Mix around until all are covered, then arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet. Why not do nachos? Return the drained salsa back into the bowl and serve, or cover and refrigerate until needed. You won’t even miss them when you realize they’ve been replaced with crispy potato wedges. This Loaded Potato Nachos recipe is the ultimate comfort food. If you’re preparing these for a crowd, pre-make everything ahead of time and just heat up the potatoes before serving. Prepare a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. 2. ), the fresh salsa and the creamy queso…. ... Make it vegan. Place the potatoes in a seasoned pot of water, turn on heat to high and bring to a boil. Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat. I haven’t done it myself, but I hear that it makes a similar cheese sauce. Potato Wedges: 2 medium Russet (baking) potatoes, sliced into wedges 1 tbsp grapeseed oil or melted coconut oil Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper Few pinches of chili powder. Enter your email address to get the recipes and course! Well cover in oil to ensure even cook. Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos Recipe Information (No Ratings Yet) Total Time: 40 Minutes Recipe Yields: 2 Cuisine: American Ingredient Tags: avocado black beans Green Onions jalapenos Olive Oil Pepper Sweet Potato vegan … Veggie Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos (Vegan + Gluten Free) by NattWrobel October 2, 2017. Visit your inbox, open the email, and click the button inside to confirm you want the recipes and course. Prep the vegetables (peel and cube sweet potato, peel and roughly chop onion, cut cauliflower into florets). For the cheese sauce? These grilled sweet potato nachos hobo dinner are vegan, gluten free and a super fun easy foil pack meal or snack! ★☆. Crispy potatoes piled high with dairy-free cheese sauce, peppers, black beans, and guac! Vegan cheese Daiya Vegan Cheese Shreds or Vegan Chao Cheese Slices. Gluten-Free and Vegan. As far as toppings go, you can choose your own adventure! 1. Clean the potatoes well. Repeat to layer up the dish, finishing with a layer of potatoes and light sprinkling of cheese. For the potato nachos: 1. Spread the potato slices on baking sheets. After that, you can load it up however you’d like! Put sweet potato rounds in a bowl and drizzle 1 tbsp. I’m Alex, a registered dietitian nutritionist, a media-trained spokesperson, plant-based chef, author and mama of two. Sprinkle on the cilantro leaves, if using, and serve immediately. Put the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix with a fork. Cover the bottom of the lasagna pan with potato slices. Get ready for your next party with these Potato Soyrizo Skillet Nachos with Chipotle Cilantro Sauce. Bring the pot up to a boil and cook … wrt yellow pepper – do you mean a bell pepper or something spicy and smaller? 2. (and get a free 7-day plant-based protein course). Transfer sweet potatoes to a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees F for 60-90 minutes, or until edges just begin to … Loaded with black beans, veggies and vegan sausage. Shop now and save on gifts for everyone. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. The base consists of sweet potato wedges, cooked to crispy perfection. I always forget about basketball in March… I’m way too focused on Spring Training and MLB starting in April! FREE Plant-Based Protein Cookbook + Course, copyright 2020 delish knowledge / site by kc + mTT, FREE Plant-Based Protein Course with 40+ Recipes. Put the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix with a fork. Loaded potato nachos with vegan mayo aioli. Place the potatoes on a lined baking sheet. , Your email address will not be published. My cast iron pan was one of my best kitchen investments. Gluten-Free and Vegan. Same cheese sauce, different toppings. A place where anyone can submit recipes, ask questions and share advice. 3. Black Bean and Potato Nacho Plate. You'll need to visit your inbox and confirm your subscription to get it. And so, the whole-food potato nacho plate was born. Hey Internet, I’m Liz from Zardyplants and this is 2020! To commemorate, I’m bringing you my amazing nachos, but there’s something special about these nachos. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe Your favorite snack time recipe is now made healthier with fewer ingredients and using roasted sweet … I’m not going to lie though, I may add […], […] Vegan Potato Nachos via Delish Knowledge […], […] Vegan Potato Nachos from Delish Knowledge – what a great idea these nachos are for Mexican food and potato lovers like myself. For the Nachos: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Toss sweet potato rounds in a medium mixing bowl with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Yield: 3 servings. Faux-baking sweet potatoes was also an idea, but in my two test batches, about half of the potatoes were crispy enough, the others were too mushy. The rounds should be slightly browned. Spread over some refried beans, cherry tomatoes, jalapeños and dairy-free cheese. Learn more about Alex. Taste, season with more salt, and loosen with a little water if necessary to reach your desired consistency and serve or refrigerate until needed. These look amazing — who doesn’t love nachos?! Happy cooking! Cook, flipping occasionally, until crispy on all sides, about 15 minutes. 633. Any hints? Veggie potato nachos are a tasty twist on traditional nachos. It’s hearty, delicious and full of healthy, good for you ingredients that my family enjoys every weeknight. If you’re … On rimmed baking sheet, spread potatoes evenly; roast … Let’s do this. I absolutely love seeing your creations. Whether it's game day or date night, these nachos are sure to delight (and let's be honest, so are rhymes like this one 😆). Cut the potatoes into slices a scant 1/8-inch thick and add them to the bowl. Preheat oven to 350°F. Serves: 2 people Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 35 minutes. This recipe reheat well, but if you can, add the avocado and the cilantro just before serving. A much healthier base for layering all the toppings. Pinned! The based is oil free air fried potatoes instead of chips. This homemade nachos recipe gives you everything you get with tortilla chips, but healthy nachos instead! This is the perfect dish to enjoy with friends while watching the big game. I was day dreaming about my March Madness bracket that I reluctantly filled out for my office pool (read: BL filled it out for me), which got me thinking about sports, which got me thinking about football, which naturally got me thinking about my chili cheese sauce, and then BAM! Welcome to my first blog post of the decade! I was going for a similar taste profile to the Gila Monster Nachos pictured above, so I went with black beans, green chili sauce, vegan mayo, avocado, lime, walnuts and a homemade vegan … Place potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on top.