my GE wall oven is just 1 month out of its 1 year warranty, but the overlay control panel's plastic coating is bubbling and looks awful. The oven blanked out and I have not been able to get it working again. GET UP TO $2000 BACK on Select Smarter Cooking Packages from GE Profile. The oven was not on at the time the power was reset. It was an easy fix to remove the control panel and then the Thermal cutout fuse shown. Schedule Service . Used to replace lost or damaged screws. GE Oven Range Parts. Oven Broil Element for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. Hi-Limit Switch for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. Is there a brightness control anywhere? GE Oven-Range from Encompass parts & accessories. Fault codes are programmed in all electronic range or oven controls. Genuine product manufactured by GE. 4.1 out of 5 stars 27. This DIY repair guide explains how to replace the oven control board in a gas range. It is approximately 11 inches by 4 inches. Oven Temperature Sensor-Probe for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. Genuine GE Oven, 30" Touch Panel Control Board Assy # WB27X21437 WB27T11520. Oven Control Board Repair. Control Panel and Knobs Wipe the control panel after each use of the oven with Not all knobs are interchangeable. The vinyl adhesive decal is built to withstand normal wear and tear in your kitchen. Its obviously a manufacturing problem. Genuine product manufactured by GE. not talking about surface light talking about the control panel light so i can see the buttons to push have to turn kitchen lights on high to use this product 04/01/2017 by tina I have the same problem and I have talked to numerous GE people and they have no solution to the problem. PS978ST1SS. Answer this question I have this problem too Subscribed to new answers . Call 1-877-959-8688 Mon–Fri 8am–8pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET GE Profile™ 1.7 Cu. GE Oven parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Start doing it yourself with the confidence that comes with 100+ years of experience. Genuine product manufactured by GE. Hold times are long. This control panel cover does not cover the entire panel. Showing 1 - … Nameplate/Badge/Logo for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. It's about four inches too short on either side - The second oven control isn't even covered. Oven Latch Assembly for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. GE WB27K10311 OEM Touchpad Control Panel Assembly (Black), manufactured by GE. WG02F05807. Replace control board. Disconnecting Ribbon Cable from control and waiting at least 32 seconds to see if Code recurs If code recurs, problem is in the control. 15. FREE Shipping. It is heat-resistant glass in the middle of the oven door window. GE WB48T10063 Genuine OEM Rack for GE Ovens. Genuine product manufactured by GE. This item: GE Oven control board (WB27T11312) $88.69: GE FACEPLATE GRAPHICS (W (WB27T11014) $14.29: GE FACEPLATE GRAPHICS (B (WB27T11013) $19.14: Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You. Owner’s Manual. This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. Owner’s Manual. Get shopping advice from experts, friends and the community! 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. Ge WB27T11229 Wall Oven Control Faceplate Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part ... GE WB27K10354 Oven TO9 Gas Control Panel 3.5 out of 5 stars 8. Use your oven's electronic touch pad to choose the cooking program. I have tried to reset bake/broil and 9/0. I received a replacement cooktop for my GE Profile range, model # JGSP48SOH1SS, part # WB61T10131. Fast, same day shipping. Never leave the oven door open when you are not watching the oven. GENUINE REPLACEMENT PARTS INC. Checked no breaker tripped. The oven control board controls the oven burners, and houses the digital display. bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.2.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 0ms ; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: SubjectId cannot be null or empty. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Shipping all 7 days! Sign In Register. Control Trim Support for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. To determine the a damp cloth. Many GE ranges have a range lockout feature that locks the control panel so it cannot be activated or used, which may lead some users to believe the controls are not operable. GE Range Oven Gas Igniter. Chromalox Range Bake Element, 18.50" x 16.00" x 3.875" 3000W 240V. FREE Shipping. Popular Accessories. Installation Instructions. Quality GE Range/Stove/Oven Touchpad Parts From Repair Clinic. We specialize in oven control board repair. Looking for GE Range/Stove/Oven Panel Parts parts? Buy today - ships today. Genuine product manufactured by GE. Email. This is a tutorial on how to replace a control panel for a GE microwave. Page 19 Oven (Cont.) GE WB27T11312 Oven Control Board. Now, let’s say you do need one. Before you get overly excited ordering your GE oven control panel, use the RepairClinic troubleshooting system to be sure you need one. 89. Panel And Bracket Assembly for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. Ge WB18X20153 Range Oven Control Board Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part Green RANGE GLASS CONTROL PANEL WB27T11380. Appliance: Model GE PROFILE ELECTRIC RANGE My Repair & Advice. GE C2S980SEM3SS Range - Oven/Stove. We've got millions of parts, hundreds of brands, and thousands of step-by-step videos— everything you need to find it, fix it and finish the job right. $249.99. GE Range Terminal Block Long Leads. User Interface Control Board for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. My GE Advantium Display is going out. The gas burners work. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your GE Oven The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. This oven door inner glass is for ranges. Keep a spare packet available for those times when you are missing a screw. $91.85 Add to Cart. Call 1-877-959-8688 Mon–Fri 8am–8pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET GE Profile™ Slide-In Double Oven Electric Range. ; 1 of 3 $ 716.70 About this Product About this Product; Specs & Details Specs & Details; Reviews; Related Products & Accessories Related Products; Service & Support Service & Support; About this Product. Jumpered the limit switch. CUSTOM OVEN KEYPAD PANEL SOLUTION. RANGE GLASS CONTROL PANEL WB27T11380. Genuine product manufactured by GE. Mine were in fine print and hard to read. This DIY repair guide explains how to replace the oven control board in a gas range. You’ll be happy to know we have a GE wall oven control panel replacement just for you and your particular oven! Parts . Board Housing Assembly for GE JTP30SM2SS Oven. Repair your GE Range/Stove/Oven Panel for less. Always keep combustible wall covering, GE Profile™ Series 30" Slide-In Front Control Double Oven Gas Range. Appliance Board Repair exclusively offers a custom keypad replacement kit suited to your appliance in the event of failed control panel. California Proposition 65. I ordered parts that arrived in 4 days. Original, high quality General Electric Wall Oven Control Board Parts and other parts in stock with fast shipping and award winning customer service. I reset the circuit breakers for an unrelated issue.