Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Specification: MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid 11GB. :-D Anyway, I want more from my TI. ... RX 5700 XT/GTX 1060. SOLD Starting an Gaming PC Partout. Colorful iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Neptune Features High-End, AIO Liquid Cooling Solution – 240mm Radiator, 18 Phase Design For Overclockers By Hassan Mujtaba May 29, 2017 22:08 EDT THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORM. The GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA’s new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Would 120 be enough? Just grab the EVGA one, it will work great. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE with EVGA AIO Liquid Cooler Mod: Condition: Used. The GPU uses the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, NVIDIA’s flagship GPU. The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid Gaming 11G, the latest addition to EVGA's 14-member family of GTX 1080 Ti cards, is the first plug-and … I've been trying to push my ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti as high as I can on air. The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. Evga / MSI / Gigabyte had AIO versions, i assume Ti will as well be covered with those. The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. The reference cooler sucks. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer. No filling, no custom tubing, The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a … Just plug and play! GTX 1080 Ti SC Hybrid Waterblock Part No: 400-HY-5598-B1 The EVGA SC HYBRID cooler for the GTX 1080 Ti is an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and VRAM operating temperature. Items For Sale: Graphics Cards [SOLD] EVGA GTX 1080Ti / 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid AIO Watercooled 11GB PHP 21000.00 ALREADY USED with NO WARRANTY. This card has been fitted with the excellent Kraken G12 AIO mounting kit and the also excellent Kraken X52 240 AIO. Is this the perfect combination? Colorful has a new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti which integrates a 240mm AIO liquid cooler called the Neptune W. Using a self-contained liquid cooling loop appears to be a popular option lately. Just as importantly, the … Now any news on vendors offering All in one cooler solutions for 1080Ti? GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Best of all? Hardware & Technical Which AIO kit for gtx 1080 ti FE? Condition is "Used". I already have a Kracken X61 front mounted for the CPU. It is a hybrid card, and cooled by Corsair AIO. Its not showing its age and ASUS can and will probably build on this design come the next-generation but as it is right now, the ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti sits on the mountain top of non-AIO cooled GPUs. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences. Sep 30, 2017 #1 Did I ever tell you the story about how I won a free gtx 1080 ti? Those shots also include a single power pcei shroud, they are just place holders. It stays cool and easy to overclock. In comparison, the Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti underneath the block runs … While playing Ark with graphics set to Epic my MSI GTX 1080 Armor hit 81c. Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX. Technical Specifications. GPU Interface: PCI-E 3.0x16 : GPU Manufacturer: MSI : GPU Memory Size: 11GB : GPU Memory Type: GDDR5 : Condition: Used : Dimensions; Weight: 9 lbs: Dimensions: 18 × … ... 2 x GeForce 1080 Ti. This kind of efficient cooling […] While ASUS FanConnect II features 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers connected to system fans for … The other concern is, that the GTX 1080 Ti is a little bigger than the GTX 1080. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, Hybrid & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Graphics Card 11G-P4-6698-KR 4.1 out of 5 stars 9 Kingston 480GB A400 SSD 2.5'' SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/480 At QHD, MSI's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G is, depending on the game, between eight and 10 percent faster than Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition or the Titan X (Pascal). ... NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti NVIDIA Computer Graphics & Video Cards, Geforce Gtx 660 Ti, the ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti shows how much ASUS’ ROG STRIX cooler is capable of and its scalability to handle hotter, more powerful GPUs. It is compatible with GIGABYTE® AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti based graphics cards. $709.99 Model #: 6BT9Q-00-B07Q3-1; Return Policy: View Return Policy $ Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Special Recorded insured delivery. All parts are 100% working condition. NEW - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING 11GB Graphics Card. Naturally with the performance available to us from the GTX 1080 Ti we were delighted to hear that Corsair were returning to the fray with an updated Hydro GFX, applying their AIO experience to MSIs GTX 1080 Ti. Thread starter amadeus1171; Start date Sep 30, 2017; amadeus1171. Founders Edition Geforce GTX 1080Ti with EVGA Hybrid AIO Cooler. The EVGA FTW3 HYBRID cooler for the GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 is an "all in one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and VRAM operating temperature. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G graphics card equips 11GB GDDR5X, with Smooth Heat Pipes to maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate, Zero Frozr stops the fan in low-load situations, Airflow Control Technology deflectors thrusts air onto heat pi Best AIO liquid cooler for 1080 Ti? Condition is "Used". I mean, the ones still available are configurable with the latest GTX 1080 Ti and both Z270 and X99 motherboards, so it's not like there's a warehouse of old Z170 systems lying around. When compared to the standard GT 1080 Ti FTW3 Gaming model we can see no listed clock speed improvements, though Nvidia's Boost clock technology will likely take the GTX 1080 Ti to higher actual boost clock levels thanks to its lower operating temperatures. As in the long run i planned to get a second 1080, however considering all of the issues with SLI, i gladly will pass on that. Fully working with premium BeQuiet - Silent Wings 3 PWM 2200RPM Fan. Re: Aurora R7, GTX 1080 Ti, not compatible with new TV Jump to solution My honest 2 cents is that it could be tough to get $500 for a used 1080 Ti. I have the non-OC version (so the one that hasn't got an "O" in the model name), but it was my understanding that the only difference between the OC and non-OC versions of the Strix cards was … 3 years ago. Posted by eargo on Oct 26 2020 03:20 PM - User is Online 100% - 6 POSITIVE feedback, 0% - 0 NEGATIVE feedback Location: Pasig City, Metro Manila Contact Number: Not Specified Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC Black 11GB with AIO . Amazing graphics performance. In good condition and in full working order. The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is a 250W card, so there is cooling capacity to spare on the Accelero Xtreme IV with its 300W rating. Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent (MSI GAMING X) Thermaltake Pacific V-GTX 1080Ti Plus Transparent is a full-cover water block for MSI GTX 1080 TI GAMING X, manufactured with a software-controlled 16.8 million colors LED strip, CNC machined copper base, 0.5mm internal fin construction, and an aluminum alloy backplate. The EVGA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti uses NVIDIA's new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Best of all? Evga 1080 ti hybrid AIO water cooler. 2080S is around $650 (cheapest) and has all the bells and whistles the 1080 Ti does not. The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. GPU Copper Water Cooling Block Full Cover Waterblock Water Block for Graphic Card MSI GTX 1080 Ti Trio RBW RGB LED 5V 3PIN Liquid Cooler Cooling Remote Control. Ended: Oct 04, 2020. I'm about 90% sure it's only the pump itself, computer still reads both cards fine, it's just one doesn't get cooled and if i … Back on Black Friday of 2016 I purchased a PC with two GTX 1080 Hybrid AIO cards, SLI and all that. ROG Strix GeForce ® GTX 1080 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including all-new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer, and Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Either way. The GTX 1080 is a perfect fit for the slot where its supposed to fit in the AIO Y910, so buying a GTX 1080 Ti with an aftermarket cooler might not be possible, since those are … Well, that's a story for another time. With 6GB of memory, enough CUDA cores to drive 4K gaming, and support for Microsoft’s next-generation DirectX 12 API, it’s got the power you need to enjoy great performance for today’s games, and tomorrow’s as well. Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Danny_G13, Jun 8, 2017. I could do a rear mount 120, or a top mount 240. Would 240 be overkill? With a blast from the past EK Water Blocks, the Slovenia-based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer is releasing probably the last ever Pascal series EK Full Cover GPU water block, the EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Aorus RGB. I am considering getting the NZXT bracket and an AIO for the GPU. Best of all? A little less than a year later, the pump in one of them died. GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition AIO HYBRID Water Cooler The HYBRID cooler for the GeForce® GTX Titan X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE is an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Evga 1080 ti hybrid AIO water cooler. The NVIDIA reference GTX 1080 Ti has clock speeds of 1,480MHz base and 1582MHz boost. Details about NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE with EVGA AIO Liquid Cooler Mod See original listing. At 99% usage it runs hot hot hot! No filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. ... EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, (11G-P4-6694-KR) $850.00 + shipping .
2020 gtx 1080 ti aio