensor von Franklin Sensors Inc. 4,5 von 5 Sternen 3.876 Sternebewertungen. It is the easiest-to-use, fastest, and most accurate stud finder on the market. As the storytells, one day young David was installing shelves in a closet, and that requiredfinding studs in … 49 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 49. Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. Ratings and Reviews. Our stud finders are designed using the latest technology and are carefully constructed to provide years of reliable operation. Franklin Sensors FS710PROProSensor 710+ Professional Stud Finder with Built-in Bubble Level & Ruler,Yellow 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,414. Your ProSensor 710+ incorporates advanced technology that precisely senses the surface in thirteen locations simultane-ously, then instantly identifies the location(s) of hidden object(s). γ��^� K�G�X����Ga��C�2H�$N�N1�qZ.3�}�]V̚�� `�(tl��S���4F �nt��p%X����, ��@�]�r7�Bs�������t"&�mA�T �,�oR�St�XY���N��e&M֎��a��Z5�`]amUL�&�L5H̊Õ�܎)�dT�eT�Q��T������E3Y�M�?b�FY��3�N��R/�B��%�A6r�cIњ`H���J�U�H{&�Ϥ.�N�*ܵ��߳ƽ��qGo�����8��%Z����N{�Jm̈��b��{����������]���U(o�������rv���;J*p��Ь�di�܆��K�+���ߐ�)�wD��W@h�\�P�F/��Í�o�v۪WI%݉�q��|Gͦ��q�Bc��F�{�����Q�@H�ճ1I²A����p��� ���'����HT�R�9��� ���8�kT����?�IZ���I�T�� �g5�g��@�٢�s�8^���p�� ���8;ǂ6�rN|T�}d ^��%�]J�pt����& �ӻU��S��A h�b``p```�f```9Zʀ Well, there is an answer for you and it’s called the Franklin Stud Finder. CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON. Franklin Sensors ProSensor M90 Stud Finder Review - YouTube ���5+�(eU�pg�~'+Hs�r��aO�Ybp���Ӷ��� �}�h|:�|�0B���1�M��. It also has a simple stud scan feature that allows you to target normal walls to identify the edges and centers of either wooden or metal studs. Finding a stud just got easier. 22 offers from $44.89. Description. The Franklin Sensors 710 by ProSensor is one of the best stud finders on the market. 3. LTGEM Carrying Case for Franklin ProSensor 710/710+ Precision Stud Finder 5.0 out of 5 stars 57. Next. It’s a full-width stud finder, meaning you see the entire width of the stud. 52 product ratings. � ���� ��g��9��-�c�E`!��U8E(�i��} Bright LED lights light up to indicate the location of the hidden objects, which makes it easy to visualize the position of the thorns. 5. We’re bumping up the price a little bit here, because ProSensor is, well, designed for the pros. Testimonial Franklin Stud Sensor - Sandra's Testimonial 1:19. Video thumbnail. %PDF-1.6 %���� Professional stud finders are researched and developed by our team at Franklin Sensors in Meridian, ID. 4. Click or tap to zoom. I needed to find a tool that would allow me to regain my faith in electronic stud finder technology. there is no guarantee the ProSensor 710 … Shipping ADD TO CART. 11 0 obj <> endobj This stud finder uses thirteen sensors to identify the position, size, and placement of hidden studs in your wall. ���f�(nf9��v��pQ�{�P}0 N 3� I am very pleased with this model. Shop Franklin Sensors ProSensor 1.6-in Scan Depth Metal and Wood Stud Finder in the Stud Finders department at Lowe's.com. Franklin Sensors stud finders have been outperforming the competition online and in stores around the world. The instant stud finder can instantly detect studs, and its accuracy is significantly higher than conventional electronic stud finders. ;��W�pmx;={RqZFe�,�Y�޷qg|U��dQ>��� T7Z�Sp��,��į#���H�pCδ�*��ba��p6��;�v��,��,���pq#V�X��)ꌙ��6�0��i5/�J�Hlj��u�r���ap'&��L�����/�y���;5�t3ʈ�ڥ������zR16��R�8�[�A]&%8=�),X%���Ob6^�������(����3���o��eOxg��+v�y� ��l���CW��S���{�t��;i�Nɟ8\�P���tA�S��з�m�o��F�%�0����s�|���* 1;��*�*|u�؝�_��Ͻ�Dj�x���'�����I�� �\(ݖ{�� �s������g5X�_���W���`л:-��8�n�����&����k����[l�` ��S� Khanka Hard Case for Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 710+ T13 T11 Professional Stud Finder (black) 4.8 out of 5 stars 541. It can detect more than one stud at once, and the deep scan mode allows you to detect studs in … Derzeit nicht verfügbar. 4.9. Add To List Click to add item Franklin Sensors M90 Center and Edge Stud Finder to your list. Sku # 2431934. This means that at no cost to you, I will receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. And the good thing is that is NOT that expensive. This model speeds through jobs without a hitch; of course, it comes with a price that might not be worth it for the average homeowner. Product #057-4589-2. Unlike other basic models that require endless back-and-forth scanning and a host of smudged pencil marks to locate the edges of a single stud, the ProSensor 710 can display the full width of a hidden object—or multiple objects—the moment it’s placed on a surface. High Accuracy: Free shipping. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Franklin-Sensors-ProSensor-T6-FST602/30324… Add to cart. The Franklin Sensors 710 by ProSensor is one of the best stud finders on the market. Write a review. Topping our list of the best stud finder is the ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensor.This device definitely sets itself aside with its advanced multi-sense technology which can detect the wall in a number of locations all at the same time; this device has not one or two but 13 sensors which totally trumps the calibration step that other brands of stud finders mostly rely on. See More Reviews. ProSensor 710 Stud Finder Unlike conventional stud finders which use only 1 or 2 sensors, the Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 uses 13 sensors simultaneously to detect studs. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 52 product ratings (52) $50.98 New---- … Includes a CH Hanson magnetic stud finder. AU $142.95. The links above to Amazon are affiliate links, which helps me cover the costs of producing product review videos, but adds no additional expense to your purchase. Try one for yourself. item 1 ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow 1 - ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder Yellow. ���&%���2�d�u2��8Q>�w�%����4NH�# jG��i���$�,��ힲ55�WR����ZR�_F�A�h ��[&��f|����*Ǫ�E@}n}'���]���4i_�+|=1eݔus���-�e��b ����1[��%�u%3�u6��UH1M�:Y�E]��[RbH�joP-$IJ����1��+ �����+��]?+$=JxX�jl�+�繄�E�ki�+�l�ۨ�(n�(1#��h�xY�Wδ���OXo�ҳi3:#R�@1{`�.Y�}"�� Franklin released a slimmed down and less expensive version of their classic 710!T6 on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vDCmij710 on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2vIMqX8One nitpick I forgot to mention in the video - there's no voltage detector with this stud finder, so you'll have to buy a separate non-contact voltage detector for finding live wires in your walls.Franklin Patents:Width Indication: https://www.google.com/patents/US8836347Pattern Matching: https://www.google.com/patents/US8884633I bought this myself to use and review, and have no affiliation with the manufacturer. ProSensor 710 Stud Finder Unlike conventional stud finders which use only 1 or 2 sensors, the Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 uses 13 sensors simultaneously to detect studs. ��ta��. 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 52 product ratings. This multi-sense technology eliminates the calibration step other brand stud finders require. Wide 7” coverage. Find a Store Near Me ... Franklin Sensors ProSensor 1.6-in Scan Depth Metal and Wood Stud Finder. This multi-sense technology eliminates the calibration step other brand stud finders require. item 1 Franklin Sensors ProSensor X1100 Professional Stud Finder (like 700 model) 1 - Franklin Sensors ProSensor X1100 Professional Stud Finder (like 700 model) $15.00 0 bids 5d 4h. Craftsman® 1-1/2" Electronic Stud Finder. View our Professional Stud Finders products by Franklin Sensors Please choose us for holiday gifts. ����z�΃H�-`�mɶ�.��B�dl�Z`0�D���`q��9��$#� ��1XDArۂ�`�dq>0�� IB"��V���`߁I�) �߃�T�� L Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710+ Professional Stud Finder quantity. $223.00 New---- Used; Save on Meters, Sensors & Probes. Precision Sensor ProFinder 6000+ Professional Stud Finder 4.5 out of 5 stars 295. �v�A����dkf�UQՃI:�h/������O/�z9�ʬl�CڽNK:L�q�ҧ�(���S��ϭ��u5ʦS��kpu�\O2:ڽH�2+���3�G�ٰ����Q_��i�M�:m���X��F��1o� �ʡD}��}u���w'�U���;�I(:bz���Y�%g��\��L�}0gi1�h琎��2-hw;�y�Z4�U�롐4�n����3,ˌxRz�y:h�&�Q�U�`���۞���6��]}k�O,?z��$I�����F��.Ÿ{�L������C�4��L���� ��ى^���t��y���r�������,��,1Ԓ������,��NG P|B���Y��_4�$��#� k~�4 D5)��4�./S�du^�iZ��������/M�/Y ����vh��� ��SzF��^�K�s�W���[���:�O��)�hLpD����3tI%UTӔ���t F��U?R6��"=�"Q�٩� I�C��:��I��O/������:O��{ۜ�Ff �4i�����" ���V���my�u>i��>Ξ�����d���)���E��HzW�/s8?�`�X!Bi�\L�2BE��Ǐe����ZKN����Cm~�Z�|^�c� ����j�d$��jQP5�!�[\c�������a~ �+�H���b��.ҫkU1�ca�Kx�|�M��ԁ�����Cs���zFk$I���J��I�O�BL'|�waQӋ�73��uU5��� d�,������b�ד�t=���5uVW������r��a؂|�]�m-m� ��o:x����������_����5}���+���|�a���� The sheer number of sensors can sometimes give inaccurate readings. ProSensor Franklin Sensors 710 Stud Finder. The innovative technology in the ProSensor X1100 enables you to find studs at the press of a button.