Add to Cart. $8.89. 1. Would like to be able to remove center section to make it more manageable. Super Convenient, branch control over the yard! I considered buying a manual pole saw as I used them in the past while landscaping, but thought I would see how this pole saw does since there was a nice sale on it. Free shipping. Kobalt 80V max pole saw with battery (sold separately) offers the maximum power of our highest voltage, the 10-in bar and chain will cut through the toughest branches and limbs with ease, add on the included 8-ft extension pole to reach higher areas. 8PC, GREENWORKS, 8"INCH DURABLE STEEL REPLACEMENT CHAINS, PART#ACS-B-38, NEW. The recalled chainsaws have a 16 or 18-inch saw and an 80 or 82-volt lithium ion battery. for pricing and availability. ©2020 Greenworks Tools All Rights Reserved, 500 S Main St #450Mooresville, NC 28115United States of America. To order: Battery (2Ah 80V Battery 2901302) Charger (Model # 2901402) Owner’s Manual TOLL-FREE HELPLINE: 1-888-90WORKS (888.909.6757) www.greenworkstools.com Read all safety rules and instructions carefully before operating this tool. Pro 80V Cordless 10" Brushless Pole Saw (Tool Only) In stock. We have 2 GreenWorks 20642 manuals available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual . Cordless 24v lithium chain saw (27 pages), 40v lithium-ion cordless 12” chain saw (42 pages), 40v lithium-ion brushless chain saw (42 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals", Chainsaw GreenWorks GS 180 Owner's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks G24CS25 Operator's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks GS 110 Owner's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks 054-5760-2 Owner's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks CSF403 Operator's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks 2008702 Owner's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks 2000219 Owner's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks 00-0000-0 Owner's Manual, Chainsaw GreenWorks 2000507 Operator's Manual, Page 38: Environmentally Safe Battery Disposal. Features (80V GreenWorks Chainsaw): 80V Li-Ion System. 80V 10” BRUSHLESS POLESAW Read all safety rules and instructions carefully before operating this tool. $69.45. Fantastic Reach, Excellent Power, Easy to Use. Pole Saw; 20642; GreenWorks 20642 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for GreenWorks 20642. It saves a lot of time and sweat compared to a manual pole saw, and it's convenient if you already have the 80V batteries for other tools. Use Code CYBERWEEK at Checkout – *Exclusions Apply. Price $399.84. It has a detachable three-piece tool-less shaft for easy transport and storage. The saw is excellent for its purpose and I was able to reach most problematic branches on my property. I laid it down now and will see if the leak continues. Product Rating is 5. Grainger's got your back. Battery: 24v; Pole length: 11-foot; Dimension: 44.5 x 11.8 x 5.3 inches; Cuts per Charge: Up to 50 Cuts; Welcome to finest Pole Saw from Greenworks. From pruning branches to tree limbs, this pole saw delivers up to 160-watts of power with 14-inch of cutting capacity and extends to eight feet of pole length for maximum reach without the use of a ladder. Holding it up to cut a limb is near impossible. The motor is located in the saw head, which puts a lot of weight at the top of the pole. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. DigiProTM Pole Saw (Tool Only), 1400602 is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 21. The motor is located in the saw head, which puts a lot of weight at the top of the pole. 80V Brushless Backpack Blower; 80V Brushless Backpack Blower (Tool Only) ... GREENWORKS designs, develops and manufactures their own products, delivering innovative and … Then buy the Ryobi pole saw attachment, all Ryobi string trimmer attachments are compatible with the Greenworks 80v “attachments capable” string trimmer. It was certainly capably of handling the homeowner’s tree trimming, but I expect more out of the Kobalt 80V chainsaw. Cuts well, but on the long and heavy side. The Greenworks lineup features over 20 high-performance Pro 80V tools, allowing you to ditch your gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative. To prevent seepage, we suggest emptying the oil tank after each use than running the unit for one minute. Greenworks Pro 80V 18-Inch Cordless Chainsaw, 2Ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Included GCS80420,Green/Black Greenworks 20192 8.5-Inch 6.5 Amp Electric Corded pole saw, Green Remington RM8EPS Ranger II 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw & Chainsaw Combo with Telescoping Shaft and 10-Inch Bar for Tree Trimming and Pruning, Orange $7.72 shipping. This pole saw is straightforward to use, and feels a lot safer than a chainsaw for overhead work. If all the units are from the GreenWorks 80v line then the batteries are interchangeable. Our Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless 10" Brushless Pole Saw is a safe and easy way to trim high branches & limbs without the use of a ladder. The Greenworks PRO (18-Inch) 80-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw (with Battery & Charger) 2000002 has been discontinued. I love this tool, and anybody in my neighborhood just needs to ask and I'll gladly help trim your trees for you! User manuals, GreenWorks Pole Saw Operating guides and Service manuals. Read the original press release for the GreenWorks 80V line of tools. ... 8 Inch 3/8LP 0.050" 33DL Chainsaw Chain Blade For Greenworks Pole Saw 1/2/3pcs. As an added bonus, it is extremely to break it down to fit in a truck bed or car trunk; loosening a couple of nuts with the included tool and the saw folds up into small sections. The only knock on the tool is that I noticed there was some oil leaking down it when I had it sitting in he vertical position for a week or so. Limbs from trees were covering the grass in areas creating dead spots in my yard. I have been using this 10 foot tree saw to limb up the trees around my house. Very happy! Check out Expert's recommended alternatives for another top cordless chain saw. I bought over a month ago worked fine but one battery only took one charge the chainsaw baron ever worked I’ve been back an forth with Priscilla over ser and model #s which I thought would have been with the order # I need new batteries sent to me and paid packeting send old ones back. This unit does not come with a shoulder strap but it can be used with one. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, Some Greenworks Lithium-Ion products are sold with, To order: Battery (2Ah 80V Battery 2901302). Poulan Pro 8 in. Hello joya, 4.6 (56) was save . This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. 80V 10" Brushless Polesaw (Tool Only) 80V Cordless Blowers. For me personally the Greenworks PRO 10-Inch 80V Cordless Pole Saw is a serviceable product that can easily compete performance wise would any other pole saw in the market. Meanwhile, Greenworks Cordless Pole Saw is best for pruning. The weight of the unit when used with a GreenWorks 80v 2.0Ah battery is 12.8 lbs. Quick, easy, cost effective solution. Rated 4 out of 5 by calvinyh from Cuts well, but on the long and heavy side. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! The model number and item number (if applicable) are printed at the top of the warning label underneath the chainsaw switch handle. Currently, we are not set up to notify customer when produce becomes available. 80V Cordless Pole Saws. No gas, no pull start, no loud noise, always starts! I did use the same Grren Work tool made for a private label and thought it was terrific. Documents for the GreenWorks 80V Chainsaw: View or download the MANUAL for the GreenWorks GCS80450 80V Chainsaw. Not only is it lightweight, but also extremely easy to use with its tool-less chain tension; perfect for felling smaller trees or cutting minor branches. Power Tool. $179.99. The GreenWorks 60v pole saw that can use the GreenWorks 60 volt lithium max 2.0 battery is expected to be available closer to the end of the month/ early December. Compare; Find My Store. *Please note: We do not advise using the 80V 4Ah or 80V 5Ah battery with this model due to safety regulations. GreenWorks 20642 Owner's Manual (32 pages) 24V LITHIUM-ION CORDLESS 8" POLE SAW. The brushless motor delivers more torque for a professional cutting experience. Hello Jacob009, Get your trees ready for each passing season with this Greenworks™ 40V 8" Cordless Pole Saw. When storing the saw, loosen the cap to avoid pressure being built up in the oil tank which will help with residual oil leaking. Although a but heavy at the head, the saw works great and has saved me a lot of money. Compare; Find My Store. Pro 80V Cordless 10" Brushless Pole Saw (Tool Only), 10" Bar and chain for easy trimming of limbs & branches, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Brushless motor provides more torque, quieter operation and longer life, 8' extension pole for a maximum reach of 11 feet, Automatic oiler extends the life of your 1/4" chain, Tool-less chain tensioning for quick adjustments so you can get back to making your cuts, Translucent oil tank for a clear view of oil level. 28cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Pole Saw, PR28PS, 967089801. Tall branches and dense greenery frequently make for a delicate working environment. 80V Cordless Pole Saws. Read all safety rules and instructions carefully before operating this tool. BLACK FRIDAY SALE – 20% OFF SITE WIDE! Hello Cliff, 2. 80V Brushless Backpack Blower; 80V Brushless Backpack Blower (Tool Only) ... GREENWORKS designs, develops and manufactures their own products, delivering innovative and … What's in The Box GreenWorks CS80L01 80-Volt 16-Inch Heavy Duty Chainsaw (Bare Tool) - 2004202 Owner's Manual Warranty 4-Year Limited Factory Warranty 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Specifications Sku 2004202 Model CS80L01 Brand GreenWorks by Sunrise Global Marketing Voltage 80V … Powered by a 80-volt, 2.0Ah lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the Masterforce® Brushless 80-Volt Max 10" pole saw is as powerful as a 25cc gas-powered pole saw. Models Document Type ; 21102 : Owner's Manual: 21142 : Owner's Manual: Pressure Washer. Thank you for your questions: Buying Advice. Cuts well, but I wish you could have the option of making the pole shorter by removing the center extension piece, as the saw is quite heavy to handle at its current length. Quickview. Owner’s Manual TOLL-FREE HELPLINE: 1-855-345-3934 SKU: 104032099. Cordless Pole Saw. However, this date is an estimation and is subject to change. Greenworks Pro | Cordless Electric Pole Saws . The brushless motor delivers more torque for a professional cutting experience. Shop our cordless chainsaws & pole saws. Model #PS60L210. I reviewed Kobalt’s 40V chainsaw last year. Please note this date is an estimation and is subject to change. Greenworks and Kobalt are different companies and battery platforms. Very good tool for hard to reach branches that makes the job quick and easy. The brushless motor provides the power and performance and runtime. Download 12 GreenWorks Pole Saw PDF manuals. Take power & performance to the next level with the Greenworks Pro 80V lineup of lawn and garden tools. “GreenworksPro,” “Greenworks Commercial,” “Kobalt,” or “Snapper” is printed on the saw blade. Make up to 80 cuts on one fully charged 80-volt 2.0Ah battery. The guide that rests on the branch as you cut was very helpful. Then buy the Ryobi pole saw attachment, all Ryobi string trimmer attachments are compatible with the Greenworks 80v “attachments capable” string trimmer. Instead of buying this, get the Greenworks 80v string trimmer that is “attachments capable”. However, please note if the unit is leaking while in use, this may not be considered normal. No, this is a GreenWorks 80v unit and can only be used with GreenWorks 80v batteries. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Hello Jordan, 172 Reviews. Greenworks PRO 80V Chainsaw Hard Case HC0A00 Protective hard case for Green works 80V chainsaw Compatible with Green works & Power works models CS80L01, CS80L211,… View More Greenworks PRO 80V Chainsaw Hard Case HC0A00 To avoid emptying the tank, try only adding the amount of oil that you think will be needed and top it up as necessary during use. This has worked amazingly when dealing with dry, dead branches. Moving from hard woods to dead palm fronds, this saw cuts like a warm knife through butter. I got this after having an amazing experience with my Greenworks 60V Pole Saw. Greenworks Pro 80V 10 in. Instead of buying this, get the Greenworks 80v string trimmer that is “attachments capable”. Hello there - With our saws and most gas saws, it is normal for unused oil to seep from the saw when not in use. VonHaus 4.0Ah Battery Compatible 40V Cordless Garden Power Tools. Serious contenders for pro attention start with Husqvarna’s 36V model, jump to EGO’s 56V solution, and end up with Greenworks and Kobalt at 80V. Greenworks’ GD80CS50 is the definitive replacement to gas chainsaws! SKU: 113155899. 20062 pole saw pdf manual download. The products work well. 10'' 7A ELECTRIC POLE SAW. GREENWORKS User Manuals (pdf) P0802431-00 2017702 GWK 80V 18inch Chainsaw Manual Drawing.pdf (English Français Español) Thank you for your inquiry and interest. Looking for GREENWORKS PRO Polesaw, Bar 10" L, Cutting 10" Dia., 80V (446N34)? Hello Ntorres2, Good craftsmanship, however, the length is not adjustable and it is very heavy. It is a 24V Lithium-Ion Battery compatible with indoor and outdoor tools. 99. Hello Charlie896, Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Details Our Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless 10" Brushless Pole Saw is a safe and easy way to trim high branches & limbs without the use of a ladder. The Greenworks Pro 80V 10-Inch Cordless Pole Saw cuts fast, offers plenty of torque, and offers supreme battery life to get your through your tree limbing tasks. I now have the 80V chain saw, leaf blower, weed eater and tree saw along with two regular batteries and one extended battery and am all set! Save Up To Show all GreenWorks Pole Saw manuals . Masterforce® Brushless 80-Volt Max tools are designed with power and performance in mind. Greenworks’ 40V Pole Saw is has a 20 cm bar in addition to being lightweight, therefore allowing you to work at various heights with increased steadiness and performance. It is also quite easy to use, and my neighbors have benefited from both the quietness of the tool, and also from my volunteering to help them with trimming their trees. They are not interchangeable. Product Rating is 4. View and Download GreenWorks 20062 owner's manual online. This unit weighs 12.8 lbs. Save Up To ... Greenworks 20672 G-MAX 40V 8 in. To order: Battery (Sold Separately)(2Ah Model # 29652 / 4Ah Model # 29662) Charger (Sold Separately)(Model # 29292) MUST USE G-MAX BATTERY/CHARGER\r- manual … Most powerful gas-free cordless chainsaw. 4.3 (352) was save . for pricing and availability. 18-inch bar and chain. Owner’s Manual TOLL-FREE HELPLINE: 1-888-90WORKS (888.909.6757) 8" POLE SAW 40V LITHIUM-ION CORDLESS 206 2 Some Greenworks Lithium-Ion products are sold with or without battery and charger. Hello Jeff V, 95. To order: Battery (Sold Separately)( Model # 29 2 29 2) Charger (Sold Separately)(Model # 29 ) VonHaus 40V … Page 1 80V CORDLESS BRUSHLESS CHAINSAW GCS80420 2000002 Some Greenworks Lithium-Ion products are sold with or without battery and charger. Read more about our new partnership with world-renowned arborist, Ken Palmer The 80V Pole Saw has an extra foot of reach (9 feet), and extra power. 80V 10" Brushless Polesaw (Tool Only) 80V Cordless Blowers. Haven't used yet but I am certain I will like it based on my other Green Work tools that I own. It cuts just about the same thickness of branches that most other products do and it has an adjustable length. Greenworks Pro 60-Volt Lithium Ion 10-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw (1-Battery Included) Item #728670. The 2 Ah battery lasts as long as I do before getting tired from holding it overhead (about 30 minutes).