With the impact that the celebrities below had on the world around them, a tribute song seems like the perfect way to celebrate their influential lives. 5/19/20 9:53AM • SEE MORE: Music. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. While we love finding out the latest projects celebrities are working on, we're always curious to hear what they're reading or the songs they're currently listening to on their playlists. Get ready to have a few new songs on repeat. View Gallery 19 Photos 1 of 19. "I found myself having a break with my boyfriend, who I loved very much and it really hurt my heart. Musicians seem to ALWAYS be writing about other people - from Marilyn Monroe to their ex-lovers. Artists often write songs about their current and past relationships with other stars. The couple was adored by many and was given the name ‘Jelena’ by the fans. 20 Popular Songs You Probably Didn’t Know Were Written About Other Celebrities. Justin Bieber, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, and John Legend have several songs about their famous spouses. After Jay-Z released "Glory" for his daughter Blue Ivy, we decided to compile a list of other songs written for an artist's child. I'M A Celeb viewers were left shocked tonight as Giovanna Fletcher revealed McFly hit It's All About You was written for her. Instead of the famous figures highlighted here, part 2 of our “Names” playlist will include songs named after regular people the songwriters may have known. 01 /11 Justin Bieber to Nick Jonas: 10 Times celebrities dedicated songs to their exes. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Nat King Cole and his daughter, c. 1955. Whereas tracks like "Midnight Sky" appear to chronologize her relationship life after their break up, different songs … From Ed Sheeran To Taylor Swift - 23 Songs Written About Other Celebrities. August 26, 2013; Music tends to be a "names changed to protect the innocent" kind of business. May 24, 2019 ITUNES. The celebrity couples have created a number of controversies regarding their love life. What songs do you think will make the list? Li Yijun, born in Taiwan, China on April 27, 1969, is an ancestral home in Wuhan, a female singer from Taiwan, and a pioneer of folk music style. From Justin Bieber 's donation to Chinese charities to Diplo 's travel tips, see what celebrities are saying about the coronavirus below. Song celebrities are not popular types, the songs are so popular that they are catchy, but people can’t be named. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Kim Novak Saturday 28 Nov … Songfacts category - Songs about dealing with fame. Here are 20 of the saddest to date. Let this playlist of electronic dance music songs about unity and coming together to inspire you toward happiness and harmony all year through. Songs that have been recorded and commercially released that are about specific famous people, living or dead. 0 0 4 minutes read. The album, which dropped on Nov. 27, incorporates a handful of breakup songs that followers suppose are about her ex-husband, Liam Hemsworth. 24 Celebrities Helped Us Create the Ultimate Live Your Best Life Playlist. The song is very much open to interpretation—especially when you’re high as hell and feeing chatty with your Petty buddies. Here are some celebrities covering each other's songs in amazing ways. One of the couples who kept the industry hyped about them where Justin Bieber, the Canadian pop singer and songwriter, and the American actress, singer, and songwriter, Selena Gomez. IF THERE’S one truth in the world of celebrities it’s that they love writing songs about each other. Not only is King’s 1971 song featured on her first award-winning album Tapestry, it also went on to become the titular song … Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, Keith Moon and John Paul Jones recorded "Beck's Bolero" and almost formed a band. Beck's BoleroJeff Beck. 22 Songs That Were Written For The Artist's Child. Let us know some more song titles inspired by celebrities and characters below! Al Gore chose an inspiring but obscure campaign song when he ran for president in 2000: "Let The Day Begin" by The Call. Published 2 months ago. From tear-jerking love songs, to the most uplifting party tunes, we all have a soundtrack to our lives. By Michelle Darrisaw. In 2009, the collaboration gave us the song Autograph.The song details the inconveniences Andy Murray has to suffer when signing autographs for his eager fans. Whenever a celebrity singer releases a breakup anthem, the public can't help but do some digging as to which of their famous significant others the song could be about. Let The Day BeginThe Call. So many beautiful songs, so many beautiful people. Come back next Tuesday to find out. I said to myself, 'I need to see what is going on with me and make sure I'm all good.' Celebrities love writing ruthless diss tracks about their feuds and breakups. The R&B and pop songs about racism that follow actually went a long way to further the cause of integration by spreading their message to an ever-expanding white audience, while educating the masses about the long, sweeping history of the struggle African-Americans faced in an effort not only to assimilate but also to thrive in the land of opportunity. All of us have been at a point in life, where we use poetic words to … Madonna covering "Toxic" by Britney Spears 2 of 19. 10 Songs You Didn’t Know Were Written About Celebrities. Home/Entertainment/ Biggest Celeb Breakup Songs About Other Celebs: From John Mayer to Taylor. Songs about death can be comforting after losing a loved one or friend. I’m A Celebrity 2020: Giovanna Fletcher says McFly’s song All About You was Valentine’s gift to her from Tom Fletcher. Miley Cyrus is not holding again with Plastic Hearts. From celebrities to childhood crushes, Taylor Swift has immortalized a lot of people in song. "Roar is a song I wrote as I was a little bit upset," she told Radio 1. Co-written by singer Mel Torme, "The Christmas Song" became one of the defining performances of Nat King Cole's career.He recorded the song at least three times, but the 1961 recording is often considered the best. With this in mind, Bring My Song To Life has created a new fun and interactive opportunity: The public can choose a favorite celebrity from a list born in January, and the innovative company will create a unique birthday song for the celebrity with the most votes. “All Those Years Ago,” George Harrison Though Ringo, Paul, and George are featured on this track, the tribute to their friend and band mate, John Lennon, was recorded under Harrison’s name because he’s the one who wrote the lyrics. Chart Peak: No. Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images. The 35-year-old is married … Some songs, like "You're So Vain" and "Man on the Moon," have references to more than one celebrity. Categories of songs arranged by type : About. Here are 32 times celebrities shaded their famous exes in songs. "Wonder Woman" actress Gal Gadot shared a video of 25 celebrities singing "Imagine" by John Lennon – all in isolation, but together in a beautiful montage. Manush Digitech April 14, 2017. Like Demilked on Facebook: When we’re feeling down, we love to imagine ourselves as the characters in our favorite songs. Andy Murray and fellow tennis player Novak Djokovic teamed up with Bryan Bros Band to provide a shining example of why celebrities should sometimes stick to what they are good at, whatever that may be.. A slew of celebrities have been voicing their thoughts, too. Celebrities reveal their favorite songs Music is a fundamental part of the human experience. Entertainment Hollywood Biggest Celeb Breakup Songs About Other Celebs: From John Mayer to Taylor. And come back next week for some more songs named after people. See them all now. 2020-08-04 13:42:42 1066 views abstract. Li Yijun belongs to the type of so .