They say you know, When you know. And my world will stop spinning, [Verse 1] I figured by now that you'd found another. They say its hard to meet your match, And my world will stop spinning / Except with a different ending / Did you get it, what you want? It's not like in the movies Where happy endings get a play Fast forward, rewind baby But I'm the one that got away You left your mark on I swear that it's my only proof Want nothing more than To rid myself of all that's you I've got to be honest Don't know what you got Till the moments it's all gone Was I never, enough The one you could fight for I didn't feel Not Like the Movies Lyrics. Video clip and lyrics Not Like The Movies by Kc Concepcion. When you know. Find my better half. If stars don't align, It wasn't right. Am I a stupid girl Always Expecting a Happy Ending... Maybe I've been watching. He put it on me, I put it onLike there was nothin' wrongIt didn't fit, it wasn't rightWasn't just the size, They say you know when you knowI don't know. "One day my prince will come." … Lyrics. If it's not like the movies, That's how it should be, yeah. Finishes your sentences. Superhero the Musical - It's Not Like In The Movies Lyrics Bryce Pinkham and Kyle McArthur performing 'It's Not Like In The Movies' from Superhero. Maybe I Should Grow … Music video by KC Concepcion performing Not Like The Movies. Year: 2010, Sitemap |  It's a crazy idea that you were made, Perfectly for me you'll see. And your world will stop spinning, For even dreaming that I could. Buy it on iTunes here: http://bit.ly/kpmovies If it's not like the movies, Thats how it should be, yeah. You'll come undone, So I wait for that date. I'm Your Average Dreamer. Top Lyrics of 2011. I'm a True Escapist. About Not Like the Movies "Not Like the Movies" is a song by American singer Katy Perry from her third studio album, Teenage Dream (2010). If it's not like the moviesThat's how it should beWhen he's the one, I'll come undoneAnd my world will stop spinning, Snow White said when I was youngOne day, my prince will come so I'll wait for that dateThey say it's hard to meet your matchGotta find my better half so we make perfect shapes, If stars don't align, if it doesn't stop timeIf you can't see the sign, wait for itOne-hundred percent, worth every penny you spendHe'll be the one that finishes your sentences, If it's not like the moviesThat's how it should be, yeahWhen he's the one, I'll come undoneAnd my world will stop spinning, 'Cause I know you're out thereAnd you're, you're lookin' for meIt's a crazy idea thatYou were made perfectly for me, you see, Just like the moviesThat's how it will beCinematic and dramaticWith the perfect ending, It's not like the moviesBut that's how it should beWhen he's the one, you'll come undoneAnd your world will stop spinning, Javier Garcia's nightmare - Made with 🥩 in Buenos Aires, Tommie Sunshine's Megasix Smash-Up lyrics. He put it on me, I put it on Like there was nothing wrong It didn't fit, it wasn't right Wasn't just the size They say you know, when you know 'Cause I know you're out there, Lyricist: Perry, Wells Maybe i've been watching Too many movies Maybe i should grow up And stop pretending.. I don't know. I didn't feel The fairytale feeling, no. When he's the one, Wasn't just the size. Wasn't just the size. When he's the one, Am I a stupid girl For even dreaming that I could. Like there was nothing wrong. With every penny spent. Popular Song Lyrics. Not Like The Movies is a song interpreted by Katy Perry, released on the album Teenage Dream in 2010. When he's the one, He'll come undone, And my world will stop spinning, And that's just the beginning. I'll come undone, Not Like The Movies is a song interpreted by Katy Perry, released on the album Teenage Dream in 2010. Like there was nothing wrong. Upcoming Lyrics. Cinematic and dramatic with the perfect ending. If it's not like the movies, I didn't feelThe fairy tale feeling, noAm I a stupid girlFor even dreaming that I could? When he's the one, You'll come undone, And your world will stop spinning, And it's just the beginning. So we make perfect shapes. He'll come undone, And your, your love came for me. One hundred percent, It didn't fit, It wasn't right.