The staff was rude and judge mental. Download the App for Free. 235 - 390 EUR • Classic Cuisine MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View Ambrosia was the food of the gods on Mount Olympus. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, Top Michelin Star French Restaurants in Paris. Ambrosia restaurant is located on the corner of 24th St and Locust St. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ambrosia Restaurant locations in Kenner, LA. The food is indescribable. Extremely comfortable restaurant; one of our most delightful places. My fine dining experience started...from the moment I stepped out of the car and how warmly we were greeted. All eggs any style, with gourmet red skin potatoes or grits and your choice of toast - white, rye or whole wheat. interact with the diners, should they be invited to. I would not waste your time. At €40 a glass, it should be - but why the negative attitude? We followed with a “green egg” with caviar, a description that is world’s away from doing this great entree justice. In the fall, try for example the tourte with duck and foie gras, based on a secret recipe and baked for 2 days (sliced it serves 6 - 8 guests). Ambrosia Restaurant … I can happily say it was a meal of a lifetime for me. Get quick answers from L'Ambroisie staff and past visitors. Ambrosia_Restaurant, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ambrosia Rooftop Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review Responded 4 weeks ago Dear wisenetizen, Thank you for your review and for taking advantage of the offer reserved for the Hotel Artemide guests in October 2020. 14976. While service remains strong, the menu no longer deserves...any Michelin stars.More. Even writing this review I find it difficult to express or adequately describe how PERFECTLY prepared the meal was. Ambrosia Restaurant & Bar in Eugene, Oregon combines Italian recipes with Pacific Northwest style. Help. We had dinner at Ambrosia last night and to our surprise, they had a huge selection of items on their menu. Reserve a table online in Ambrosia Restaurant in Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Description de la Rédaction Certaines informations concernant ce brunch peuvent ne plus être exactes suite au Covid-19. Is this restaurant suitable for solo dining? 4.0 /5 1 Reviews. Cafe Ambrosia offers healthy and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Aurora, CO. Cafe Ambrosia's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Aurora community. Our Recommendation: Fillets of Line Caught Sea Bass. Our services and facilities include: Three exclusive decorative dining halls. We left with a printed menu signed by the chef which I will treasure. It is a casual italian restaurant providing delicious food and a welcoming atmosphere. The name "L'Ambroisie" ("Ambrosia" in English) comes from Greek mythology and means both "food for gods" and "source of immortality." We followed with a blue lobster main course that has to be the best lobster I have ever had anywhere in the world. 3K likes. L’Ambroisie is what the best of French dining is all about!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And an impressive wine list, which is of course mostly French. I am a foodie and have dined all over the world. 192 S Main St Amherst WI, 54406. It’s staid, soon to drop a Star or two. L'Ambroisie is located near the cities of Paris, Paris 04, Paris, Paris 03, and Paris 07. In whichever order is the diner's priority, L'Ambroisie hits its 3-star mark on each one. No “wow” or pizzazz factor in the professionally executed dishes. Within the United States +1-833-896-0077 English: 24/7. In whichever order is the diner's priority, L'Ambroisie hits its 3-star mark on each one. What if I just want to go there for the experience and eat a dessert and enjoy a cup of coffee for no more than 100 EUR? L’Ambroisie is what the best of French dining is all about! App. It is something you not only taste but FEEL down to your soul. the ambiance, the impeccable service and the flawless food. One goes for the food, ambiance and service. Very disappointing and not anywhere near worth the price.More, Place du Vosges is perhaps one of the most beautiful places in Paris. Food Bank will provide 3 meals from this donation. We topped off dinner with a chocoholic’s favorite desert that was so light and so chocolaty as to be almost unbelievable. La Ambrosía, Bello, Antioquia. Eggs Any Style with Sausage: $5.40: Two eggs. The menu is original and the food is excellent. There's no comment section on this website, but please feel free to contact me through Twitter (@ElizabethOnFood) or Facebook (ElizabethOnFood). If don’t expect to much on the food, it will be very nice for an romantic night. We had...two tables of 5, in two different dining rooms, with two different menus. Tuesday - 3 P.M.–close Wed - Sat - 11 A.M.–close Sun - 11 A.M.–9 P.M. SERVICES Good For Groups Catering . Bagel for an additional charge. The other dishes were okay but not...exceptional. Gourmet bakery serving Chicago's Northwest suburbs for more than 20 years. The Marais is a winding maze of multi-faceted streets, people of all ages, but it's best known for the gay. Hey! Food is great don’t get me wrong but just overpriced. The cuisine is based on solid experience and mastery of classics. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Unexpected flavors and textures that were sublime. And in our four nights in Paris, our one Michelin 3-star experience was L’Ambroisie. You can tell they take great pride in where they work and operate with excellence. It is something you not only taste but FEEL down to your soul. The dinner was over $300 and no alcohol included. Exclude service charge. more. With the menu changing seasonally, we will make it a point to find our way back! Hope you find this answer will help you. We are focused on homemade pastas and classic italian dishes made with the freshest and seasonal ingredients. Ambrosia's seasonal menu features classic Italian cuisine inspired by the vibrant Pacific Northwest. Find 3030 listings related to Ambrosia Restaurant in Kenner on YP.com. Their famous egg dishes are flat. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Ambrosia Restaurant in South AegeanSantorini. Featuring classic Italian cuisine inspired by the vibrant Pacific Northwest, Ambrosia is known for a seasonal menu and nightly specials featuring local produce, seafood and meats, handmade pastas, wood-fired pizza and classic Italian desserts. Eggs Any Style with Country Thick Sliced Ham See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ambrosia Restaurant locations in Lafayette, LA. null. Eggs Any Style with Bacon: $6.60: Two eggs. The moment you walk in, you'll also notice a large, traditional bar complete with an old-fashioned chandelier made from multicolored glass. The food is indescribable. The staff was rude and judge mental. None of the stuffiness that turns many away from wanting to experience a 3 star restaurant. Prawn and curry as a description simply do not do this dish proper respect. Place des Vosges is one of the most beautiful places in Paris. Ambrosia Restaurant Photos & Videos - View the Picture & Video Gallery of Ambrosia Restaurant, Thessaloniki. Even writing this review I find it difficult to express or adequately describe how PERFECTLY prepared the meal was. The seafood tries to over compensate with size rather than flavor.