Schedule tours and get more listing information with OJO. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. Search Residential Property in Pownal, ME. Town Meeting. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Real Estate Agents in Pownal, ME. MOSES - Maine Online Sportsman Electronic System Purchase Your Hunting & Fishing Licenses Online Vehicle Registrations Re-register your vehicles and trailers online Property Tax Payments Pay for your Real Estate Property Taxes here The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Find Pownal, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find Pownal homes for sale and open houses. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. ft.). Need more information? Explore all real estate & homes in . This home was built in 2004 and last sold on for. We can’t map any of the properties in your results. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Monday: 8:30AM to 6:30PM Tuesday - Thursday: 8:30AM to 4:30PM Friday: CLOSED. We found 56 addresses and 57 properties on Hodsdon Rd in Pownal, ME. Residential Homes and Real Estate for Sale in Pownal. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. View this property at 527 Elmwood Rd, Pownal, ME 04069, Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, View this property at 230 Elmwood Rd, Pownal, ME 04069, View this property at 403 Hallowell Rd, Pownal, ME 04069, View this property at 6 Verrill Rd, Pownal, ME 04069, View this property at 136 Allen Rd, Pownal, ME 04069, View this property at Lot 03 Pollock Dr, Pownal, ME 04069. Pownal, ME Real Estate Trends. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Find 04069, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Pownal is $422,000. Search Go. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property. November 23rd. There are 370 active homes for sale in Pownal, ME. General form error. With Point2, you can easily browse through Pownal, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate … Pownal, ME Real Estate Property Search. Want to check out the Pownal Scenic and Historical Society's Facebook Page? Discover the Pownal median home price, income, schools, and more. The Board of Selectmen serve as the Town's Board of Assessors. Code Enforcement > Fire & Rescue. A well maintained Cape Style home on a beautifully landscaped lot with rolling lawn. This home was built in 1900 and last sold on for. Because the Pownal real estate market is unique, it's important to choose a real estate agent or broker with local expertise to guide you through the process of renting, buying or selling your next home. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. You may also be interested in single family homes and condos for sale in popular zip codes like 04062, 04210, or 3-bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Portland, Freeport, Brunswick, Lewiston, Auburn. Administration > Animal Control. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. There are 368 active homes for sale in Pownal, ME. Zillow has 17 homes for sale in Pownal VT. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Pownal Real Estate Under $100,000 What Locals Say about Pownal. This home was built in 2016 and last sold on 5/1/2020 for $422,500. This error applies to the full form. There are 451 active homes for sale in Pownal, ME. Homes are typically worth $196/sqft. Pownal, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Pownal, ME has never been more convenient. Affordability of Living in Pownal, ME. Learn about the Pownal, ME housing market through trends and averages. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Pownal, ME are Webster Street, North Deering, Downtown Lewiston, West End, East End. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Annual Town Reports. Scroll down to view properties for sale in Pownal, brokered by the agents here at Meservier. General Assistance. But sometimes a home'... Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Right now, there are 2 homes listed for sale in Pownal, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures. There are 6 real estate listings found in Pownal, ME.View our Pownal real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Pownal, ME. You Probably Don’t Need These Home Amenities—So Why Pay for Them. You are about to start a new search for . Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Pownal ME Real Estate Search By Price Range. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Pownal real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Pownal, ME Real Estate & Homes for Sale Homes for sale in Pownal, ME have a median listing price of $399,950 and a price per square foot of $188. Our directory helps you find real estate professionals who specialize in buying, selling, foreclosures, or relocation - among many other options. Search the most complete 04069, real estate listings for sale & rent. The vacant lot last sold on for , with a recorded lot size of 0.02 acres (672 sq. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. Real Estate Market Trends in Pownal, ME. 123 Leighton Rd , Pownal, ME 04069-6030 is currently not for sale. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! 916 Lawrence Rd , Pownal, ME 04069-6133 is currently not for sale. The additional fee does not go to the Town. Results may vary. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. The average household income in the Hodsdon Rd area is $78,814. and receive alerts when new properties are listed.Dismiss. pownal maine. View our Pownal real estate offices and let us help you find the perfect property.
2020 pownal maine real estate